Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Free Products From Tennstud!!!
    #4316630 -

Tennessee Stud Substrates is celebrating the 4th of July early by offering Shroomery members a Buy 2 Get One Free Sale On All of our products!!!. This offer is for retail orders only (Under 100lb).

Buy 10lbs Get 5lbs. FREE!
Buy 20lbs Get 10lbs. FREE!
Buy 50lbs Get 25lbs. FREE!

The only requirement is that you mention The Shroomery when you order. You can do this online in the 'Special Instructions' box--Or you can PM or Email me when you place the order--Or you can write it on a mail order slip. This must be done prior to shipment so I know you are a member.
We appreciate the support of this community.
This offer is good from now until July 30th.
Thanks-----Mike :mushroom2:

Edited by lunaloca (06/22/05 07:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Products From Tennstud!!! [Re: lunaloca]
    #4317095 -

shroomery member...

wait a miunte- that's me.

great idea. i'm sure it'll turn some people on who haven't yet tried your fine product.

* to all: as it is screened, you can't beat it's consistency or convenience.
quality, grade- a shit. and it smells good, too.
:zoom:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Products From Tennstud!!! [Re: psilocyben]
    #4318756 -

you'll be gettin an email soon :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Products From Tennstud!!! [Re: tps]
    #4319796 -

If you haven't tried Tennessee Stud, don't wait any longer; their product produces some nice "crops" that are potent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Products From Tennstud!!! [Re: Bnonymous]
    #4322918 -

so if i order 10lbs of 50/50 i get 5 more lbs of 50/50 free???


--------------------
"To get what you've never had, You must do what you've never done."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Products From Tennstud!!! [Re: LethalX5]
    #4323151 -

:yesnod:
Quote:
all of our products




--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Products From Tennstud!!! [Re: psilocyben]
    #4323191 -

wow... lol, as long as there wont be any shortages here!!! I am planning on buying 40lbs at the end of the week. I almost pissed myself when i saw this!!
Thanks so much
-Helge


--------------------
I AM THE LIQUOR!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Products From Tennstud!!! [Re: Helge]
    #4327875 -

Helge said:
wow... lol, as long as there wont be any shortages here!!!  I am planning on buying 40lbs at the end of the week.  I almost pissed myself when i saw this!!



I don't foresee any shortages, bring it on! :cool:


--------------------
25% discount on ALL RETAIL PRODUCTS!!! For Shroomery Members Only!!!

Enter code: shroomery when you checkout on my website

Save On Shipping! Local Pickups Now Available! PM Me For Details

www.tennstud.com

support@tennstud.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Products From Tennstud!!! [Re: lunaloca]
    #4335532 -

I think I'll be gettin some TennStud :laugh:

If I get the unpasterized stuff, can I keep it for a while before pasturizing and using?


--------------------
Free Spore Ring Canada

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Products From Tennstud!!! [Re: Onetwothree]
    #4336966 -

Onetwothree said:
I think I'll be gettin some TennStud :laugh:

If I get the unpasterized stuff, can I keep it for a while before pasturizing and using?



"It can be stored indefinetely for long periods of time"

I've asked that question before  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Products From Tennstud!!! [Re: grow]
    #4354674 -

Just a reminder for everyone who wants to take advantage of the Buy 2 Get 1 Free Sale to PLEASE let me know you are a Shroomery member :wink:.

Mike :mushroom2:


--------------------
25% discount on ALL RETAIL PRODUCTS!!! For Shroomery Members Only!!!

Enter code: shroomery when you checkout on my website

Save On Shipping! Local Pickups Now Available! PM Me For Details

www.tennstud.com

support@tennstud.com

Edited by lunaloca (07/05/05 10:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Products From Tennstud!!! *DELETED* [Re: lunaloca]
    #4371950 -

Post deleted by lunaloca

Edited by lunaloca (07/07/05 06:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Free Products From Tennstud!!! [Re: lunaloca]
    #4375190 -

I just wanted to add that these guys rock. I am not ordering now as I'm broke, but I did order from them and they were great. Super fast delivery. I think I ordered on a Sunday and had it Thursday.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* MycoBag.com: Oct Sale, Free 4-Pack Grab Bag offer! psilocyberV 1,772 0 10/05/04 09:54 AM
by psilocyber
* Tennstud Introducing New Product and April Sale For Shroomery Members
( 1 2 all )
lunaloca 5,219 23 04/21/05 11:28 PM
by lunaloca
* Products vendors can provide to improve community
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
World Spirit 13,804 81 11/08/01 02:54 PM
by Anonymous
* Free Substrate offer from Tennstud.com
( 1 2 all )
lunaloca 4,275 33 03/29/05 10:32 AM
by psilocyben
* Mike with Tennstud....he friggin' rules! Thanks! myndreach 1,367 10 06/08/05 01:19 AM
by IGnosticAbhorI
* Tennstud Drops Prices on All Retail Products!!! lunaloca 2,117 11 12/08/05 07:08 PM
by EonTan
* FREE SHIT RING TreeofLife 1,204 2 06/28/01 03:09 PM
by DarK_SavioR
* WEEKEND SPECIAL! Free w/all orders over $60 - Your choice of boxtop703 1,982 17 04/12/04 08:13 AM
by boxtop703

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: geokills, motaman
1,697 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 14 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.