Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Do you wear seatbelts?
    #4304906 -

I am curious as i almost always do. Not for any particular reason other than habit thanks to my parents, although i do take comfort in the possibilty of added safety in most situations. i know they can also hinder ones safety in situations as well. I have nothin against anyone who chooses not too, although one of my biggest pet peeves is getting in someone elses car in the backseat where the seatbelts are either taken out, or tucked in so far its inaccesible. That isnt so much what bothers me as is when i mention something such as, "um do u have seatbelts" or something of the like, ive had all too many instances where the car owner says something along the lines of, "ohhhh are u scared of my driving or something" irresponsible driving when others are in your vehicle or dumming down safety issues is incredibly immature imho. just saw a peice on cops where some dudes wife died and at the end they advised people wear their seatbelts, so i figured id see what the general consensus is on the subject.
Do you wear your seatbelt?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 06/16/05 06:10 PM until the end of time

View the results of this poll



--------------------
 


Big Gulps!  Alright!  Well,  See ya later!
And if i claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that i dont know!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wear seatbelts? [Re: DeadPhan]
    #4304918 -

Always ....I'm too old to die.


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wear seatbelts? [Re: DeadPhan]
    #4304989 -

Always. If I die in an accident I want it to be burning alive in my car because my seat belt jammed and the engine exploded. Not because I wasn't wearing one and I flew through the windshield only to be run over by multiple cars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wear seatbelts? [Re: DeadPhan]
    #4304995 -

always...


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wear seatbelts? [Re: DNKYD]
    #4305001 -

always, and well said DNKYD


--------------------
-merc

Edited by xmercury (06/16/05 06:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wear seatbelts? [Re: DeadPhan]
    #4305047 -

Always... I don't feel secure when I'm not wearing it. I drive like a dick sometimes so I don't want to be sliding back and forth on my bench seat :smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wear seatbelts? [Re: mantis]
    #4305060 -

most of the time. only time i dont is when either the latch is tucked beneath the seat and i dont feel like going through the trouble to get it, or when i'm drivin around on campus then leave campus and forget to put it on. or when it's dark and can't find it immediately.


--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wear seatbelts? [Re: DeadPhan]
    #4305083 -

Always. It's just common sense. Besides over here you can get fined for not wearing one.


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wear seatbelts? [Re: DeadPhan]
    #4305086 -

I only wear a seatbelt when I'm driving, because I figure thats what the cops are looking for.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wear seatbelts? [Re: DeadPhan]
    #4305087 -

Yup.

And if you get in my car, you better buckle up. Or you're paying the damn ticket.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wear seatbelts? [Re: DeadPhan]
    #4305095 -

well, i got one of those crappy cars where the seatbelts are automatic... but even if they werent i would still always were a seatbelt, its not like its a big thing, but what is can safe is your life... in the backseat though i dont see a point, the front seat will stop me, hehe. but still, if someone wants to wear it then you shouldnt talk shit to them, they should hav the right if thats what makes them feel safe.
also, it does really help when ur flying through streets almost being pulled out of the seat on every sharp curve etc. hehe.


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wear seatbelts? [Re: eligal]
    #4305355 -

i always wear my seatbelt & make my passengers wear
theirs. pretty much the 1st thing i check after
buckling mine is if my passengers have put theirs on.

cars are pretty much a 2 ton missle on wheels.


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wear seatbelts? [Re: eligal]
    #4305368 -

The only time I don't wear a seatbelt is when I go camping up north, where there isn't a damn cop for at least 30 km. Then I drive the 3 mins to the beach stoned and with an open beer in hand  :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wear seatbelts? [Re: chodamunky]
    #4305392 -

I always put my seatbelt on right before i slam my brakes on tail-gators.

:finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wear seatbelts? [Re: DeadPhan]
    #4305410 -

Always.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wear seatbelts? [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4305413 -

click it or ticket :smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wear seatbelts? [Re: DeadPhan]
    #4305425 -

They way people drive around here? You'd better believe I wear them!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wear seatbelts? [Re: DeadPhan]
    #4305454 -

but of course I do...people drive like idiots in Utah..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wear seatbelts? [Re: Skunk420]
    #4305509 -

I don't wear them for fear of the police like I used too..
I just recently got in a car-wreck and if it wasn't for me putting my seat belt on that one time, I would have been killed.

SO, I use it now :smile:


--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you wear seatbelts? [Re: Skunk420]
    #4305528 -

Yup, it saved me and my buddy's life when I rolled my car off the freeway all fucked up on too many fucking dumb drugs. We both walked out (err, crawled really...) in one piece, and it woke my ass up. No more bad shit for me, I stick to the all-naturals....  :stash: :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My Mom made me get a bicycling helmet
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 5,350 53 08/15/05 01:01 PM
by PuZuZu
* Do You Wear Seat Belts?
( 1 2 3 all )
DiploidM 2,889 44 02/25/07 02:32 PM
by Ripple
* Man buckles up his beer. . . but not his kid
( 1 2 all )
Lndrydusting 2,397 21 05/13/08 02:04 PM
by Skunk420
* New drivers DNKYD 935 5 03/03/07 11:17 PM
by Great Scott
* so i saw a huge fucking suburban earlier this evening with some pretty funny bumper stickers. tiny_rabid_birds 1,168 11 04/11/08 09:17 AM
by tiny_rabid_birds
* Corzine Driver Traveling at 91 MPH vinsue 965 8 04/17/07 03:26 PM
by Gumby
* Female drivers... : - \
( 1 2 3 4 all )
mikeyboy 5,143 64 12/22/05 08:27 PM
by Liquidkick
* Delivery Drivers...do you tip?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 8,800 86 06/25/07 05:09 PM
by Spooge

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,607 topic views. 3 members, 14 guests and 238 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.061 seconds spending 0.033 seconds on 22 queries.