Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I can't sleep [Re: dnL]
    #4294242 -

Yeah I used to take nyquil to help me sleep. but I ended up having to take it everyday or I couldn't sleep. (this was back when I was in school, and I knew I HAD to sleep or I'd be too exausted to function)

Then I found out about tylonal(shit how do you spell that :P) simply sleepy and that stuff works wonders and supposedly is "non habit forming"

I still think the best thing for sleep is weed though, or a valium. Yum


--------------------
I was strolling through the park one day...
On a very merry month of May..
When I was taken by surprise!
By a pair of Cube-ee Psi's!
In the merry merry month of May!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't sleep [Re: dnL]
    #4294247 -

Don't take Nyquil as a sleep aid, it has other shit in it that you don't even need... Tylenol PM is better but even that has aceteminophen which isn't worth taking if you're not in pain.

Get something that's just for sleep like Tylenol Simply Sleep or somethig like that... or get some tea w/ Valerian in it.

Me? I'm eating some turkey right now... it has tryptaphine in it which should get me to sleep eventually... holy shit... peppered turkey is the greatest lunch-meat ever.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't sleep [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4294251 -

insomnia's a bitch, innit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't sleep [Re: ltd]
    #4294278 -

Speaking of sleep I should get some myself.

Goodnight all.

:heart:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't sleep [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4294286 -

Snort some Sleep-E-Z's and choke yourself with an extention cord while beating off to reruns of Street Smarts, puts me to sleep every time.


--------------------
:awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't sleep [Re: Irishdrunk]
    #4294302 -

i can never sleep before 3. its just not how my body is made... (specially when i was workin as a bouncer and didnt get home till 3...) weed used 2 help out, but i havnt smoked in years. beers still good.
oh, and dont stretch or excercise like you mentioned b4, that only wakens you up, but the meditation is good.


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Freaked out over tylenol Meat_hod 1,466 5 08/07/06 11:57 AM
by Fractalated
* soooo sleepy drugs please KristiMidocean 1,201 9 03/08/05 05:03 AM
by RJLR
* tylenol pm
( 1 2 all )
matts 6,274 30 01/24/19 09:37 PM
by tyrannicalrex
* Best sleep aids? mockeylock 2,874 19 06/04/06 11:31 PM
by Skunk420
* MY gf and tylenol mikeownow 1,645 12 05/23/06 10:46 PM
by monamine
* My sleep schedule is FUCKED. blo0mz 797 3 09/10/06 02:29 AM
by zorbman
* cant sleep
( 1 2 all )
danlennon3 1,883 21 04/07/05 07:40 PM
by Redstorm
* fucking sleep patterns are fucked Schwip 547 2 01/30/06 11:08 PM
by DNKYD

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,655 topic views. 2 members, 7 guests and 228 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.06 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 15 queries.