Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
you know you smoke too much pot when...
    #4292573 -

you know you smoke too much pot when you havent smoked in 36 hours, you buy two blunts on the lunch break at work, come home, put the blunts in the desk drawer, 5 minutes later look in your pockets and you can't find the blunts, then backtrack through the whole house and car to see where they could have possibly fallen out of your pockets, then you realize, you may have put them in the desk drawer, but you're not too sure.


that's the story of my life right there


--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you know you smoke too much pot when... [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4292599 -

man..that's stoner. I applaud your efforts.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you know you smoke too much pot when... [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4292601 -

That's awesome. And part of the reason why I don't smoke pot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you know you smoke too much pot when... [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4292604 -

Sould've bought three !? :shrug:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you know you smoke too much pot when... [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4292635 -

I do shit like that all the time. Not because I'm a stoner, I'm just retarded.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you know you smoke too much pot when... [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4292697 -

Dude you went a whole 36 hours without smoking?! Holy shit!! :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you know you smoke too much pot when... [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4292760 -

36 hours ago i took one hit off of a one hitter too, that's it. it's really been more like 60 hours without smoking. i've also been only smoking once a day at most since i cut back over a month and a half ago. maybe i need to cut back again...


--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you know you smoke too much pot when... [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4292857 -

That's awesome. And part of the reason why I don't smoke pot.

That's awesome. And part of the reason why I do!  :stoned:


--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you know you smoke too much pot when... [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4292898 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:
I'm just retarded.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you know you smoke too much pot when... [Re: goobler]
    #4292908 -

I don't really like to smoke pot too much, it slows my brain down for a few days after. I like to be sharp as a shiv.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you know you smoke too much pot when... [Re: goobler]
    #4292916 -

meanie!


--------------------
making you want to be a better person since 2008. 


TrippinTeddy said:
sometimes when I'm raping a bitch, I like to tickle her ribs and under neath her arms, and I say "loosen up bitch, lets have fun now because if I have to kill your squirming ass, only one of us will be having fun, and you can't have a party all by yourself can you?" Then its usually all laughs and good times from there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you know you smoke too much pot when... [Re: alakona]
    #4292937 -

my brain goes so fast that smoking copious weed makes it run normal

i hate being fast and sharp, i get bored with everything so quickly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you know you smoke too much pot when... [Re: faslimy]
    #4293103 -

i just like bein high. i like the way i think when i'm high, and it just makes the world a little better.


--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you know you smoke too much pot when... [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4293229 -

nightkrawler said:
i just like bein high. i like the way i think when i'm high, and it just makes the world a little better.



Same here. I'd smoke all the time if I had the time and money, so it's probably best that I don't, though.....  :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you know you smoke too much pot when... [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4293241 -

Deadmaker said:
That's awesome. And part of the reason why I don't smoke pot.



that's the reason i MISS pot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I will finally be able to smoke pot again...... DHJH 611 3 08/07/04 06:42 PM
by DHJH
* Who smokes weed everyday?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 16,460 88 05/11/11 07:01 PM
by Anthony917
* is weed still fun if smoked daily?
( 1 2 3 all )
iamreadynow 8,584 46 09/16/04 07:03 PM
by MittsWaQ
* "To all of you who think pot is safe"
( 1 2 3 all )
daba 3,975 44 08/09/04 09:46 AM
by Revelation
* Pot a greater threat than cocaine and heroin!!!!!!!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
synthesis 4,076 28 07/22/04 04:13 PM
by Redo
* Nan of nannoks Alleged Pot hassle fastbut 2,287 12 04/08/14 10:42 AM
by Kman1898
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,945 26 02/02/03 08:16 AM
by Revelation
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,664 26 09/20/04 02:22 PM
by Skikid16

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
669 topic views. 0 members, 56 guests and 237 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.