Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
What was your high school experience like?
    #4280415 -

Was it fun?  Did it suck?  Were you a loner, jock, freak, nerd, etc...etc..?  Describe your experience.

Bonus Question:  Have any of you gone to your high school reunions?  If so, what was that like? 

If I go to my reunion, I am going to show up in a helicopter wearing an Armani suit.  I will have two hot bitches on my arm.  I will act like a complete prick by holding myself up as better than everyone else.  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was your high school experience like? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4280420 -

I was expelled from high shcool when I was a junior.

Before then....I was pretty much a loner.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was your high school experience like? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4280428 -

I was a weird loner-druggie mix, and graduated on the honor roll.

On top of all that, I was even kicked of the school, sent to rehab for 5 weeks, came back and smoked marijuana on the night of the return and popped pills all over again shortly thereafter. But... I quit ciggarattes. :smirk:


How's that for total wacky weirdness?



--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was your high school experience like? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4280446 -

i was the person friends with all groups. I didnt give a shit who you were or what was going on. I didnt impress people on purpose i just did it subconciously. I came in late and left early. I walked the halls without a pass. I crawled out windows when drug bust were underway. I hit golfballs at the other classes at the field. On track when doing out warm up laps id run half a lap and hide in the pole vault thing, then when the people were on the last lap id hop out and join the team.

Never went to a dance, went to the football games just to drink brandy in the bushes and smoke a joint.

Never got in a fight but never backed down. If some one was being a prick id walk up and be like do you really wanna do that to me and be a dick.......see what happens!

We were the only luch table to get enough balls up to start a food fight.

ha ha shit school was kick ass. Didnt remember all this jazz till just now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was your high school experience like? [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #4280447 -

Loner / Stoner

:bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was your high school experience like? [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #4280453 -

I enjoyed HS... it was when I broke out of my shell, whereas a lot of kids do that in college. Lots of drugs, lots of partying, and lots of craziness. I was also a wrestler in a very wrestling oriented area of the country, so I was an elite group in our school. In general I was a mix between jock-pothead-nerd.


--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was your high school experience like? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4280457 -

My life started after High School, almost literally.  Can't even relate to those years, because I immediately broke out of whatever shell I was in, and began a new life.  I shudder to think about those years, they weren't fun and I had very few friends.  I'll never go to a reunion.  Not bitter, just zero interest in seeing any of those people.

The cool part about life is that the past doesn't equal the future.  You don't have to be what you were back then.  I think a lot of people end up living these roles that high school determines for them, and it shouldn't be like that.  Change! :grin:


--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was your high school experience like? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4280484 -

Could've been better, but all-in-all, not bad. I was part of the rocker/stoner clique, but I was on good terms with most of the other cliques, even some of the preps. People in my clique would bring our guitars to school and jam out on the lawn during breaks. It was fun. One thing that kinda sucked was that we had a dress code because it was a Catholic school, so I had to wear a collared shirt and khakis all the time, and couldn't grow my hair out past my shoulders.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was your high school experience like? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4280488 -

I was a nerd. Outside of classes the experience sucked. And I haven't been to any of the reunions (I'd rather punch some of my ex-classmates in the face).


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was your high school experience like? [Re: ivi]
    #4280509 -

I was the weird kid in school. I intentionally wore the same clothes everyday (I'm not kidding). I was kind of the outcast that had friends.

I slept in all of my classes, never took a book home, never did my homework, never tried, and had a bad attitude. I didn't like high school. Even now...years after I have graduated I still look back on my high school years as a waste of time. The only fun times were when me or my friends would goof off and do funny stuff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was your high school experience like? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4280536 -

I went to 3 different school during high school.In the first and second school i was one of the stoners or THE stoner :stoned: and was friends with all types, the last one sucked and was  SMALL so i was a loner.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was your high school experience like? [Re: buckwheat]
    #4280571 -

i was on the swim team. I loved rock climbing, snowboarding, hackey sack, backpacking, camping, mountain biking, all the mountain sports. I had dread locks and went to lots of dead shows. I dropped out in 11th grade to learn about thingst I was interested in, like philosophy, exploring other worlds via plant allies and such, music, art and literature.  :smile:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was your high school experience like? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #4280588 -

Aside from being a puts, i enjoyed wilderness. Which went 4 times a year for a week at a time, the ropes course, ag class, woodshop, was in the snowboarding club, yada yada yada.

I think i was the kid most likely to break every bone in my body.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was your high school experience like? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4280614 -

drug dealer.. which equals friends with everyone, cause they give you money .... and if anyone messes with you they get their ass beat after school :smile: 

i smoked pot on the way to school, during school and after... and usually stayed out everynight until at least 2-5am.. fun times, lots of partying.. never really went to school a whole lot though. ended up dropping out in 10th grade cause i had a million detention hours for ditching and was failing most classes cause i refused to do busywork.... which was essentially all homework

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was your high school experience like? [Re: Infrared]
    #4280619 -

We have much in common then.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was your high school experience like? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #4280633 -

Whoa...likes music, psychedelics, AND the outdoors...can't get much of a better combo.


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was your high school experience like? [Re: dblaney]
    #4280649 -

I didn't try very hard but I got good grades. I didn't have TOO many friends but I had some. I had 0 experience with females of any kind.

High school sucked. Anxiety and social failure + massively multiplayer online games = my high school career.

Tragedy.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was your high school experience like? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4280654 -

it was fun. i especially liked all my arts classes and shop class. my shop class teacher was awesome. he was a merry prankster from back in the day and we could always get him sidetracked talking about acid and crazy shit. plus, he helped us make some great stuff that is SOLID till this day.

i spent way to much time partying though. i didn't really care about any classes except for the ones that didn't really matter.


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was your high school experience like? [Re: felix]
    #4280662 -

felix said:
he was a merry prankster from back in the day




!?!? MAN you are lucky!


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What was your high school experience like? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4280714 -

high school was alot of fun. i played football, i wrestled, i sold drugs, i beat up bullies. classes were a joke, teachers were even more worthless than the material we studied, but i did get a real life lesson on economics....if only i could have been better with my money. :smirk:


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* An ode to the MMORPG Basilides 2,789 19 11/08/06 10:28 AM
by Dihnekis
* which is the best mmorpg
( 1 2 all )
run_rabbit_run 2,788 26 03/17/06 04:18 PM
by Shroomism
* MMORPGs xXScYtHeXx 1,301 13 06/11/04 01:54 PM
by Toolman
* MMORPG
( 1 2 3 all )
Ego Death 3,293 42 12/12/07 07:59 PM
by Mickalopagus
* MMORPG ?
( 1 2 all )
Killa Trav 3,932 30 06/06/08 04:33 AM
by Gastronomicus
* Lookin' for a new MMORPG
( 1 2 all )
Brugman 1,391 20 03/19/08 08:19 AM
by Sundrop
* If you have ever really gotten into an MMORPG, read Penny Arcade today freddurgan 932 17 08/02/05 02:06 AM
by freddurgan
* MMORPGS babytigger 925 13 12/03/06 07:57 PM
by Edgekrusher

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,575 topic views. 4 members, 23 guests and 81 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.