Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineXUL
vivacious
Male User Gallery
eh... I figure I would post my dream
    #4277467 - 06/09/05 09:33 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

this was last week

I dreamt that it was terribly cold outside and there was heavey amounts of snow.. and I was in a forest outside of some city. There was a war going on, but I was not fighting, I was hiding with some friends, whom I dont know. As the war is just over our heads and we are all frightened, a little boy and his mother stand up and insist that they get on this old broken row boat and row out to the middle of a river near by. It seems that if they do that it will help the war. (my dreams lack sense sometimes, so bear with me) As they get to the river the boat begins to sink, but the mother and child manage to seek refuge on a rock in the river. Now it goes back to me standing on the side of the river and I try to run away, but I am forced back by enemy forces. I fall back to a tree by the river where the trunk breaks open with light, but the light is not pleasant, infact it is bright and it give me a spiking pain sensation. Then the dream jumps... While the war continues, There is a bomb planted in the city, and everybody is fleeing as fast as they can, but nobody is getting far, and nobody knows when the bomb will go off. It is no longer snowy, but warm, and we seem to be south, near the boarder of Mexico. I and my friends are trying to run on foot, and we come to a bus that requiers us to pay 40 dollars a piece and it will take us past the boarder, which isnt guaranteed safe from the bomb, but we figure its better than the middle of the city, so we pay and get on. I remember being on the bus, nothign specific, but I remember seeing it. Everything in my dream seems to be becoming a tint of red. We get off the bus and find a hotel that is run down and floors are dececrated, but we end up staying on one of the top floors, because I remember i could look out the crumbled side of the hotel and see far. My friends are seperated from me, and there is some crises in the hotel (I can not remember what it was). For some reason we decide to regroup and leave the hotel, (maybe because we fear the bomb will go off, and we dont want to be inside). We are heading back twards the city, but on foot, so we dont get very close. Then the next thing I remember is so clear. My dream is tinted in complete reds. I am standing behind a tipped over bus as shockwaves are passing by and the sky begins to move fast with dark red clouds. The bomb? I then awake

Ive been havin these dreams ever since I took a break from weed... although the break will end soon =)

--------------------
Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.
-W.B. Yeats

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: eh... I figure I would post my dream [Re: XUL]
    #4277650 - 06/09/05 10:21 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Sounds like you have some major internal (subconscious perhaps?) conflict, perhaps involving your mother?

A bomb is a very powerful force, and fleeing it with your friends is indicitive that there is some powerful force in your life (maybe pot? maybe a close friend or family member?) and you're worried about it getting out of control. Its explosion indicates that you have a fair amount of anxiety or nervousness or something along those lines.

Or perhaps, I'm full of shit.

:smile:

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineXUL
vivacious
Male User Gallery
Re: eh... I figure I would post my dream [Re: dblaney]
    #4277659 - 06/09/05 10:27 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

well... i do have social anxiety which drive me fucking insane. Well... its only with girls.,., but its realllllly bad

mmmm.. yea. interesting how u suggested that
ill have to start thinking about the meaning of my dreams

--------------------
Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.
-W.B. Yeats

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub