Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
FAQ 35. Can you talk to mushrooms? Can they talk to you?
    #3291950 - 10/28/04 11:14 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinevc77
incarnate
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW US
Re: FAQ 52. Can you talk to mushrooms? Can they talk to you? [Re: Rose]
    #3291957 - 10/28/04 11:16 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I have had mushrooms speak to me. It's happened once, and it scared the crap out of me. Something along the lines of:

"Muah this out"

I can also "hear" myself thinking everytime I shroom.

Offlinefloydguitar
smooth guitarist

Re: FAQ 52. Can you talk to mushrooms? Can they talk to you? [Re: vc77]
    #3293130 - 10/29/04 09:21 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Definitely i believe they talk to you. i believe that every time you think about shrooming it is a mushroom somewhere talking to you. that is just me though. thanks

Edited by floydguitar (10/29/04 09:22 AM)

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Re: FAQ 52. Can you talk to mushrooms? Can they talk to you? [Re: floydguitar]
    #3293567 - 10/29/04 12:00 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

What is a shroom guardian?

Anybody seen a guardian?

Here's a thread about spirit helpers, http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/3270727/an/0/page/0/gonew/1#UNREAD

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Loc: California
    #3294344 - 10/29/04 03:25 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

All entheogens are speaking to you - a message is being imparted in little bits and pieces, and if you listen you will hear it, and maybe one day, understand it all and synthesize it.

--------------------
delta9

OfflineJalruza
Boot Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: FAQ 52. Can you talk to mushrooms? Can they talk to you? [Re: delta9]
    #3296381 - 10/30/04 04:59 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

What you want is called shapeshifting - that is tuning your consious base frequency to the same as shrooms. Very nice.

Shape shifting is fun, birds are my favourit to shpe shift into

--------------------
Time keeps ticking and running away
And It's taking us fast to a brand new free dimension
Too cool to mention well that's the intention
But some of us too dame blind to see
Jesus is the King Volume I
Jesus is the King Volume II
Shroomery MSN club
I'm talking to aliens!
Volcano Vap and Brain Chakras
Hilary Duff!!
:gethigh:

OfflineHijinx_Spike
JourneyMan

#3298880 - 10/30/04 08:32 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I was chilling in my friends basement about 3 hours into an 1/8 and we started taking bong hits. Then I started thinking about how people have talked to objects, and objects talking back. Then I looked around to see if I could go start up a conversation with something, when my eyes caught a wooden cabinet. I looked at the wood grains and this guy was dancing around in the wood. I looked at him and he tried to scare me with body motions. I started laughing and making fun of him, cause he failed to scare me and I told him how he should try to find a new job in the shroom world cause this one wasnt working out. Well he thought his job was important and was upset with me and folded his arms. Anyway Whatever I said to the cabinet the guy inside would react to my voice. I never heard him say anything. But I am proud to say I talked to shrooms.

--------------------
Never pass up a good time.

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: FAQ 52. Can you talk to mushrooms? Can they talk to you? [Re: Hijinx_Spike]
    #3301289 - 10/31/04 02:40 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Once, I looked at the sand while tripping and I saw faces EVERYWHERE. These faces were all very friendly and we were all relaxing in a good place. they were telling me "welcome back to mushrooms land!"

They came with peace and love.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: FAQ 52. Can you talk to mushrooms? Can they talk to you? [Re: Ginseng1]
    #3325951 - 11/05/04 07:48 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I've seen those faces too! I saw what's weird is it was in the mountains I was looking at in a videogame. Oh well, I guess electricity has a spirit of its own too :grin:

--------------------
]

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
    #3327539 - 11/06/04 12:12 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I don't know about them speaking to you.

Every time I grow them I have dreams about them when they are fruiting. I grew them in my girlfriends room once and she had the same thing happen, I had never mentioned it to her.

I talk to mushrooms and plants like they are pets.

Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

Re: FAQ 52. Can you talk to mushrooms? Can they talk to you? [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #3327851 - 11/06/04 02:13 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

My friend thinks I'm wierd becuase I call my cakes, "My babies". However I've never had a drug talk to me.

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

OfflineJudas
taxidermist

Loc: Iowa
Re: FAQ 52. Can you talk to mushrooms? Can they talk to you? [Re: thenewuser]
    #3327920 - 11/06/04 02:34 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I could hear them on an extremely high dose(6 dried grams) ...but it was no voice . I heard a synthetic mettalic type of churning or grinding fading in and out during the peak of the trip..kinda scary

--------------------
"Better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not".
Phlogiston Verdigris

OfflineDimmy
Josephacetious
 User Gallery

Loc: Georgia
Re: FAQ 52. Can you talk to mushrooms? Can they talk to you? [Re: Judas]
    #3328018 - 11/06/04 03:29 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

yeah the whole talking to mushies and them talking back sounds pretty interesting. i have heard terrence mckenna talking about this same subject in one of his lectures. i haven't experienced it yet but hopefully tonight might change that.  :grin:

--------------------
:goose:

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Re: FAQ 35. Can you talk to mushrooms? Can they talk to you? [Re: Rose]
    #4205705 - 05/22/05 01:33 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

HELP, this question still has no answer, but I'll see what I can dig up. This question isn't frequently asked, but people frequently say the shrooms talk to them. WTF is up with that?

35. Can you talk to mushrooms? Can they talk to you?

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Invisibleredtailedhawk
Explorer of the Mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: The Old Continent
Re: FAQ 35. Can you talk to mushrooms? Can they talk to you? [Re: Rose]
    #4206624 - 05/22/05 12:34 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I've taken mushrooms 3 times. They talked to me for the first time, when I was tripping alone, but not the second and third time, when I tripped in a company of my friends.

This was my first trip on mushrooms, so I decided I'd start with a base dosage of 1,5g. After T+20 minutes I could start to feel the effects so I decided to lie down and see where this will take me. A few moments later I started to feel like I was floating in a cloud of female entity. It was a feeling of one entity and then again a feeling of numerous single entities all joined into one. Very fascinating.

Then the mushroom started to talk: "Welcome!" I looked around and there was nobody else present. "It is Us, the mushrooms! There is nobody else here!"

I was very surprised by this, but also very at ease. The essence the cloud of female entity was sending out was one of ultimate safety.

"I can talk to you?" I said.

"Sure! You can ask as anything you would like."

Since this was a couple of weeks after some bad LSD trip I had, that was full of death and bones and other morbid things, I was starting to get afraid this trip will also turn to something nasty. The mushroom heard all my thoughts.

"Don't worry. We wont take you anywhere you don't want to go. We will also not take you far since you have very little energy available at the moment." I was feeling physically weak, so I was grateful for this.

Then the mushroom showed me a black, heavy ball that was growing on my stomach. She said this ball is my fear and that it grows in times like this, when I'm afraid. If I want I can get rid of the fear by simply taking the ball into my hands and throwing it away. I did this and was fascinated by the effects, since all my anxieties and fear instantaneously vanished.

What followed was an hour of pleasant exchange of my questions and mushroom answers on problems I was facing at that time of my life. It was like I was fully understood, accepted and tried to be helped.

I was not talking aloud and neither was the mushroom. The voices were all inside my head. It was like for the time being me and the mushroom became one.

Once the trip started to fade, I asked the mushroom if it's OK if I go outside and light myself a cigarette. She said that was fine with her and that she was on her away anyway.

"But please, do come again!" was the last thing she said and then vanished.

--------------------

"Who are you who live in all these many forms? You're death that captures all. You too are the source of all that's gonna be born. You're glory, mercy, peace, truth. You give calm a spirit, understanding, courage, the contented heart."

OfflinePsiledehysp
second mushroomto the left
 User Gallery

Loc: inside out
Re: FAQ 35. Can you talk to mushrooms? Can they talk to you? [Re: redtailedhawk] * 1
    #4211104 - 05/23/05 05:18 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Now thats something interesting, redtailedhawk - I`v never heard about such easy, natural conversations, and on a such low dose. I`d like to say a thing or two on subject, I will do that when I will have time (soon). And I`ll second Cervantes:

This question isn't frequently asked, but people frequently say the shrooms talk to them. WTF is up with that?

--------------------
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
- Carl Gustav Jung

OfflineCrazyBusiness
Stranger thanyou think
 User Gallery

Loc: Under the stairs.
Re: FAQ 52. Can you talk to mushrooms? Can they talk to you? [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #4211579 - 05/23/05 07:33 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TheHateCamel said:
I don't know about them speaking to you.

Every time I grow them I have dreams about them when they are fruiting. I grew them in my girlfriends room once and she had the same thing happen, I had never mentioned it to her.

I talk to mushrooms and plants like they are pets.

you know, I'm in the middle of my first grow and I feel more responsibility and almost love toward these organisms than I've ever had for a plant I was cultivating.. Weird stuff, but I like it :smile:

--------------------
...in my opinion

Life's too short, man.. Life's too short. Dont hate me, and I wont put space between us. Dont lie to me, and I wont dislike you. Keep an open mind, and I'll love you.

My advice of the week(do this, you'll like it): listen to Mahogany Rush.

Representing Beatiful British Columbian classic dank. Just think, Columbia for coke, British Columbia for buds. truth

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Re: FAQ 52. Can you talk to mushrooms? Can they talk to you? [Re: CrazyBusiness]
    #4211875 - 05/23/05 08:52 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Here's my suggested answer: comments?

Terrance McKenna often suggested mushrooms talked to you.

A believer will agree.

A sceptic will not.

People have profound realizations on shrooms, some give the mushrooms credit for the insight, others credit themselves.

If you believe shrooms can talk to you, they probably will... not always in a literal sense.

Sober or tripping, you always may talk to yourself.

So, the jury's out on this one... if you believe shrooms can talk to you, be sure to ask interesting questions. You might just get an interesting answer.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinelkfity315
First timetripper

Loc: south carolina
    #4212417 - 05/23/05 10:37 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

wow what i juste read made me wont to trip 10000x more now im very excited i hope every thing goes as planned happy shrooming everyone

--------------------
"My advice to people today is as follows: If you take the game of life seriously, if you take your nervous system seriously, if you take your sense organs seriously, if you take the energy process seriously, you must turn on, tune in, and drop out. "
Timothy Leary

OfflineDarthVader
High as afuckin' fireescape

Re: FAQ 52. Can you talk to mushrooms? Can they talk to you? [Re: lkfity315]
    #4212580 - 05/23/05 11:17 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i was on a low solo trip one time (a gram of leftovers)

it felt like i was visiting an old friend for the first time in years (even though i was tripping the week before)

it was as though they were saying "so, what do want to do? you're tripping... what are you expecting to find"

this is an inadequate explanation, especially since this is a vague memory. it wasn't like i was literally talking to the shrooms, but i felt a presence of an ethereal mushroom spirit (for lack of a better word)...

anyway...sounds a little crazy when i look at what i just wrote. oh well. could have just been an internal monologue, but it felt like it wasn't me that was saying it.

My internal thoughts SOUND different... they'll repeat and say different things at once... normally my internal monologue is just my voice in a natural cadence and rhythm... like i said, this makes me look like a bit of a nut job, huh? Oh well. Shrooms is a sample of insanity sometimes.

i guess this sounds crazy.

my thoughts are very tautological (self-defining and circular)
i'll think things like "things are what they are and they go where they go, and when i'm tripping i'm tripping because i took shrooms and that's how i am right now because that's what i've done... etc" that's not the best example, because it's hard to describe because i'm not shrooming right now... it's hard to recreate those thoughts. I will say that sometimes it'll be some deep shit that my thought loops get into. i'll forget it though (of course). maybe it's like a forced meditation.

I think the dalai lama said elightenment is like this: first you see a tree as a tree. as you approach enlightenment, then you see a tree as not being a tree. When you are enlightened, you see a tree as a tree.

i wonder if he was on the same kind of trip i was on... it sounds familiar, a lot like my thought (not exactly though... just in the structure). I might have misquoted him though.

what are your thoughts on shrooms?

--------------------
The Beatles were so high they let RINGO sing a couple songs- Bill Hicks

"A designer thug with designer drugs/E, shrooms and i'm tryna fuck/
you... and possibly her/I'm a cold nigga... brrrr" -Mac Dre

http://wildlupin.com/c2b3110304_092.jpg
^Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains
(i'm in the front row, trippin' off Les Claypool's superpowers)
http://www.primusville.com/hg/stream/Primus-PuddingTime-Video.ram <--Primus concert video
http://orpheus-1.ucsd.edu/speccoll/dspolitic/Frame.htm <--dr seuss political cartoons from WWII. trippy.

Edited by DarthVader (05/24/05 12:07 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale