Home | Community | Message Board

The Spore Depot
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Talking Mushroom
    #1938691 - 09/21/03 09:27 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Both times that I have tripped, one of the mushrooms comes back to me in one of my visuals and talked to me.It was in a language that I didnt understand. It sounded like he was talking real fast but it was actualy speaking rather slowly. Has anyone else had this happen? I have heard the term "talking shroom". Is this what they mean?

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: Talking Mushroom [Re: niteowl]
    #1938697 - 09/21/03 09:30 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Jeez I never had a mushroom talk to me before, but alot of times I get CEV's of growing mushrooms, but only while tripping on shrooms, if it's LSD or another psychedelic I usually don't, I guess it has to do with mind set.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Edited by jtryptamine (09/21/03 09:31 PM)

InvisibleEffedS
 User Gallery

Loc: Daylight Slavings
    #1938746 - 09/21/03 09:50 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

You arent the first to report speaking with the "other".

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Talking Mushroom [Re: Effed]
    #1938842 - 09/21/03 10:29 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I have also had the feeling of being one if the spores falling out of the shroom cap and drifting past the stem. I have had this feeling each time that I have tripped enough to have visuals.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1940375 - 09/22/03 01:02 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

We are mushrooms

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Loc: the brainforest
    #1941407 - 09/22/03 05:52 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

http://www.deoxy.org/mushword.htm

The mushroom speaks, and our opinions rest upon what it tells eloquently of itself in the cool night of the mind:

"I am old, older than thought in your species, which is itself fifty times older than your history. Though I have been on earth for ages I am from the stars. My home is no one planet, for many worlds scattered through the shining disc of the galaxy have conditions which allow my spores an opportunity for life. The mushroom which you see is the part of my body given to sex thrills and sun bathing, my true body is a fine network of fibers growing through the soil. These networks may cover acres and may have far more connections that the number in a human brain. My mycelial network is nearly immortal, only the sudden toxification of a planet or the explosion of its parent star can wipe me out. By means impossible to explain because of certain misconceptions in your model of reality all my mycelial networks in the galaxy are in hyperlight communication across space and time. The mycelial body is as fragile as a spider's web but the collective hypermind and memory is a vast historical archive of the career of evolving intelligence on many worlds in our spiral star swarm. Space, you see, is a vast ocean to those hardy life forms that have the ability to reproduce from spores, for spores are covered with the hardest organic substance known. Across the aeons of time and space drift many spore-forming life-forms in suspended animation for millions of years until contact is made with a suitable environment. Few such species are minded, only myself and my recently evolved near relatives have achieved the hyper-communication mode and memory capacity that makes us leading members in the community of galactic intelligence. How the hypercommunication mode operates is a secret which will not be lightly given to man. But the means should be obvious: it is the occurrence of psilocybin and psilocin in the biosynthetic pathways of my living body that opens for me and my symbiots the vision screens to many worlds. You as an individual and man as a species are on the brink of the formation of a symbiotic relationship with my genetic material that will eventually carry humanity and earth into the galactic mainstream of the higher civilizations.

Since it is not easy for you to recognize other varieties of intelligence around you, your most advanced theories of politics and society have advanced only as far as the notion of collectivism. But beyond the cohesion of the members of a species into a single social organism there lie richer and even more baroque evolutionary possibilities. Symbiosis is one of these. Symbiosis is a relation of mutual dependence and positive benefits for both of the species involved. Symbiotic relationships between myself and civilized forms of higher animals have been established many times and in many places throughout the long ages of my development. These relationships have been mutually useful; within my memory is the knowledge of hyperlight drive ships and how to build them. I will trade this knowledge for a free ticket to new worlds around suns younger and more stable than your own. To secure an eternal existence down the long river of cosmic time I again and again offer this agreement to higher beings and thereby have spread throughout the galaxy over the long millennia. A mycelial network has no organs to move the world, no hands; but higher animals with manipulative abilities can become partners with the star knowledge within me and if they act in good faith, return both themselves and their humble mushroom teacher to the million worlds all citizens of our starswarm are heir to."

From Psilocybin - Magic Mushroom Grower's Guide
by O.T. Oss & O.N. Oeric

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Talking Mushroom [Re: Xochitl]
    #1941609 - 09/22/03 06:53 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

That is too cool.
I had the distict feeling that the mushroom wanted me for something. I dont know what yet. I hope to find out soon, it just rained here and Im going hunting tonight :wink: and I hope to find a bunch.

--------------------

OfflineSmurfydoo
result of Scoobyand Smurf loveaffair
 User Gallery

Loc: Seattle WA
    #1943584 - 09/23/03 08:14 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Never met a talking shroom....but I swear to god there is nothing in this world that doesn't look like a shroom when you're trippin.

How about the little green guy that follows the cherry of your cigarette? Anybody else no the green dot I'm talking about?
For me it's always present with mushrooms....but not with LSD. Is there an actual reason for this?

--------------------
Smurfydoo
---------------------

InvisibleLazerouth
Drunkard

Loc: England
Re: Talking Mushroom [Re: Smurfydoo]
    #1943656 - 09/23/03 09:56 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I've talked with my plants before but never mushrooms. my salvia told me it loved me and my mandrakes made fun of me for hours. yes yes i was maximum fuxx0red

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience