Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

Re: What is more dangerous to America? Terrorists or Republicans? [Re: 1stimer]
    #4197612 - 05/19/05 09:42 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

What is more dangerous to America? Terrorists or Republicans?

It is a symbiotic relationship contrived and controlled by the Devil herself.

--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAdviapacis
Revisiting

Loc: South Park, CO
Re: What is more dangerous to America? Terrorists or Republicans? [Re: daimyo]
    #4197613 - 05/19/05 09:44 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

daimyo said:
... the Devil herself.

You've been married before, haven't you?

--------------------
Respect my authority!

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: What is more dangerous to America? Terrorists or Republicans? [Re: Adviapacis]
    #4197973 - 05/20/05 12:53 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Jesus, you guys talk as if Republicans are any more authoritarian than Democrats. Between all three I think the guys who actually want to kill US civilians in mass numbers would be the more dangerous, but I guess that's JUST ME.:shrug: Go figure. Fillabusters and suicide bombings, same thing.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: What is more dangerous to America? Terrorists or Republicans? [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #4198043 - 05/20/05 01:08 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Well, I wouldn't hold one of the major parties as being morally superior to the other. I think they're both equally to blame. But I think that together, they constitute a bigger threat to our freedom than terrorists do. The chances that I'll get blown up on a plane are extremely small. The chances that I'll go to jail for something that grows naturally from the ground are much higher.

--------------------

InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: What is more dangerous to America? Terrorists or Republicans? [Re: Silversoul]
    #4198349 - 05/20/05 03:23 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

But the terrorists. Those low-life, inhuman, foul, creatures from the abyss want to kill you for no other reason that being an american. For that I condemn them to death. I condemn their religion to death for inspiring them. I condemn their children to death because they will only replace their fathers after they kill innocent people. I condemn their mothers, grandfathers, grandmothers, aunts, uncles to death for saying nothing, and chanting anti-american death songs at every opportunity. I condemn anyone who is muslim, dark-skinned, and speaks with an arabic tongue to DEATH. Not because they are who they are, but because its either them or us, and as Jesus can attest, it will be the pure of heart and those who strive for family, nation, and God who will triumph.

Wow...the irony.

Fuck terrorists and fuck people who lump the whole of Islam with them. Fuck the US government and Fuck people who lump all of America with that.

Oh yeah, Fuck democrats and fuck republicans...............

While we are at it Fuck Green Bay Packers fans and fuck trust-fund babies and fuck people who live in Orange County

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

OfflineKalix
'Head

Re: What is more dangerous to America? Terrorists or Republicans? [Re: Silversoul]
    #4199390 - 05/20/05 12:11 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Paradigm said:
Well, I wouldn't hold one of the major parties as being morally superior to the other. I think they're both equally to blame. But I think that together, they constitute a bigger threat to our freedom than terrorists do. The chances that I'll get blown up on a plane are extremely small. The chances that I'll go to jail for something that grows naturally from the ground are much higher.

--------------------

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
Re: What is more dangerous to America? Terrorists or Republicans? [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4199442 - 05/20/05 12:33 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Im not talking about the terrorists or republicans killing people. im talking about who is a bigger threat to american ideals. Republicans are definately more dangerous to american ideals.

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #4199898 - 05/20/05 02:09 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Terrorists have done relatively little damage to this country. They've killed a few thousand people, but so have many other factors. Medical malpractice, tobacco, alcohol, all of these kill quite a few Americans, many times more than the terrorists, but are they more dangerous to our freedom than the republican and democratic parties? Not in my opinion.

You should've said Republicans/ Democrats. They might as well be one party anyway.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: What is more dangerous to America? Terrorists or Republicans? [Re: Ravus]
    #4200742 - 05/20/05 05:18 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I don't think Republicans (or not all of them at least) are diametricaly opposed to American ideals. In fact their rivals are the ones who suggest using the Consitution as guidelines, as a "living document" that is flexible to any fashionable notion. If you look at republican and democrat appointed judges the republican ones do tend to be more libertarian and 'strict constructionist'. When republicans want to change something at least they have worked within the system.

However, if you are on that line of thinking you could say that actually terrorists are the greatest threat to American society because they (in theory) empower republicans or democrats to qoute "take away freedoms".

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Re: What is more dangerous to America? Terrorists or Republicans? [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #4201248 - 05/20/05 07:50 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

If there were no terrorists, politicians would use another excuse to take away freedoms. I say politicians because the vast majority of politicians are democrats/ republicans in the U.S., so this is the for sake of simplicity.

Who negatively affects the vast majority of the American population more, terrorists or politicians? Terrorists don't take away my freedoms. Terrorists don't take away half of my paycheck. Terrorists don't throw me in jail for possessing a bit of plant material. Those are all politicians.

Terrorists are a small minority that would probably be fought off rather easily by the armed American population. Republicans and democrats are like viruses disguised among us that want to throw people in jail for victimless crimes and take away their money against their will for useless projects.

Between democrats and republicans, both have their ups and downs, but overall the downs of both of them overwhelm the ups. The Supreme Court judges appointed by the repoops do seem to be better than the icy liberals appointed by the democrats in some cases.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleMushmanTheManic
Stranger

Re: What is more dangerous to America? Terrorists or Republicans? [Re: Ravus]
    #4201294 - 05/20/05 08:02 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Partisanism is the true danger.

Invisibleentheoindole
Seāð Wīdfarend
 User Gallery

Loc: Eormensyll, Vīnland
Re: What is more dangerous to America? Terrorists or Republicans? [Re: MushmanTheManic]
    #4202897 - 05/21/05 10:01 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

MushmanTheManic said:
Partisanism is the true danger.

Agreed! These fools are ruining this country together. Not one party on it's own is to blame!

*Chants* "Down with bipartisan politics!"

InvisibleFoci
me?
Loc: north pole
Re: What is more dangerous to America? Terrorists or Republicans? [Re: vampirism]
    #4203045 - 05/21/05 11:03 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Morrowind said:
i'd say the joint democrap-repoop system.

yup i'd have to agree with this... both of em suck. i didnt vote for ethier of em... i voted for a certified scuba diver instructor

--------------------
Market=zero rating due to tahoe not helping with thispost. He posted he wanted 5 shrooms. thats it... and since he didnt help and i didn't give him a rating. he gave me bad ratings... rock on. great shroomer.

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
Re: What is more dangerous to America? Terrorists or Republicans? [Re: Foci]
    #4203050 - 05/21/05 11:04 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

hey geordi

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #4207986 - 05/22/05 08:30 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

the real danger to all of us are conservatives, especially religous conservatives. terrorist, fascists, republicans are all cut from the same cloth. religous conservatisim will be the end of us.

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Re: What is more dangerous to America? Terrorists or Republicans? [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #4208195 - 05/22/05 09:27 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Fascism is cut from religious conservatism? If you're using fascism in the sense of Nazi German fascism, then that's completely wrong.

Hitler kept the guise of having religion in Nazi Germany because the people were religious and he knew the uselessness of trying to abolish Christianity all at once, but Jesus was a Jew, and Christianity is not a Nordic religion. The Nazis executed many priests and went completely against Christianity is most ways, so unless you're talking about some sort of religion in fascism unknowable to me, that part doesn't seem true.

And in fact, many of those who want to hold near-absolute power try to abolish religion so the people can put all that love towards the state and their leader. Look at many of the dictators throughout history and you'll find that religious conservatism doesn't lead to fascism or totalitarianism in most examples.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: What is more dangerous to America? Terrorists or Republicans? [Re: looner2]
    #4209562 - 05/23/05 10:16 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LOONER2 says:
But the terrorists. Those low-life, inhuman, foul, creatures from the abyss want to kill you for no other reason that being an american. For that I condemn them to death. I condemn their religion to death for inspiring them. I condemn their children to death because they will only replace their fathers after they kill innocent people. I condemn their mothers, grandfathers, grandmothers, aunts, uncles to death for saying nothing, and chanting anti-american death songs at every opportunity. I condemn anyone who is muslim, dark-skinned, and speaks with an arabic tongue to DEATH. Not because they are who they are, but because its either them or us, and as Jesus can attest, it will be the pure of heart and those who strive for family, nation, and God who will triumph. In short, AMERICA WILL RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

SHEIK EL-OONER2 says:
But the capitalists. Those low-life, inhuman, foul, creatures from the abyss want to kill you for no other reason that being an Arab. For that I condemn them to death. I condemn their Christian religion to death for inspiring them. I condemn their children to death because they will only replace their fathers after they kill innocent people. I condemn their mothers, grandfathers, grandmothers, aunts, uncles to death for saying nothing, and chanting anti-arab propaganda at every opportunity. I condemn anyone who is christian, white, and speaks with an american tongue to DEATH. Not because they are who they are, but because its either them or us, and as Mohammed can attest, it will be the pure of heart and those who strive for family, nation, and God who will triumph. In short, SHARIA WILL RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looner2: as you can see you're the exact same *** as the ones you like to wipe out. All I had to do was swap USA identifying words with Arab identifying words and you're getting a message that's so fundamentalist that Al Jazeera won't broadcast it, yet the Shroomery allows you "freedom of speech" the Arabs are denied.
Wake up. Your enemy is in the mirror.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: What is more dangerous to America? Terrorists or Republicans? [Re: Asante]
    #4209609 - 05/23/05 10:36 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

:thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineDoom
Rogue

Loc: ghost-train city
Re: What is more dangerous to America? Terrorists or Republicans? [Re: exclusive58]
    #4209620 - 05/23/05 10:43 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

looner2+

do you actually think that *terrorists* just want to kill you because you are *american*

do you think its that simple? that people would dedicate their whole lives, and work their ass off just to kill someone because they carry an american passport? Wow, You`re strikingly dumb.

nah, sorry, nobody is that idiotic, my bad.

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: What is more dangerous to America? Terrorists or Republicans? [Re: Doom]
    #4209668 - 05/23/05 11:03 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

No flaming in this forum, Doom. You get one warning. This is that warning.

Phred

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies