Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewhitegreyhat
Huge

Loc: Northeast USA
"Extra strength" vs. regular kratom
    #4157956 - 05/10/05 02:42 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Has anyone tried Extra strength kratom is it really stonger than the regular?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA Flag
Re: "Extra strength" vs. regular kratom [Re: whitegreyhat]
    #4159438 - 05/10/05 08:36 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Kratom is hella strong if you put it in capsules or take it orally and swallow it. Tea is only so effective I found. If you can mix some with peanut butter or something, since just drinking with water is somewhat hard. If you take one tablespoon of ground kratom, put in in your mouth, then have the powder on your tongue and then quickly slam some water, you will have strong effects. Most likely the super kratom is either just some marketing bullshit or they possibly might have a stronger type. That doesn't really make sense though, wouldn't everyone have the stronger strand then?

Some people sell extracts of kratom or super kratom powders which are slightly extracted to make them stronger, but I honestly don't think that super kratom is any better.

Maybe someday I will actually waste money and order the super kratom and could actually tell you if it is any better.

--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

InvisibleShamansPalace
Tree Hugger

Loc: www.ShamansPalace.com
Re: "Extra strength" vs. regular kratom [Re: Fluxburn]
    #4159764 - 05/10/05 10:14 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Hey, Actually from what we are told from our supplier is that the Premium's - High Grade's - Extra Strength's are actually from more mature Mitragyna tree's . Thus giving them more alkaloid content.
The commercial or lower grade's are picked from younger tree's .
There has been much analysis and TLC done to prove that different grade's do have different amounts of the active's . Peace. SP

--------------------
Shaman's Palace
FREE Gift's with EVERY ORDER !!
QUICK shipping !10% Shroomery Member Discount!
www.ShamansPalace.com
Questions - Sales@Shamanspalace.com

Offlinewhitegreyhat
Huge

Re: "Extra strength" vs. regular kratom [Re: ShamansPalace]
    #4161858 - 05/11/05 12:57 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

hmm cool :smile: i think im just going to drink some with lemonade lol. i bought some extra strength so hopefully it will be worth it.  the only kratom i had was the commercial grade from mr kratom.com and some resin from i forgot, i didnt feel anything from the resin.  The regular was great, so hopefully the extra strength will be worth it from mrkratom.  its the only place i trust for kratom plus its cheap. 

Edited by whitegreyhat (05/11/05 12:59 PM)

InvisibleShamansPalace
Tree Hugger

#4162409 - 05/11/05 03:16 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Our kratom comes from the same place their's do . Plus our's is a few bucks cheaper on the commercial and a good bit cheaper for the Premium strength .

--------------------
Shaman's Palace
www.ShamansPalace.com

InvisibleShamansPalace
Tree Hugger

#4162446 - 05/11/05 03:21 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

PS: Our premium is what they call extra strength . About half the price .

--------------------
Shaman's Palace
www.ShamansPalace.com

Offlinethe man
still masked
Other User Gallery

Loc: C A N A D A
    #4163123 - 05/11/05 06:10 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

yea mrkratom sucks.. i dont liek teh way teh guy runs his biz and talks alot of shit which will help kratom become illegal. do not support them. i never have and never will

shamans palace is your way to go. for next time

peace

--------------------
And Moses Said "Let my mushrooms grow!"

Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor
    #4165059 - 05/12/05 01:36 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

your premium is what the call extra strength however you said in the sponsers forum that premium costs bettween $800 -$1000 per kilo. so you are confusing me what grade are you selling? and please tell us all the difference between the grades so this question doesnt arise again? also could you tell us what seperates the grades of leaf? I hear age increases potency but is that age of the leaf or age of the tree? if its age of the tree would it not be better to extract from the tree it self as in branchs not limbs wouldnt want to kill it? also is kratom out of season or what no one seems to have live ones? i think if these questions get answered it will stop alot of repeat posts and bring you even more customers

InvisibleShamansPalace
Tree Hugger

Re: "Extra strength" vs. regular kratom [Re: durban_poison]
    #4165912 - 05/12/05 10:00 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Hey Durban. Yes Premium Kratom is usually Very expensive. From 800 to 1000$ per kilogram High retail . The Premium we sale is premium grade kratom . We Move LOTS and LOTS of Kratom so we can have Low prices to offer our customer's . IT will not always be this low price. This is an introduction to get people over to Shamanspalace .
The Difference in the Grades Is the Maturity of the Tree itself. So a tree that is 5 years old will produce less potent Leaf than a tree of 50 years .
The Bulk of the alkaloids sit in the leaves and not the bark or branches of the tree.
Kratom Plants are getting harder and harder to come by . They are Very hard to root as they will rot too easily . Thats why we cant offer them at the moment. Though they will rebound and you will find where to get some rooted cuttings. Just do a search. Or pm me i know of a place or 2 that has live plants.
Hope that anwswer's all of your question's. If you have any more just let me know.

--------------------
Shaman's Palace
www.ShamansPalace.com

Edited by ShamansPalace (05/12/05 10:01 AM)

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA Flag
    #4166876 - 05/12/05 02:45 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I don't understand the logic. Older plants have more leaves and if you trimm most of them, they will regenerate faster, or at least more leaves then a small plant.

You could technically aruge that a 5 year old plant regenerates leaves faster, + it is easier to have a 5 year old plant then a 50 year old tree. Yet, it seems kratom will be so cheap for such a long time because it comes from thailand, a third world country with the lowest form of payment for collection of the leaves, manual labor that pays what, pennies if that a day?

--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

Offlinewhitegreyhat
Huge

Re: "Extra strength" vs. regular kratom [Re: Fluxburn]
    #4166938 - 05/12/05 03:04 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I cant really complain about mr kratom because i tried the extract from a different supplier from the shroomery and it was crap. I dont mind buying from shamansplace because i would rather support someone who is more involved in the community. But your prices arent cheaper, and i do understand you are saying that your premium kratom is equal to mrkratoms extra strength is that right? (your price 30 for 30g and mrkratom 20 for 25g of the same strength) so if you want to negotiate i might do that

InvisibleShamansPalace
Tree Hugger

#4167252 - 05/12/05 04:13 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yes you are right in some places. For one we sale a kilo of commercial for 157.99 . Their's is 160$ so ours is a little cheaper .
Our kilo of premium is 299.00 . Theres is around 600$. Ours is half the price of their's . I do see they do beat our smaller amounts by a couple dollar's. That will be fixed . So thanks for bringing that to my attention. I want to offer the best deals possible to my customer's.
Also whitegreyhat we just got some new potent fresh kratom extract and i would like to send you a free sample for you to test out. This is even more potent than the previous extracts . So just pm me the info if you want me to send a sample. SP

--------------------
Shaman's Palace
www.ShamansPalace.com

Offlinewhitegreyhat
Huge

#4167434 - 05/12/05 04:56 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I sent you a pm about that!:werd:  I saw your new prices, I will order from you next time! :cheers:

InvisibleShamansPalace
Tree Hugger

#4167449 - 05/12/05 04:59 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yup just changed the prices up. Im sure this will make everyone happy :smile: Thanks again for the head's Up. SP

--------------------
Shaman's Palace
www.ShamansPalace.com

OfflineChemical_Bliss
Officer of thelaw...
    #4167556 - 05/12/05 05:25 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yes SP you are undoubtly my favorite ethno vendor around, I think thats awesome that you would change your prices just because of a single post. You really go the extra mile for customer satisfaction.

And if you need anymore kratom extract testers let me know :wink:

--------------------
'divine moments of truth, total and utter cosmic stuff...'
'be here now... i love everybody'

OfflineChemical_Bliss
Officer of thelaw...
Re: "Extra strength" vs. regular kratom [Re: Chemical_Bliss]
    #4167577 - 05/12/05 05:30 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Flux I`m not sure I follow what you are trying to say here. He is arguing that older trees have a higher alkaloid content (much like a specific mescaline bearing cactus?), nothing to do with the amount of leaves a tree bears.

Also I can say for sure that "super" kratom, for whatever reason, is much much much stronger than your everyday kratom.

--------------------
'divine moments of truth, total and utter cosmic stuff...'
'be here now... i love everybody'

Offlinewhitegreyhat
Huge

Re: "Extra strength" vs. regular kratom [Re: Chemical_Bliss]
    #4174024 - 05/14/05 09:28 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Well the extra stength crushed has come in the mail and i would say that its definately not as good as the commercial powder. Why ? First because it tastes gross and it has stems in it. Secondly it doesnt seem as strong as even the commercial powder (and mind you i have been chemical-free for the last 6 months)perhaps its just because powdered is more mass? So I am not really sure how i feel about it anymore! I hope i will like my new supplier more!

Edited by whitegreyhat (05/14/05 09:28 AM)

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

#4174967 - 05/14/05 02:41 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I have had nothing but positive things to say about Mr. Kratom. He has excellent service & product.

Same could be said about Shaman's Palace, which has been a great vendor as well. Both top my list of vendors.

As far as extra strength, I notice a difference in potency between the different grades, but I usually choose the best bang for the buck, which is the lower grade.

It is somewhat confusing because most websites just label the product by a name like commerical. I don't think this is a problem of the vendors, but just that a product like this is hard to regulate. Mr. Kratom & SP both do a good job for product & quality as far as I'm concerned.

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

InvisibleShamansPalace
Tree Hugger

#4175525 - 05/14/05 05:02 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Hey whitegreyhat. So this is from Mrkratom. ?
Yes the Crushed commercial has stems as does the Powdered commercial. Also the volume to weight will be different. Do you weigh your portions out? IM not trying to stick up for Mrkratom but I do know that there are a few factor's in play. I.e.: a tablespoon of Crushed is going to way less than 1 tablespoon of powdered. So there might lay the potency problem. Yes, I agree crushed int the most eye pleasing form of kratom . It comes down to preference. Some dot like fine powdered herbs and like to work with more coarse product.

--------------------
Shaman's Palace
www.ShamansPalace.com

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4175620 - 05/14/05 05:26 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

hey SP what is your kratom potency compared to other vendors like specifically iamshaman? do you really know how potent yours is in comparison to others'?

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf