Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Tell One, Ten will KNOW
    #4159873 - 05/10/05 10:42 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

This happened Last night, about 4pm a Friend(?) comes over and brings someone I don't know. Took him into the other room to give him a few shrooms and tell never bring anyone over to my place.

Everything seems to be cool.

10pm hear someone knocking on my house were there is no fence or a door. Get up to go check it out and there's a female out there who ask if I remember her. Told me she use to live across the street 10 years ago. Then said her son(the stranger)told her I grow the good shrooms and she wanted some fresh ones. How fucked up is this???

Anyway told her she woke me up,was going back to bed and I didn't know about the bullshit shroom story.Walked around the corner shut the gate and went into the house. Her truck pulled away 60sec later.

I am freaked out. Have thrown out 9 new casings and buried spores and shrooms.Thought its better to be safe than sorry.

EVERYONE REMEMBER: TELL ONE AND TEN WILL KNOW.

Hope everything stays cool

:sun:

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
Re: Tell One, Ten will KNOW [Re: KaptKid]
    #4159883 - 05/10/05 10:45 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

That sucks dude.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

InvisibleStoreFront
|\|ewbie
Loc: Second star left....
    #4159888 - 05/10/05 10:46 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

no shit man, thats messed up.

i told maybe 3 people when i first got the idea that i was going to try this, and last night i was at a "party" and some kid was like " yeah so and so told me that you grow shrooms" i told him so and so was lying, i tried and failed and gave up about a year ago.

frickin' ridiculous. pissed me off.

--------------------
"What if christmas didnt come this year And no one paid for christmas cheer? Who would cry the biggest tear, The child or the store? Why do brides wear virgin white? Most do not deserve that right. But to choose a color of their delight
Would surely bring on the frowns. To defy the laws of tradition Is a crusade only of the brave.
Suppose the taxman, he comes to town, And you dont lay your money down. Yet mr. jones he killed mr. brown the other day. Well I wonder, whos gonna go to hell." -primus

InvisibleMrMaddHatter
Dementia praecox
 User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
    #4159907 - 05/10/05 10:52 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

The first rule of Shroom Club is, you do not talk about Shroom Club.

The second rule of Shroom Club is, you DO NOT talk about Shroom Club.

(from the movie Shroom Club.......wait.......i mean.....)

That is fcked up. Can't trust anybody these days. :thumbdown:

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Re: Tell One, Ten will KNOW [Re: MrMaddHatter]
    #4160080 - 05/10/05 11:22 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Never told any of theses people I grow.Always say I get them out of Austin. Now I'll only give them to the people I know in Austin and tell them I picked them in the wild.

--------------------

Invisibleagar
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere Else
Trusted Cultivator
    #4160893 - 05/11/05 07:08 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I was raised & raised my children to KNOW.

A secret is not a secret, if anyone other than you know it.

Once, whatever the SECRET is becomes known by anyone else.

You have effectively lost your ability to control your life & placed others (who - often care nothing - about - you) in a position to F*CK UP your life, liberty & happiness.

Always remember, anyone BUSTED?. Is most often willing to JABBER their heads off, in return for a lesser charge, or lighter sentence.

Always remember, a sizable grow/op is not something you can hide/destroy or get rid of in an instant.

NEVER (as in NEVER) LET ANYONE KNOW YOU GROW.

Doing so, is inviting catastrophe upon yourself.

--------------------

OfflineRetired
Re: Tell One, Ten will KNOW [Re: agar]
    #4160895 - 05/11/05 07:12 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

that does suck...i told my best friend when i started cause i needed to order the gear to somewhere other then my house...i told him that noone can know....then like 50 people asked me about it...

i cant even trust my best friend?

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Tell One, Ten will KNOW [Re: Retired]
    #4160917 - 05/11/05 07:39 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Tradenmar said:
i cant even trust my best friend?

Not even your best friend, don't associate yourself with mushrooms to anyone, it's that simple.

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

OfflineTheBaKeR
Stranger
Re: Tell One, Ten will KNOW [Re: Retired]
    #4160931 - 05/11/05 07:47 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

so what about that friend who brought that "stranger freind" with him??
i would stop hanging out with that guy, this is not a friend.

maybe 2 or 3 poeple know about my grow but im counting on them
after all it's very hard to not tell about the little beautiful fellaws

OfflineSammy
Between the fold

Loc: you'll shoot yer eye out ...
Re: Tell One, Ten will KNOW [Re: TheBaKeR]
    #4160963 - 05/11/05 07:59 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

This is what you do. Tell your friend that you don't grow because you tried and it contaminated. Then, tell him you're never doing it again because of his mouth. If you decide to do it again.. don't tell anyone. If you tell one person, they WILL tell more because they're not as scared as you that you'll get busted.. they're just mostly selfish assholes.

Don't get your friend mushrooms if you grow again / continue to grow. He'll get the drift that you're doing it again and possibly open his huge trap again.

Shatty dude, that happened to me a while back and I to tell everyone it was my last time. Then I sourced my crop to people that had never known, that way everyone is safe. They dont ask where I get the 'rooms, and I'd never say ever again.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer... but in this instance.. keep everyone close.

Sam

--------------------

I believe in the Golden Rule ? The Man with the Gold . . . Rules.
- Mr. T

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #4162155 - 05/11/05 02:21 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

If I were you, I would grow edibles instead and grow them all the time so that everybody knows you as the guy who grows legal mushrooms.

People will get used to the idea of you growing boring mushrooms, and if someone asks you if you grow "shrooms" you can say that you just grow oyster and shitake or reishi or something.

Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever grow and sell at the same time. As a matter of fact, I don't reccomend you sell at all. If people want shrooms, send them here to learn how to do it themselves.

Also, never tell anyone you tried to grow shrooms. That is attempted manufacture, and you can still go to jail for it.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisibleShroomOmatic
Ethno Apprentice
Male User Gallery
Loc: Sailing the Seas of Chees...
    #4162164 - 05/11/05 02:24 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

First off that sucks man! :thumbdown:

I dont wana sound like a prick but any "friend" who would risk your safty by telling someone about your mushrooms isnt much of a friend...

--------------------

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Re: Tell One, Ten will KNOW [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #4174012 - 05/14/05 09:23 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I've never told anyone I grow nor has anyone seen my grow room.

Can't believe that in 6 hours it went from giving someone a few shrooms to the rumor being I was growing them.Never gave anyone a reason to think that.

Looks like my damage control has worked.My cave is clean.Looks like a good time to start floor repairs.This will take about 3 months with people in and out.No one will ever be the wiser.

Appreciate everyone's thoughts and concern. Advice was taken or relearned. I'm old enough to know better.

EVERYONE remember how fast sunshine can turn to shit.

Be COOL

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck