Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleMinstrel
Man of Science
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hogtown
Messing around on FREEVIBE?
    #4144708 - 05/07/05 12:45 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Hey, I just got plenty baked right now by some nice green flowers, and my hatred for the evil lies of 'FREE' VIBE surfaced in my thoughts. For those who don't know, its an american government anti-drug website which gives half-thruths in an what is primarily an attempt to further demonize marijuana. I went onto their 'forums', and made a post which read

"Help! I'm VERY high right now, What should I do!?!"

I really wonder what the response would be. Would they disregard it, or perhaps recomend me rehab?

Do any of you other folks ever try to fuck around with freevibe for humour? I know its a good laugh looking though them at the ignorant little minded folk who post there with the poor grasp of the english language.

I got a good laugh out of this post:

SHE TELLZ HE DAT THE ONLIE WAY SHE WIL STOP HUFFING RAID IS THAT IF I HAD UNPROTEKTED SECKS WIT HER AND GETZ HER PREGGERZ BUT WER ONLIE 13 SO I DUNNO? KAN U GUYS HLP ME OUT OF A SERIUS SITUATIMN?

Hours of laughter, that.

edited for ease of reading

--------------------

Edited by Minstrel (05/07/05 12:54 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: Messing around on FREEVIBE? [Re: Minstrel]
    #4144718 - 05/07/05 12:48 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quickly!!! to cure yourself
of what you've been through
go to the <<<CLEAN--vibe>>>
[in my signature]
....actually it's not that great.......
yet. :wink: 

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Invisiblenewuser1492
    #4144793 - 05/07/05 01:07 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

CAN EYE GET U PREGGERZ???111

InvisibleEvilEwok
Stranger
Re: Messing around on FREEVIBE? [Re: newuser1492]
    #4145261 - 05/07/05 07:11 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I'd wager to say most of the people on freevibe forums aren't serious.

--------------------
Now go Home.

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Messing around on FREEVIBE? [Re: EvilEwok]
    #4145268 - 05/07/05 07:19 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I fuck with Freevibe on a monthly basis. :grin:

OfflineSuperLazy
As lazy as theycome

Re: Messing around on FREEVIBE? [Re: TYL3R]
    #4146052 - 05/07/05 11:58 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

x_TYLER_x said:
I fuck with Freevibe on a monthly basis. :grin:

:thumbup:

--------------------
" Don't ration your compassion " - unknown

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #4148026 - 05/07/05 07:13 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Minstrel said:
"Help! I'm VERY high right now, What should I do!?!"

my recomendation, eat a bag of chips, watch some TV and smoke more

InvisiblePawPaw
Picktish TexasStyle....

Loc: was born down in the sout...
Re: Messing around on FREEVIBE? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4148204 - 05/07/05 08:18 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Heh i left this

I just ate some mushrooms...they were pinkish in color
My mouth is bleeding
Will i be ok? :yesnod:

--------------------
Come to Paw Paws place there will be no sleeping tonight

Eric just wants to catch reds ..
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s right on your trail
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s just a step away from hell
WDYWFM?

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: Messing around on FREEVIBE? [Re: PawPaw]
    #4148307 - 05/07/05 09:00 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Freevibe:My Story
DRUGS R SO LAME, U DONT GET ANYWHERE IN LIFE TAKING THEM AND I SHOULD KNOW, I STARTED TAKING COKE AND HEROIN WHEN I WAS 11, NOW I AM 15 AND I DO IT OCCASIONALLY BUT I AM TRYING 2 QUIT, BUT IT SO ADDICTIVE, THERE IS SUMTHING THAT SHOULD HELP ME TRY AND STOP AND THAT IS MY OLDER SISTER DIED FROM AN OVERDOSE ABOUT 4 MONTHS AGO, AND THAT WAS FROM USING HEROIN, AND I DO NOT WANT TO DIE FROM AN OVERDOSE OR FROM ANY OTHER DRUG, SO I BETTER START THINKING REAL QUICK ON WHAT I'M GONNA DO, COS IT REALLY HURTS THINKING ABOUT MA SISTER THAT DIED SHE WAS ONLY 17, SHE HAD BEEN DOING IT SINCE SHE WAS LIKE 9 OR 10. RIP MA BIG SIS SARAH XXXXXXX

I've only got three words to say in response to that post

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT"

:stonedjerk:

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #4148328 - 05/07/05 09:08 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

They won't post any of that stuff though, they pre-screen each post, if it doesn't fit in with what they like, then it is not put up. Some one tried fucking with them awhile ago.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineDrink_Punk_Soda
Now with ExtraVaganza!?

Loc: Nowhere fast
Re: Messing around on FREEVIBE? [Re: gdman]
    #4148387 - 05/07/05 09:24 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I recently saw a post about someone lamenting the death of their sister. Tragic stuff, until the line- "Maybe if she had listened to my parents and not smoked pot she wouldn't have overdosed on it and died."

So much for the screening process.. I think they screen for anything that doesn't fit their agenda.

I've made posts such as, "My parents were born in Jamaica and so was I. They tell me that smoking marijuana is part of a religious experience, but American laws say it is wrong. Who should I believe?"

Better believe it didn't get posted.

--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Messing around on FREEVIBE? [Re: Drink_Punk_Soda]
    #4148462 - 05/07/05 09:49 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Drink_Punk_Soda said:
I recently saw a post about someone lamenting the death of their sister.  Tragic stuff, until the line- "Maybe if she had listened to my parents and not smoked pot she wouldn't have overdosed on it and died."

So much for the screening process.. I think they screen for anything that doesn't fit their agenda.

What did you think I ment by "screening process" :wink:.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4148537 - 05/07/05 10:11 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I just made two utterly ridiculous postings there as "Loser". In one, I suggested that pot smokers were evil incarnate, and should be executed. I'd almost bet money they'll post them..... :rolleyes:

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#4148563 - 05/07/05 10:19 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Bad gurl gone Good (5/6/2005 5:48:39 PM)
I was drinking smoking tabaco and once (only once)drugs and cutting myself.I alwasy was with a bunch of people who i thought where "kool" but after we got cought it sure wasent kool. i had a really hard time quiting cuz i was addicted but im free of that stuff now and proud of it. some of my frends arnt but hey thats there problem they no not to ask or smoke sround me. I worned them id get the cops on them. And cuz theyv been intruble wit the cops b4 they wont come near me wit a smoke or a joint!

athugchick (5/6/2005 2:18:36 PM)
is somebody like your friend ask you to take mariujnna or wanna smoke say no thank you and if they force you say no really loud like your mad and leave somebody ask me that and i said yes then my botfriend got mad at me when he was smokin mariujanna it really does something to you so we both quit but then one time i had to fight this one gurl cause she was forcing me to take it when i said no so thats what you gotta do when they force and make you yeah and when i was done it wasnt pretty

cutie-pie-poo (5/6/2005 9:40:36 AM)
a lots of my freinds smoke kaya but i sed heck no, no one wants to kiss a gurl who smels like the reefer ... drugz is WACK and way not hot at all- if you think a drug makes you seem hotter then your rong becuz it will maek you the oppisite of hotter

--

Seriously, are you guys puttin this shit up? lol

--------------------

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: Messing around on FREEVIBE? [Re: SoopaX]
    #4148574 - 05/07/05 10:21 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Going by their spelling abilities and language skills, I'd say it's probably a good thing these folks don't use any drugs. They don't seem to have many brain cells to spare...

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#4148581 - 05/07/05 10:24 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

female_sk8er4life (5/5/2005 7:17:29 PM)
i tryed drugs with a few friends one friday night and the next moday i was in trouble with my school my friend ratted on me i almost got expelled and if i did i would not be able to sk8 any more with the company i am skating with now. it could have ruined my life but thankfully i didnt get to carrie away and learned my lession. so now i tell people my story and normaly they come up to me a month latter and say hey your story inspired me to stop and i wont ever do it agian.

---

that sounds like some bullshit hype written by the same corporate think tanks that include "skating" in kids cereal commercials, with cool helmets and knee pads.

-----

My Heart Tingles (5/5/2005 5:50:22 PM)
I was just like "no.. i have to take a physical soon, plus that is just not me =) and i suggest you not to do it, because it isn't you either."

---- Im gonna have to say that one is real and from some pathetic jesus fucker.

----
sk8erboi (5/5/2005 3:16:14 PM)
one time i leiked this gurl cuz she real cute an stuf, ya know, and i wanted her to leik me an stuf cuz she made my stomak feel leik fluttery insid but one time we went out fer a date and she told me that she wants to smoke sum marawana wit me an she says its ok an it wont hert me but i sed heck no b***, i think thats wrong and i tink it gross wen cute gurls smoke dope. she went an tells all her freinds that i was wierd and thet i am not kool an stuff and so none of tehm leik me no more an i aint got no girlfriend now but at least i now whats rigt an wrong and i not addicted to no drug so i is glad i made the rigt choise and i hope all of you out there do to
---

Vamp (5/4/2005 12:37:00 PM)
My two best friends smoked mariuana at a party. While one of them never did again the other kept it up. He's now doing stuff that he never would have. Sleeping with a 14 y/o (he's 19!) and he even let her give him two tattoos. With a thumtack! One of which is her initials. That stupidity is pretty much the only thing I need to prove that it's not a good idea----
I never knew pot could let you bang 14 year olds. Hellz yea.

--------------------

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

Re: Messing around on FREEVIBE? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4148593 - 05/07/05 10:27 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

yes indeedy.

BadChick (5/3/2005 8:18:34 PM)
I ahve siad no befor when i was walking on the side of the road to the park and this guy came out of his house and told me and my friend to come over there so we did ...... he asked if we did anything we said no......he asked us our ages and of course we told a lie and told him we where 15 and 16 but really i am 14 and she is 13....... he aksed if we wanted a sample and we said no right away....we ran to the park the reats of the way...that was the last time we saw him!

It looks like Annapurna is posting there.

--------------------

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#4148618 - 05/07/05 10:34 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

rowantree (5/3/2005 10:56:29 AM)
my daughter is in 3rd grade...taught in class to "just say no". I showed her how this is totally ridiculous & doesn't work and taught her to say "it's wrong" instead. The next day in class, teacher did an exercise expecting my daughter to answer "no". Instead my daughter answered "it's wrong". Teacher could not sway my daughter one bit in the exercise & the rest of the class caught on. Now the entire class uses "it's wrong" as a response to someone pressuring them to drink alcohol or do drugs. It really works!
-

Heh, how does she know it "works", are many third graders being approached at "parties" with joints?

--------------------

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#4148661 - 05/07/05 10:44 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

LiLgRl (5/2/2005 12:41:11 PM)
Well im not a teen yet but i've been in dare and can tell u some things i no. One cigerette has over 200 poisions in it. It is ver effective to ur brain. Marijuaina is very bad too. It practicly burns ur brain cells so ur brain has like a switch. When you take Marijuaina the switch flicks down. You do not act like urself at all. Now Make the smart choice...Smoke and have yellow teeth and be rejected...or not smoke and be healthy and have alot of friends. Its ur life but its ur choice to make the smart choice for ur life!

Freak (5/1/2005 11:49:03 PM)
I know people you do drugs and I knew eight that died. It was horrible.They tried to give me drugs. When I refused, they tried to force me. Fortunately, there was an off duty cop a few yards away and over heard the conversation. The cop thanked me for not saying yes.

-
NICOLE (5/1/2005 6:50:54 PM)
HEY YALL IM NICOLE IM 14 AND MY BOY FRIEND NATHAN IS 15 AND I REALLY LIKR HHIM ALOT...BUT HE SMOKES POT AND DOES COKE,HES A PILL POPPER AND HE TAKES STEROIDS! HES OFFERED ME 2 SMOKE W/ HIM A COUPLE OF TIMES BUT I SAID NO CUZ I'VE SEEN HOW HE ACTS WHEN HES HIGH AND ITS NOT THAT KOOL HE GETS VIOLENT AND STARTS SCREAMING ALOT. I KNOW JUST B/CUZ I SAID NOT 2 SMOKE UR GONNA LISTEN 2 ME BUT 4REALZ ALL YALL FROM EXPERIANCE "DONT" IF U WANNA B SOME1 SAY NO I!I KNOW THIS CAN B HARD SOME TIMES BUT ITS BEST! WELL IM OUTTIE BUH/BYE! I HOPE THIS HELPED U SORRY IT WAS SO LONG {THINK}---

"so long"? Very pathetic.

-

--------------------

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#4148662 - 05/07/05 10:45 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

CaHaLiE (5/3/2005 4:43:31 PM)
my anti-drug is computer games. Playing computer games has taugh me that in all the computer games the drugies and druglords get shot and i dont want to get shot and die. thats why i dont do drugs. go me!

^^^

A non-stop riot.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom