Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Austin City Limits Music Fest - Lineup posted *DELETED*
    #4137068 -

Post deleted by ski_stoned

Reason for deletion: delete


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin City Limits Music Fest - Lineup posted [Re: failbot999]
    #4137073 -

It's definitely a sick lineup.  I'd go to see Arcade Fire alone. :drooling:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin City Limits Music Fest - Lineup posted [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4147336 -

Yeah I saw that a couple days ago....I'd like to go, but it's really expensive now, especially compared to the last three years. If I don't go it'll be the first year they've had it that I didn't go, but the price just keeps going up...


--------------------
Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin City Limits Music Fest - Lineup posted [Re: Hooty]
    #4147361 -

Talk about a tight ass. 105$ for all those musicians? I wouldn't have a problem paying that or anything 50$ higher.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin City Limits Music Fest - Lineup posted [Re: failbot999]
    #4147460 -

no Los Lobos??????????????????? :wtf:


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin City Limits Music Fest - Lineup posted [Re: Jim]
    #4147489 -

holy shit, thats a lot of music!


--------------------
if you get confused listen to the muscic play

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin City Limits Music Fest - Lineup posted [Re: alphanumeric]
    #4148392 -

Quote:
Talk about a tight ass. 105$ for all those musicians? I wouldn't have a problem paying that or anything 50$ higher.




No, talk about poor ass. I'll probably end up going, but if it comes down to gas and food or ACL...probably not going to make it.


--------------------
Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin City Limits Music Fest - Lineup posted *DELETED* [Re: Hooty]
    #4149610 -

Post deleted by ski_stoned

Reason for deletion: delete


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin City Limits Music Fest - Lineup posted [Re: failbot999]
    #4150704 -

yeah, it may come to that, but hopefully I'll just scrape up the extra cash.



--------------------
Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin City Limits Music Fest - Lineup posted [Re: Hooty]
    #4150737 -

I think 105$ is well worth for those bands

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin City Limits Music Fest - Lineup posted [Re: failbot999]
    #4151325 -

whoa...jimmy cliff!

tortoise is hot too.


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin City Limits Music Fest - Lineup posted [Re: afoaf]
    #4151416 -

saw all 3 days last time.
Toots and the maytalls put on the best show.
Gotta see Jimmy Cliff this year.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin City Limits Music Fest - Lineup posted [Re: Dreamer987]
    #4151507 -

for sure...

I don't think I've ever heard of Jimmy Cliff playing live.

The Harder They Come is the first reggae tape I ever owned.


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Austin City Limits Music Fest - Lineup posted [Re: afoaf]
    #4151559 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Austin City Limits Fest rosewoodpete 446 2 08/07/03 07:35 AM
by Anonymous
* Austin City Limits I_Fart_Blue 950 6 01/14/03 07:06 AM
by I_Fart_Blue
* Austin City Limits music festival Cubieman420 559 1 07/15/04 11:46 PM
by OldSpice
* MUSIC??? ROLLIN ball 2,307 11 11/13/02 10:36 PM
by Phluck
* The dead in Austin on the 4th of July Anonymous 1,025 10 07/11/03 01:09 AM
by Anonymous
* Nocturnal Lineup released! look at this shit! fuck yeah
( 1 2 3 all )
40oz 4,878 44 07/29/05 08:53 AM
by CherryBom
* I'm truely shocked... Nobody listens to real music?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
wecontrolsweetfreedom 16,803 93 09/06/16 08:59 PM
by Jokeshopbeard
* Good sites to download music Ripple 1,844 13 02/28/03 04:00 PM
by rommstein2001

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,211 topic views. 4 members, 19 guests and 130 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.