Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedarkstar45
inquisitivetraveler
Male User Gallery

So i guess Lady Salvia doesn't put out on the first date...
    #4134504 - 05/04/05 08:05 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Okay, so from what i hear, it is going to take me a few tries before i am sent into deep space with salvia. i recieved my shipment of 2 grams of 10x and a gram of 5x today (and im quite excited), and was looking for some tips on the most proficient way to get acclimated to the salvinorum. one of my issues is i lack quality paraphernalia to smoke from. i have a gravity bong, lightbulb vaporizer, and a pretty shitty pipe. would it really be worth it to go out and get a quality piece? What extract should i start with? Any other tips and help would be appreciated. thanks.

Edited by darkstar45 (05/04/05 08:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKenny7822
Kenny
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA, USA
Re: So i guess Lady Salvia doesn't put out on the first date... [Re: darkstar45]
    #4134622 - 05/04/05 08:21 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I hear the best way to smoke salvia is out of a water bong with a torch lighter. Also people recommend holding your hits in for about 30 seconds or as long as you can hold it in for.

For me I started with the regular salvia leaves and they didn't really do anything. Then I went to 5x and that kind of showed me what salvia was all about but I didn't really get any strong effects. Next I am going to try 10x. Personally, I think you should start with 5x your first time and then go to 10x.

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
Re: So i guess Lady Salvia doesn't put out on the first date... [Re: darkstar45]
    #4134701 - 05/04/05 08:35 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

If you smoke it right she goes all out on the first date and more :wink:

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

OfflineOddish
Bulbasaur!
Male

#4134770 - 05/04/05 08:49 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I started out with a bowl of 10x extract and it knocked me the fuck out, figuratively speaking. I had an awesome experience except for the awful wet feeling I got.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
    #4134835 - 05/04/05 09:04 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

yea she is kinda a prude at first

but once you get her into bed watch out cause she is a crazy dominatrix bitch, whips and chains and all...

oh yea, and gravity bongs always worked damn good for me

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Edited by Slipknot420 (05/04/05 09:04 PM)

OfflinePirate_Patrick
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: So i guess Lady Salvia doesn't put out on the first date... [Re: Help on the Way]
    #4134993 - 05/04/05 09:40 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I smoked 10x my first time. Still haven't been to level 5 yet, but I smoke every other day. Eventually Lady Salvia will rape me, in a good way.

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: So i guess Lady Salvia doesn't put out on the first date... [Re: Pirate_Patrick]
    #4135315 - 05/04/05 10:31 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I should write a guide on this subject...I've posted info in about ten threads in the last 24 hours. Try searching first people, or look for my posts as I've said the same things over and over :-)

Salvia is reverse tolerant...the more you use it the more sensitive you become.

Lady Salvia does not "put out", but she does teach in various ways (sometimes sexual). If you respect her She will respect you.

I suggest using a plain pipe and butane torch lighter. That's the method I've used and had much success with it.

Extracts are overrated...once you smoke raw leaf enough, that will be all you need. One or two hits and you'll be blasted into Salvia Space.

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: So i guess Lady Salvia doesn't put out on the first date... [Re: myndreach]
    #4135496 - 05/04/05 11:06 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I smoked 1 bowl of regular leaf today and I felt a slight perception change. I haven't smoked salvia for over 6 months but there is something about Salvia that always draws me back to it after a long time of not smoking it. Starting today I'm running a series of sessions that will span a few days, where I will incrementally increase the dose and document the effects in a journal. I have smoked salvia, in plain form and extracts at least 15 times, and I want to get a better understanding of how it works and how it affects me personally, and maybe draw some generalizations that can apply to all people smoking salvia. If anyone is interested I can post trip reports as I record them from my journal for each session. I'm thinking of going about it the following way:

Method of smoking - glass pipe + torch lighter

Session 1. Regular Leaf - 1 bowl
Session 2. Regular Leaf - 2 bowls
Session 3. Regular Leaf - 3 bowls

Session 4. 5x Extract - 1 bowl
Session 6. 5x Extract - 2 bowls
Session 7. 5x Extract - 3 bowls

Session 8. 10x Extract - 1 bowl
Session 9. 10x Extract - 2 bowls
Session 10. 10x Extract - 3 bowls

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: So i guess Lady Salvia doesn't put out on the first date... [Re: chodamunky]
    #4136284 - 05/05/05 03:30 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

yes post the findings

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
Re: So i guess Lady Salvia doesn't put out on the first date... [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4161389 - 05/11/05 10:01 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Smoked x6 extract today for the first time out of a glass pipe with a normal lighter.

I smoked about 200mg in 3 smokes. Each time I drew as much in before my lungs hurt too much from the heat, held for 20 seconds. No major effects save slight stoned feeling, which has lasted for half an hour. I still feel slightly different. I think a water pipe/bong would have made smoking the stuff much easier.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: So i guess Lady Salvia doesn't put out on the first date... [Re: MovingTarget]
    #4161422 - 05/11/05 10:17 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

sounds weak
where did you get it?

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineGirlNinja
Goddess of Love
Female

Loc: The Dirty South
Re: So i guess Lady Salvia doesn't put out on the first date... [Re: MovingTarget]
    #4161605 - 05/11/05 11:26 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

You have to use a butane lighter to combust !!

go get one from a gas station $6

--------------------
Thanks,
Dani

"How much suffering and fear, and
How many harmful things are in existence?
If all arises from clinging to the "I",
What should I do with this great demon?"

Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

Re: So i guess Lady Salvia doesn't put out on the first date... [Re: GirlNinja]
    #4161626 - 05/11/05 11:32 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

GirlNinja said:
You have to use a butane lighter to combust !!

go get one from a gas station $6

I've been sent to the amnesiac ether realm of salvia many a time with a bic and a bong. Butane is most useful when using plain leaf, as you must burn more to trip. For extracts, especially if you're using a pipe (butane burns so hot!), a bic will work fine.

--------------------

InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
Re: So i guess Lady Salvia doesn't put out on the first date... [Re: jux]
    #4161901 - 05/11/05 01:10 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yea butane would be way to hot, it was too hot as it was just with a normal lighter.

Redgreenvines,
I think the source is reliable. Maybe I was just not able to smoke enough in the pipe because it was so hot. I'll try again with it a few times, then get a bong I think.

--------------------

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#4162037 - 05/11/05 01:50 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

First time i tried sally - Water bong, regular lighter, Plain leaf.

She did her thang. Blew my known reality to pieces, and tried to capture me in nothingness.

Offlineviper100fm
mustash invation

Loc: budtown B.C
Re: So i guess Lady Salvia doesn't put out on the first date... [Re: TYL3R]
    #4162146 - 05/11/05 02:18 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

"dont know how to make a quote thing" but
gravity bong.. i remember those... :crazy2:
if your lungs are still up to it id use that.
on a diferant note ive heard the best way to start it is with just the leaf and was wondering if there was any place on the internet were i could get a clipping and grow some of my own

--------------------
"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man
Is either a fool or a coward.
Whoever can not take care of himself without that law is both.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailent
If i live i will kill you,
If i die you are forgiven,
Such is the rule of honor..."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies