Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Salvia, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

Good Salvia hookups? WebSites?
    #1983007 - 10/06/03 03:58 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Considering this is a legal drug in all 50 states and is sold legally over the internet I am assuming asking this question does not break any forum guidelines about the "where can I get drugs rule". I was wondering if anybody here knew of a good online source that sells Strong Salvia divornium at a decent price. I would prefer a recomendation from a site that somebody has first handingly purchased from and fully experienced the psychadelic effects of the Salvia they bought. There are mixed reviews on this drug...Some people say they can feel it, and others (like me) have not really felt anything. And if I did feel something it definately wasnt psychadelic. However, there are so many others who've swore they've tripped there balls off...so on that account I have to say that there is some credibilty to this Salvia stuff. And Im going to pass off the expensive stuff my local head shop sold me as just plain bunk. So can somebody please point me in the right direction.

Thanks, Orizon

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAdrenalinX
O_o

Loc: Arkansas
Re: Good Salvia hookups? WebSites? [Re: orizon]
    #1983212 - 10/06/03 07:00 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

www.bouncingb.com

Bought the 5x extract about 10 monthes ago. Definatly the real stuff. I only bought a gram and I still have like .3 grams of it...I've tripped atleast 4 times and my friend has twice.

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
    #1983218 - 10/06/03 07:20 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I'm guessing you have used standard leaves, bad extract or wrong smoking technique in the past. Or you might be a hardhead, but those are rare.
I've heard very positive things about the Salvia Buyers Club at http://www.salviadivinorumcorps.org/
I haven't ordered from them yet because I don't have a creditcard at the moment. They make Salvia out of idealism, because they want people to experience this beautiful drug. They also have the best prices I've seen.
There is more than some credibility to Salvia. When used right, it can provide you with some of the most intense trips. So don't use the stuff, thinking it might not do anything. Because when it works, you might get pretty scared if it's unexpected. In a high dose, you won't remember who or where you are, and will be floating through inexplicable weirdness.
Salvia trips for me have never been bad or fun. They are neutral and totally interesting to me.
Be sure to read the smoking advice on this site, if you haven't already:
http://www.sagewisdom.org/smokeadvice.html
http://www.sagewisdom.org/usersguide.html

Good luck

--------------------
futuretribe.space

Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

Re: Good Salvia hookups? WebSites? [Re: cybrbeast]
    #1983310 - 10/06/03 09:36 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I wouldnt consider myself a beginner when it comes to psychadleics. Ive done almost everything out there. LSD shrooms mescaline and probally the scariest of them all Datura Flower. I smoked the 10x extract and didnt really feel much at all. And I have a very low tolernace for drugs as well. In other words, when my friends are'nt really feeling the weak acid, Im on the floor trippin my balls off. I definately think salvia is for real from all the trip reports Ive heard...but then again how good can this shit be if its legal?

OfflineTheEggman
Mind-expandingStudent
Loc: Central California
    #1983999 - 10/06/03 03:38 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I ordered some salvia off sagewisdom.org because they seem very official and they can make very potent leaves by adding pure salvinorin A rather than making a crude extract.

and salvia is quite an intense experience. fast come up unlike most other psychedelics, except perhaps smoked DMT. and the hallucinations can be very intense, although I have only smoked the leaves so I have never gotten very good visuals.

and by the way, salvia is nothing like tryptamine based psychedelics. and doing datura is just dumb. they use datura to zombify people in certain south american cultures, turning them into brainless slaves. sounds like a real valuable experience...

--------------------
Peace and love,
Tim.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Salvia, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience