Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineOmEgAx1
Stranger
Salvia cheaper than you can imagine?
    #4039893 - 04/11/05 04:10 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Hey y'all this is Omega. Im new to posting on these forums though Ive refrenced the topics for a while now. Very interesting discussions. Its hard to talk about tripping with people who dont trip, so I think I found myself in the right place here.

Well recently Salvia has been exploding in my area (Indianapolis) and Im a bit of an entrepreneur when it comes to herbs you could say. Well after a while I managed to get into direct contact with an individual who runs a buisness supplying salvia based websites and local headshops around the country, the result? Being able to supply higher quality salvia at a lower price in my area than could be obtained locally. Ive been smoking grams and grams of the extracts hah Ive been enjoying every aspect and possibility of this plant.

Heres the kicker though, not only was I able to beat out the local head shops, I realized I could beat out most online vendors as well, by a long shot at that! Since Ive been doing a few orders online for Salvia and has been beneficial for everyone involved.

[snip -Seuss]

I would also like to know if theres any lab that can measure the exact ammount of Salvinorin, as myself and the grower involved would like to know exact figures to compare, me to know the exact ammount of Salvinorin to compare to other extracts (since Ive seen 20x extract vary in salvinorin content from 44mg to 72mg) and the grower to calculate extraction efficiency. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

[snip -Seuss]

If everything goes well, I would like to start an online retail store for salvia! Which I hope shroomery.org will sponsor  :wink:
As of right now its just a small operation though.

Id like you guy's feedback though!
And Im glad to be part of the community.

Edited by Seuss (04/11/05 08:00 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAnnomM
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: Salvia cheaper than you can imagine? [Re: OmEgAx1]
    #4040065 - 04/11/05 08:16 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Hi and Welcome to the Shroomery!

We get a lot of spam on the forums. You can ask questions about salvia and about setting up an online shop, but you can only advertise here if you become an official sponsor. An admin edited the 'spam' part of the post. Feel free to post any questions and discuss the subject, but don't try to sell a product.

I think it would be great if you start an online Salvia store! My advise is to make it a 'professional' shop. Don't sell it as a weed substitute or a party drug. Give good information about the product: How to use it, what the effects are, etc, etc. People here would really like such a shop.

OfflinePsiloman
Male
Loc: Europe
Re: Salvia cheaper than you can imagine? [Re: OmEgAx1]
    #4040166 - 04/11/05 09:57 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Also ,if you can stick to live plants.If you supply an extract it will be smoked and finished...If you supply plants the saga continues!

Simple eh?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience