Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedarkstar45
inquisitivetraveler
Male User Gallery

regarding salvia.. and homemade extracts
    #4128695 - 05/03/05 06:46 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I am soon to be the proud owner of a Salvia Divinorum plant and had a few quick questions regarding this matter.
Firstly, i have not yet experience the "diviner's sage" as it is called, and was wondering what is an apporpriate first dose to take, i ordered 2 10X extracts from an online vendor and this is coming with 1 free 5x extract. thus, i will have access (eventually) to leaves, and (in a matter of days) extract. I was wondering whcih of these to take and how much, and once i do get my plant, i was wondering if i could and if so how i could make my OWN salvia extract so i wouldnt have to buy from those expesnive online vendors.

--------------------
There he goes...
One of God's own prototypes.
A high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live and too rare to die.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: regarding salvia.. and homemade extracts [Re: darkstar45]
    #4128807 - 05/03/05 07:14 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Extracts are overrated. After using Salvia for a couple/three weeks or so usually on your own, you will have built up enough reverse-tolerance to where one or two puffs off of just raw leaf will send you deep into Salvia Space.

Offlinecrunchytoast
oppositional

Loc: aporia
Re: regarding salvia.. and homemade extracts [Re: myndreach]
    #4128978 - 05/03/05 07:56 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

myndreach may be correct that extract is overrated, i personally do not have that much experience to tell you about that aspect. but perhaps i can give a helpful post based on what experience and knowledge i do have.

i have read that everyone reacts to different drugs differently, although personally everyone who has smoked salvia with me has always had roughly the same intensity of effects when they smoke the same amount as me, except beginners. it may be safest to start small unless you learn reliably how to dose it. this is what i did.

the following are descriptions of the breakthrough experiences for me:

first it was non extract. i tried quids and/or smoking, ~10 atempts and nothing happened except mellow high sometimes.

i bought some 10x broke through second time with a small glass pipe.

four years salvia-free i bought 20x and smoked it through a water pipe (which ive later learned wastes salvinorinA in the process).

i smoked the 20x several times: the first time only a very small amount. high, no hallucinations. then a little more, same thing. then third time i smoked as much as a i could and breakthrough to what i would classify as medium level trip based on what ive read.

hopefully this helps. i have never had a bad experience with it (except occasional melancholy afterglow). i was never a danger to myself or others. but from what ive read and im sure you too a sitter is highly recommended.

--------------------
"consensus on the nature of equilibrium is usually established by periodic conflict." -henry kissinger

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: regarding salvia.. and homemade extracts [Re: crunchytoast]
    #4129979 - 05/03/05 11:26 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I've smoked salvia a number of times, and every time except the first 3 or four have been almost or complete breakthroughs. I've never used more than just raw, plain leaf.

Remember, it is reverse tolerant. The more you use it, the more sensitive to it you become. If you're grounded in science, this is just a chemical thing to you. If you're into the spiritual side of it, it is this way because Lady Salvia does not want those that just want a "high" to learn from Her so she tests each students commitment first.

PS: nice Goban crunchy! Do you play?

Edited by myndreach (05/03/05 11:27 PM)

Offlinecrunchytoast
oppositional

Loc: aporia
    #4130107 - 05/03/05 11:49 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

yes for years myndreach.  the one way i know drugs have just changed my brain not fried it is my go ability hasnt suffered :smile:

--------------------
"consensus on the nature of equilibrium is usually established by periodic conflict." -henry kissinger

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#4131384 - 05/04/05 06:44 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

myndreach said:
Extracts are overrated. After using Salvia for a couple/three weeks or so usually on your own, you will have built up enough reverse-tolerance to where one or two puffs off of just raw leaf will send you deep into Salvia Space.

well,
personally I have a problem with smoking, so the smaller amounts of extracts is much better for me.
I actually go one step further and re-apply known extracted amounts to cigarette paper in order to achieve the lightest smoke possible:
I drip enough active ingredient onto a cigarette paper for 48 doses and I cut that paper up to equal sizes for smokes.
each one is combusted at individual sessions with a tiny pipe in less than a second, nearly no smoke whatsoever.

so I take the oposite view.
do extract, do it well and do it carefully, and enjoy a near smoke free smoke:

but natural is very interesting too especially if you have more resilient lungs ones than mine.

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: regarding salvia.. and homemade extracts [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4131730 - 05/04/05 10:58 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

That is the great thing about Lady Salvia...she meets us each in our own individual way.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#4133378 - 05/04/05 05:29 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I do chew the fallen leaves whenever I see them in the pot.
level 1 maybe 2

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience