Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Magic Flight Launch Box, Salvia, Scales, Vaporizer

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinehpnotiq
Stranger
Got SALVIA plain leaf for super cheap..But how do i know its the one im looking for?
    #3532631 - 12/22/04 07:19 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

my friend smoked like 7 bowls on a pipe of plain leaf and just felt stoned.... anyways... i still havent been able to break through or trip yet.. even with 5x... Unbelievably ppl here in the Dominican Republic at marketplaces and spiritual shops know about salvia. They told me its used in rituals, baths, and things like that. Anyways is there any way i could tell if its the salvia that i'm looking for?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineK4Lic0
Salvianaut
Loc: North Carolina
Re: Got SALVIA plain leaf for super cheap..But how do i know its the one im looking for? [Re: hpnotiq]
    #3532678 - 12/22/04 07:36 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

the salvia you are looking for? are you talking about the plain leaf or extract?

Offlinehpnotiq
Stranger
Re: Got SALVIA plain leaf for super cheap..But how do i know its the one im looking for? [Re: K4Lic0]
    #3532698 - 12/22/04 07:45 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

im talking about plain leaf, im talking about how do i know its the specific salvia leaf species or whatever that we're all trying to get.. the lady said its salvia and i believe her because a lot of other ppl there and in other places told me salvia is for spiritual uses.

InvisibleSlite
Lost in Life
 User Gallery
Loc: UK
Re: Got SALVIA plain leaf for super cheap..But how do i know its the one im looking for? [Re: hpnotiq]
    #3532754 - 12/22/04 08:04 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

You may have better luck using a bong (no water!) and holding it in for as long as you can, you probably know that already though.

I definatly feel effects from smoking 1 bowl (although this is a big bowl) of plain leaf (homegrown baby!! :laugh: ) but I have experienced Salvia from an extract before and I heard previous experiences make you more susceptable.. kinda like reverse tolerance. I wouldn't say I have broken through, having read reports I would say I haven't come close.. I have _definatly_ felt the potential of salvia though and maybe that means I am affected more.

I have always enjoyed Salvia alot more when I am alone and can lie down without having to worry about other people. However as I've said I have never broken through and if I did I would like a sitter to be there. I am not advising you to try Salvia without a sitter, you should definatly use one at least until you feel comfortable with the amount you are smoking. But for me I enjoy low doses of Salvia alone, now large doses are a completly different matter...

Edit: There is no real way of knowing (I'm assuming you have dried leaf) unless you can see the plant. Smoking it is the only way.

--------------------
"You can either believe you can do something, or believe you can't.... either way your right"

Edited by Slite (12/22/04 08:06 PM)

OfflineKenny7822
Kenny
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA, USA
Re: Got SALVIA plain leaf for super cheap..But how do i know its the one im looking for? [Re: Slite]
    #3532767 - 12/22/04 08:09 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I smoked 3 bowls of regular salvia and I felt like someone was pushing me in different directions and I felt really weird for a little while. That's about it.

InvisibleSlite
Lost in Life
 User Gallery
Re: Got SALVIA plain leaf for super cheap..But how do i know its the one im looking for? [Re: Kenny7822]
    #3532809 - 12/22/04 08:17 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

There is no way I can fully explain what my Salvia experiences are like. I have seen shining figures, moved into another world, heard voices and laughed uncontrollably. I've raved to my friends about nonsensical things (they made perfect sense to me), I've drooled all over myself and I've felt a great urge to lie and close my eyes. To me Salvia is a very powerful substance, like nothing else I have tried or heard, and something to be respected.

--------------------
"You can either believe you can do something, or believe you can't.... either way your right"

InvisibleMushie_Man
Fuck Up

Re: Got SALVIA plain leaf for super cheap..But how do i know its the one im looking for? [Re: Slite]
    #3532894 - 12/22/04 08:37 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Slite said:
There is no way I can fully explain what my Salvia experiences are like. I have seen shining figures, moved into another world, heard voices and laughed uncontrollably. I've raved to my friends about nonsensical things (they made perfect sense to me), I've drooled all over myself and I've felt a great urge to lie and close my eyes. To me Salvia is a very powerful substance, like nothing else I have tried or heard, and something to be respected.

I experiance what Slite said, i hear smurfs talking in my head, i laugh uncontrollably and i feel like im in a different world, full of little smurfs, everthing around me looks the same, but it feels so much different, very "cartoony" and once the initial  2-5 minute peak is over i feel different, very weird, like someone from this other place has took over my body, this normally wears off after about 10 minutes.

Thats off 1 - 2 hits of 20x extract.

I suggest you order your stash off the internet, i bought mine from a local shop, but if leaf is all you can get you can get some good 15x extract from the net, that will blow your socks off  :cool:

Good luck

Mushie Man

--------------------
Ecstacy got me standing next to you
Getting sentimental as fuck spillin' guts to you
We just met
But I think I'm in love with you
But you're on it too
So you tell me you love me too
Wake up in the morning like "yo, what the fuck we do?"

OfflineK4Lic0
Salvianaut
Re: Got SALVIA plain leaf for super cheap..But how do i know its the one im looking for? [Re: Mushie_Man]
    #3532992 - 12/22/04 08:58 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

if you find out it is real (which i'm sure it probably is) then make your own extract :smile:

Offlinehpnotiq
Stranger
Re: Got SALVIA plain leaf for super cheap..But how do i know its the one im looking for? [Re: K4Lic0]
    #3533033 - 12/22/04 09:12 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I've made already started making 5x, do you know how to measure these dried leaves?

and when you said using a bong with no water, isnt that the same as a pipe? kinda like a soda bottle bong but with no water, just using it like a pipe?

OfflineK4Lic0
Salvianaut
    #3533035 - 12/22/04 09:13 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

how to measure? umm.. with a scale?

Offlinehpnotiq
Stranger
    #3533045 - 12/22/04 09:17 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

scale? what type of scale? damn this salvia crap is becoming expensive! argh

OfflineK4Lic0
Salvianaut
    #3533053 - 12/22/04 09:18 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

a scale that can measure grams.. get a cheap electronic one from an office supply store..

InvisibleSlite
Lost in Life
 User Gallery
    #3533078 - 12/22/04 09:25 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

In theory it is the same as a pipe but bongs tend to be much bigger thus you get a bigger hit. The key to breaking through or experiencing any salvia effects at all is to inhale as much smoke as you can in one go, bongs (or anything that holds alot of smoke) are good for this. This is a bong very similar to the one I use for smoking Salvia (notice the big bowl!)

--------------------

Edited by Slite (12/22/04 09:28 PM)

Offlinehpnotiq
Stranger
    #3542766 - 12/25/04 09:28 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

so theres no way to identify salvia? anyway???

OfflinePinkFloydRocks
Stranger
    #4309918 - 06/18/05 02:51 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

If your looking at the plant look for the stem to be square. If your looking at dried leaves i am not sure. You could ask the vendor if it is salvia divinorum or another species of sage and if they dunno then i guess you are screwed. They might be more familiar with diviners sage or one of the other names for it.

--------------------
"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do." -Bob Dylan

"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted."
-John Lennon

"I am not only a pacifist but a militant pacifist. I am willing to fight for peace. Nothing will end war unless the people themselves refuse to go to war."
-Albert Einstein

InvisibleMushmanTheManic
Stranger

Re: Got SALVIA plain leaf for super cheap..But how do i know its the one im looking for? [Re: PinkFloydRocks]
    #4309941 - 06/18/05 02:57 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I've never tripped off of Salvia (probably because I've never smoked it out of a bong.) I always feel 'stoned' for about 30 minutes.

--------------------
PsyPost - Psychedelic Research

OfflineMekyle7
Stranger
Re: Got SALVIA plain leaf for super cheap..But how do i know its the one im looking for? [Re: MushmanTheManic]
    #4310896 - 06/18/05 03:05 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah you need a bong without water. It allows bigger hits and lets the smoke cool a bit (salvinorin A and B, the active ingredients, are released somewhere around 500 degrees...) Water would trap them...in the water...

You could also make your own extract. Get some tiny steel balls, or marbles - anything nonreactive and high percent [90+] alcohol. Put your leaves and marbles in a glass jar and pour alcohol over them to cover. Shake. Shake harder. Dont break the jar. Let rest. Shake. Let rest for a few hours. Shake whenever you walk by it or go to sleep or something and after a few days empty the jar into a cheesecloth and squeeze all the liquid out into something that can be easily scraped. Divide the original weight by the weight of the scraped substance; thats your concentration. Be careful and enjoy. I made 30x but then was too afraid to smoke it :frown: If you end up with a higher concentration than expected, grind up some leaf really small and mix it with the concentrate.

OfflineVeter
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Got SALVIA plain leaf for super cheap..But how do i know its the one im looking for? [Re: Mekyle7]
    #4311026 - 06/18/05 04:17 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Smoking out a water bong is a great way. Using a torch lighter in combination with this, and you should be set.

Take huge hits and hold them for at least 30 seconds, and when you breathe out, make your next breath [in] another hit.

You should be soaring into space pretty quickly.

--------------------
Let the Demons have their place, if so, it's angels you'll create.

Offlinewannabemushy
Stranger

Re: Got SALVIA plain leaf for super cheap..But how do i know its the one im looking for? [Re: Veter]
    #4311468 - 06/18/05 07:15 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

all you need is a hits worth maybe two from a pipe or if you have a vaporizer then YEA... i dont understand why people say they get stoned for hours or an hour after or anything like that because the times ive tried it , its intese for 10-15-20 minutes or so and then it completly wears off with no stoning effect after or anything.. maybe its just me

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Magic Flight Launch Box, Salvia, Scales, Vaporizer

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience