Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGreatGigInTheSky
Stranger
Loc: Earth
S A L V I A
    #4130647 - 05/03/05 11:30 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

So I've researched salvia quite a bit and found out that it's legal etc. But I've been reading many varied reports on how intense a salvia trip can be. I know that the climax to any salvia trip is only around five or so minutes, but is it really that much of a climax? I've heard mixed reports... some saying it's one of the craziest trips they've ever had... others saying it's a bullshit herb that does nothing. Many people I go to school with say it's shit. And I've never spoken to anyone who has used it and gotten succesful results. If some salvia users could enlighten me on the potency of lets say... 15x Salvia extract? That would be awwwesome. Thanks.

--------------------
All matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration, we are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblezee_werp
a fractalcreature
 User Gallery

Loc: Aotearoa
Re: S A L V I A [Re: GreatGigInTheSky]
    #4130722 - 05/03/05 11:44 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Do not underestimate the potency of salvia divinorum!!! It is a powerful psychedelic that I find comparable to smoking 5-MeO-DMT in some respects.

To get the a proper hit of it, you have to smoke it right...keep the flame on it, and smoke it through a bong otherwise its gonna be really hot. Take the whole dose in one hit and hold it in for say 20 seconds or so. Start small, because seriously, this stuff has the power to blow you out of your body if you overshoot the mark!

Theres several possible reasons your friends didn't get much effect.
-They bought crappy and/or old extract
-They didn't smoke it right
-They are one of the certain percentage of people who are naturally immune

Oh and by the way, salvia isn't necessarily a 'nice' or 'pleasant' drug...its more just extremly weird, and also I find a lot of physical sensations such as feeling like im a string puppet being pulled around the room. I would advise you to do salvia in a very safe place because for me moving around on it is often beyond my control if I was somewhere that I could fall I could get badly injured!!

Be careful, and good luck.

OfflineGreatGigInTheSky
Stranger
Loc: Earth
Thankyou kindly. [Re: zee_werp]
    #4130753 - 05/03/05 11:50 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Much thanks zee. I intend on trying it soon. I'll take your advice on the bonggg. Thanks again.

--------------------
All matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration, we are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.

InvisibleMasonsChild
Fellow Traveler>^..^<

Loc: Upper Midwest
Re: Thankyou kindly. [Re: GreatGigInTheSky]
    #4131260 - 05/04/05 02:43 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Do you know how to make a gravity bong?

Hell, you can breakthrough hard on plain leaf with a match.

--------------------
Truckin' ain't for Sally's

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Thankyou kindly. [Re: MasonsChild]
    #4131564 - 05/04/05 07:29 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I've posted a trip report from the other night here.

Remember that Salvia is reverse-tolerant. That is why many don't experience much at first. It takes a few times to get through to Lady Salvia. She doesn't want those just looking for a "high" to get to her. Remember it is NOT a party drug. Use with respect, in a quiet, dark setting.

Trip Report

Best Site on the Net for Salvia Info

Edited by myndreach (05/04/05 08:43 AM)

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: S A L V I A [Re: zee_werp]
    #4131706 - 05/04/05 08:45 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

zee_werp said:
Do not underestimate the potency of salvia divinorum!!! It is a powerful psychedelic that I find comparable to smoking 5-MeO-DMT in some respects.

To get the a proper hit of it, you have to smoke it right...keep the flame on it, and smoke it through a bong otherwise its gonna be really hot. Take the whole dose in one hit and hold it in for say 20 seconds or so. Start small, because seriously, this stuff has the power to blow you out of your body if you overshoot the mark!

Theres several possible reasons your friends didn't get much effect.
-They bought crappy and/or old extract
-They didn't smoke it right
-They are one of the certain percentage of people who are naturally immune

Oh and by the way, salvia isn't necessarily a 'nice' or 'pleasant' drug...its more just extremly weird, and also I find a lot of physical sensations such as feeling like im a string puppet being pulled around the room. I would advise you to do salvia in a very safe place because for me moving around on it is often beyond my control if I was somewhere that I could fall I could get badly injured!!

Be careful, and good luck.

Mostly good info! Remember, that it is reverse tolerant. This is THE MOST misunderstood thing about Lady Salvia. Many, looking for a quick high, use it once or twice and get nothing. After some use, one hit of raw leaf with no extract will send you into Salvia Space.

Again, check sagewisdom.org for information. I suggest you read everything there first.

Also, remember extracts are highly overrated. They are used mostly for those without reverse-tolerance to blow past the reverse-tolerance. I don't suggest using this "rush to get high" method. Just smoke plain leaf every other night or so for a week or two.

Edited by myndreach (05/04/05 08:55 AM)

Offlinesenorsalvia
Stranger
Re: S A L V I A [Re: zee_werp]
    #4145953 - 05/07/05 11:43 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

In an above posting it has been stated that one of the possible reasons you won't get off on Sally is that you purchased "old extract"---  Damn, where does this kind of urban myth come from???  Matter of fact, I've got a pile of plain leaf and ho-made 8X sitting exposed to partial sun, in a half gallon semi transparent plastic tea container that is 2yrs old; AND IT KICKS ASS EVERY TIME!!!  It has been damp from humidity/sat out in the sun/gotten slightly moldy/and still the stuff is as potent as the day I purchased a couple keys offa the net...............  I really wonder why such myths are told.  PS Poster???  Any scientific research you can site to back up the potency myth you claim????    senorsal :shocked:

Invisiblemarvoman
Re: S A L V I A [Re: senorsalvia]
    #4146193 - 05/07/05 12:18 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Me and a mate bought a ?10 bag of salvia and only got a mild buzz the first time with only using a bit. Me and him tried many more times on different occasions and it didn't really do much, so we thought it was bollocks! The half full bag was just lying around for ages after that.

But the other night after a few beers the people I live with all went to bed leaving me alone with a beer. I thought 'sod it, I'm gonna do loads...'. After 6 hits with holding the smoke in using a lot I found I had the same minor buzz and that was it. I then realised that the TV was dictating my every move, making me sway around and have involuntary movements. I started telling it to stop and everything. I managed to get up and leave the room and as I left, the TV was still trying to pull me back in the room. After that I just felt itchy and uncomfortable in my clothes, and generally uncomfortable for a while. And for what I've read about is that salvia trips can be much much harsher than that.

Basically, I had not done enough the first few times and had passed it off as pretty rubbish. Just up the dose and hold in the smoke for a bit. A few beers might/or might not help, not sure how it affected my dose.

OfflinePinkFloydRocks
Stranger
Re: S A L V I A [Re: marvoman]
    #4309896 - 06/18/05 12:43 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Others gave very good advice. The reverse tolerance is what makes most people say its shit when in fact it is quite powerful. Hey senorsalvia it me bacon chef from ladysalvia.net nice to see you on another board =)

--------------------
"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do." -Bob Dylan

"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted."
-John Lennon

"I am not only a pacifist but a militant pacifist. I am willing to fight for peace. Nothing will end war unless the people themselves refuse to go to war."
-Albert Einstein

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder