Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I'm Starving
    #4103779 -

Can someone suggest what I could do with these ingredients to make a nice snack? :laugh:

Bread
Mayo
Cheddar Cheese
Ham
Turkey Slices
Mustard
Noodles
Pasties
tomatoes
lettuce
carrots
olives
cat food
soy sauce
garlic
spicy sauces


please!


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Starving [Re: MovingTarget]
    #4103791 -

eat a turkey/ham sandwich while cooking an incomplete pasta dish and luring the neighborhood cats into your place of residence with the cat food to include them in the pasta dish to make it complete. I mean, order Chinese takeout and somehow avoid paying if that's an issue. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Starving [Re: MovingTarget]
    #4103794 -

Bread
Mayo
Cheddar Cheese
Ham
Turkey Slice
tomatoes
lettuce

Nice Hero material there!

some oil and vinegar would add a nice touch :thumbup:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Starving [Re: Ripple]
    #4103807 -

Ripple said:
Bread
Mayo
Cheddar Cheese
Ham
Turkey Slice
tomatoes
lettuce

Nice Hero material there!

some oil and vinegar would add a nice touch :thumbup:



Yep yep :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Starving [Re: ShroomOmatic]
    #4103819 -

must be from the NE?


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Starving [Re: Ripple]
    #4103841 -

Ripple said:
Bread
Mayo
Cheddar Cheese
Ham
Turkey Slice
tomatoes
lettuce

Nice Hero material there!

some oil and vinegar would add a nice touch :thumbup:



derr.. why wouldnt you think of makin a sammich man? ripples all over that like im all over gettin ripped off for fake acid!! :yesnod: :sad:


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Starving [Re: Ripple]
    #4103842 -

Ripple said:
Bread
Mayo
Cheddar Cheese
Ham
Turkey Slice
tomatoes
lettuce

Nice Hero material there!

some oil and vinegar would add a nice touch :thumbup:




All those ingredients soudn nice, but what to do with them> sandwhich? oil and vinegar?


salad...  mmmm  brb


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Starving [Re: MovingTarget]
    #4103844 -

sandwich dude... fuckin toast it too! make it that much better


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Starving [Re: Yarry]
    #4103853 -

Yarry said:
sandwich dude... fuckin toast it too! make it that much better



Shit yeah!

Hope you got some good bread!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Starving [Re: Ripple]
    #4103870 -

i always make my own bread when i wanna make a decent sandwich..

my favorite lately has been salsa and cheese bread!


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Starving [Re: Yarry]
    #4103891 -

Ok heres whats its gonna be

toasted sandwhich with....

ham(no turkey)
cheddar cheese
lettuce
tomatoe
mayo/ or oil and vinegar(oil and vinegar?!?!)
I found a red onion also, but it might be a few years old


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Starving [Re: MovingTarget]
    #4103895 -

use the onion if its good, and mix up just a tad of oil and vinegar, maybe some cracked black pepper in it, or whatever herbs and spices you like..


sounds like itll be good tho!


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Starving [Re: Yarry]
    #4103902 -

idk why but I'm hankerin for a sandwich

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Starving [Re: Adden]
    #4103906 -

yea same here. any time people talk about a solid sammich, like with lettuce, and tomatoes, and its toasted and all that other good shit, i want a sammich like 10 times more!


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Starving [Re: Yarry]
    #4103912 -

if it's not toasted or doesn't have lettuce tomatoe and onion its not a sammich

those fuckers fill you up, plus the veggies b good for you :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Starving [Re: Adden]
    #4103917 -

s2dope said:
if it's not toasted or doesn't have lettuce tomatoe and onion its not a sammich





:yesnod:

well said


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Starving [Re: MovingTarget]
    #4103918 -

I'm thinking noodles with carrots and spicy sauces. But I'm not a huge sandwich guy


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Starving [Re: Yarry]
    #4103930 -

Yarry said:
s2dope said:
if it's not toasted or doesn't have lettuce tomatoe and onion its not a sammich





:yesnod:

well said



yup


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Starving [Re: Ripple]
    #4103936 -

that deserves  :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Starving [Re: Yarry]
    #4104006 -

Holy shiznizz that sandwhich was the bizznizz.  Was prolly one of the nicest/messiest sandwhichs I've ever had.

From bottom to top >>

toast with spread
ham
lettuce
tomato
cheddar cheese
red onion
oil vinegar and black pepper concoction
toast with spread

Now I get to eat all the shit I spilt,  Bonus!


I'm a pro soy sauce stiryfry maker but felt like salady stuff with cheese tonight :laugh:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Do I like tomato soup? Phychotron 1,137 12 09/18/06 12:37 AM
by Phychotron
* i just made love to a sandwich rubixcubies 1,010 5 04/03/07 06:02 PM
by officerfox
* Favorite tomatoes
( 1 2 all )
superpimp 5,269 29 08/08/03 07:40 AM
by Pinhead
* How to make grilled cheese sandwhich
( 1 2 3 all )
iamu 3,191 54 08/20/09 01:41 PM
by DeeGee
* Avocado and tomato sandwich
( 1 2 3 all )
WhiskeyClone 4,006 40 06/25/08 11:16 PM
by indica
* Best Sandwich teeter 603 11 02/06/10 04:24 PM
by teeter
* Sandwiches Bi0TeK 1,010 9 09/29/05 12:26 AM
by sh0e
* sandwich mmm tripfaceballz 485 7 08/09/09 06:30 PM
by unretarded

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
923 topic views. 5 members, 9 guests and 143 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.