Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
My awesome birthday thread.
    #4092225 -

My boyfriend completely surprised me. He had reserved a room for us at Cactus Pete's hotel and casino, so I got a little mini-vacation for my birthday... as if that wasn't cool enough. He reserved us a table at the fanciest restaurant there, and bought us vIP seats at the 38-special concert. I had a great evening. We decided to do a bit of gambling and the first dollar I put in I won 265 dollars. I did have a couple drinks more than I planned, but didn't get extremely drunk and handled myself very well. All in all it was the best birthday I've had so far. (even though technically it's today.)


--------------------
whoever told you that is your enemy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My awesome birthday thread. [Re: i_rage_against]
    #4092254 -

Sounds great, happy birthday!  :birthday: :balloon: :sun:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My awesome birthday thread. [Re: i_rage_against]
    #4092275 -

lucky you!

Have a happy birthday


--------------------
Just a little nervous from the fall.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My awesome birthday thread. [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4092276 -

Happy Birthday!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My awesome birthday thread. [Re: i_rage_against]
    #4092279 -

Happy birfday :smile: So did you quit while you were ahead and just take the $265 or did you gamble further? And if so, how much did you actually walk away with?


--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My awesome birthday thread. [Re: Spencyspence28]
    #4092288 -

"You say it's your birthday
It's my birthday too--yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.

Yes we're going to a party party
Yes we're going to a party party
Yes we're going to a party party.

I would like you to dance--Birthday
Take a cha-cha-cha-chance-Birthday
I would like you to dance--Birthday
Dance

You say it's your birthday
Well it's my birthday too--yeah
You say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.
"

The Beatles, and myself, wish you a happy happy birthday.

Have a good one :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My awesome birthday thread. [Re: i_rage_against]
    #4092303 -

Hey! Today is my birthday too!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My awesome birthday thread. [Re: i_rage_against]
    #4092317 -

Cactus Pete's. Thats up on the Nevada/Idaho border, right? I drove through there when I moved back down to Vegas from Seattle. Its your typical stateline casino town. Its fun to spend a night at a place like that every once in a while. Glad you had a good time and happy birthday.


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My awesome birthday thread. [Re: Pinhead]
    #4092324 -

My best burfday was my 24th... I went to my fav restaurant.. Bill Batement's Bistro in Towson, MD. Monday night all you eat chicken wings.

I had two ppl buy me an Irish Car bomb so I had to down them almost back to back. I then ran outside to puke... I looked left and right for a place to do it inconspicuously.

Then I saw an orange HONDA SPIDER parked in a handicapped spot.. in the front of the building by a window where all could see..

BOOM!!! All over it! Take that, yuppie scum!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My awesome birthday thread. [Re: BrAiN]
    #4092637 -

Haha, Car Bombs are awesome. Thats the one where you drop the full shot into the glass then chug it, right?

Edited by Trainwreck (04/24/05 06:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My awesome birthday thread. [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4092752 -

It's a shot of balieys (sp?) and a shot of something else dropped into a guiness.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My awesome birthday thread. [Re: i_rage_against]
    #4092830 -

lucky boyfriend!

HAP HAP
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
BIRTH BIRTH
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

:heart:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My awesome birthday thread. [Re: i_rage_against]
    #4092842 -

:laugh:

Sounds like you had a great time.  Happy Birthday!!  :birthday: :dancing: :thumbup: :heart:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My awesome birthday thread. [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4092844 -

Dark_Star said:
It's a shot of balieys (sp?) and a shot of something else dropped into a guiness.




It's a shotglass of Bailey's plunked into a glass of Guinness, with a floating shot of Jameson.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My awesome birthday thread. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4092849 -

Good look....sounds yummy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My awesome birthday thread. [Re: BrAiN]
    #4092857 -

BrAiN said:
My best burfday was my 24th... I went to my fav restaurant.. Bill Batement's Bistro in Towson, MD. Monday night all you eat chicken wings.

I had two ppl buy me an Irish Car bomb so I had to down them almost back to back. I then ran outside to puke... I looked left and right for a place to do it inconspicuously.

Then I saw an orange HONDA SPIDER parked in a handicapped spot.. in the front of the building by a window where all could see..

BOOM!!! All over it! Take that, yuppie scum!



HAHAHA.

Honda Spider= yuppie?

Around here I would expect to see a maserati or something, now them folks are yuppies.


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My awesome birthday thread. [Re: blacksabbathrulz]
    #4092889 -

Well when im mean yuppie.. i was thinking it was probably a 35-40 thousand dollar car..

irish car bomb: 1 pint of guiness... take a half shot of baily's and half jamieson (all irish liquids here.. hence the name).. drop the shot into the guin ess and chug. If you drink it fast, it tastes like yoohoo.. if you don't it tastes like shit

We used to do car bomb races... to see who could finish the fastest... I've never been deafeated

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My awesome birthday thread. [Re: BrAiN]
    #4092895 -

i dont really drink anymore, but i do love the taste of an irish car bomb...


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My awesome birthday thread. [Re: Todcasil]
    #4092921 -

yea... carbombs rock. You can always count on someone puking on one of those

My first time doing one.. I was in a bar underage with my roommies who knew the bartender... and my new korean roommate who spoke very little english. We started slamming carbombs and other random mixers.

The last thing I remember is going to the bathroom... next thing I know.. I'm waking up at noon, missed work...

Apparently my roomies found me passed out on the floor of the stall... they literally dragged me out of the bar (i lost my fav jacket that night). I puked in my roomie's car on the ride back.

Ahhh.. my first bar-banishment... wasn't my last  :wink:

anyways.. happy bday rage_against.. u sexy beast

Edited by BrAiN (04/24/05 08:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My awesome birthday thread. [Re: BrAiN]
    #4104871 -

Thanks everyone... I had an excellent birthday

when I counted my money at the end of the trip I came out exactly even which was good concidering we had a few meals and a few drinks.

Irish car bombs are excellent though I have to avoid them.... they tend to "suck me in"

Has anybody ever tried a "white trash trailer bomb?" A while back me and some punker friends had a red neck rally and that was the drink of the evening... it's half a shot of the cheapest whiskey you can buy half a shot of convinience store irish cream flavored coffee cream all dropped in a pabst blue ribbon... suprisingly it's not that bad... not nearly as good as a car bomb though... just kinda funny I guess..

How has everybody been doing?I've had to do the family thing that past couple of nights so I haven't had a chance to talk with my fellow shroomerites... any body do anything exciting?


--------------------
whoever told you that is your enemy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Show your bum thread requested by Phishgrrl
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
iluan 9,474 87 08/14/04 01:11 PM
by daba
* Irish jokes AislingGheal 1,243 6 03/18/03 08:48 AM
by AislingGheal
* Irish Pubs Fritzs_caindealer 1,002 6 11/07/03 12:32 AM
by Anonymous
* The Confession thread.....
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OldSpice 8,512 79 09/23/07 04:31 PM
by Nemo_Hoes
* Want Your Own Irish Ghost Trapped in a Bottle???
( 1 2 all )
ivi 2,350 21 10/11/04 10:02 AM
by r493
* Irish Drinking Night! Worldbridger 427 1 11/26/04 06:37 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* an irish toast for the pub Corporal Kielbasa 539 2 10/29/04 09:59 PM
by BioSore
* The i was so high thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
notapillow 14,589 82 04/27/04 11:38 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,343 topic views. 5 members, 6 guests and 145 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.