Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OFFICIAL SUNDAY'S DRUNKEN AFTERMATH THREAD
    #4091445 -

ahhhhh morning...as i promised, i'm going to deliver a summary of last night's drunk events. me and a friend got dropped off at a party around midnight drunk as hell and told the people there we knew a kid who lived there so we got in for free. the guy told us not to drink any booze because we didn't pay and we told that to the guys at the door handing out cups but they said whatever and gave us cups anyway. we drank some more beer and cracked my flask i pocket for such events. it was kinda lame and then it started raining and i was talking to a chick w/ boob implants and i tried to sleaze my way in to touching them but it didn't happen.
well, it was time to leave so we started to walk home and got tired of it really quickly (it was a 2 mile walk if we had walked it). we thumbed it and got picked up VERY quickly, it was awesome. the dood took us to our intersection and we hopped out. i found an old cabinet to somebody's kitchen that they tossed to the curb in some remodeling effort or something so i grabbed it and walked the rest of the way home with it. my next memmory is opening my eyes and realizing i'm in my nice shirt and sport coat lying the wrong way on my friend's bed (when my bed is down the hall). i feel ok considering there is less than half a handle (1.75 liters) left in my vodka bottle.
i then wrote up this post that is kinda entertaining maybe but probably not. well, if somebody has an aftermath story i'd be glad to read it.


--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OFFICIAL SUNDAY'S DRUNKEN AFTERMATH THREAD [Re: TODAY]
    #4091480 -

sounds like fun.

My night:
Me and some girls from work went bowling...where I got my ass kicked. I had a drink. Unsure of the name. (Has blue vodka and redd bull) fucking tasty!
We all went to my place...had a few more drinks, then had some crazy lesbian sex.
It was good.



























JK

All is true except the lesbian sex part.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OFFICIAL SUNDAY'S DRUNKEN AFTERMATH THREAD [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4091491 -

i partied until 6am, then had to be up at 10.....and I'm still sitting around waiting to go. I could of slept for 2 more hours.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OFFICIAL SUNDAY'S DRUNKEN AFTERMATH THREAD [Re: TODAY]
    #4091505 -

I was too hung over from Friday to drink yesterday, so it's balls to the wall today! :wink:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OFFICIAL SUNDAY'S DRUNKEN AFTERMATH THREAD [Re: TODAY]
    #4091615 -

Nothing as exciting for me I'm afraid. I took some barbiturates and then smoked some pot, listened to music for while, then spaced out to some Infected Mushroom. After that I just went to bed.


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OFFICIAL SUNDAY'S DRUNKEN AFTERMATH THREAD [Re: dblaney]
    #4091743 -

that sounds like a good night. i like to take it easy and chill around the house sometimes too. desiree...lol.


--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OFFICIAL SUNDAY'S DRUNKEN AFTERMATH THREAD [Re: TODAY]
    #4091796 -

I did a lot of dope last night....great fucking night, shitty morning though. It was all worth it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OFFICIAL SUNDAY'S DRUNKEN AFTERMATH THREAD [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4091811 -

dope being?


--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OFFICIAL SUNDAY'S DRUNKEN AFTERMATH THREAD [Re: Ripple]
    #4091873 -

Ripple said:
I was too hung over from Friday to drink yesterday, so it's balls to the wall today! :wink:



You remind me of me...Girlfriend came in yesterday we had a good time at the beach
We were good last night so the hangover isnt a probles


--------------------
Come to Paw Paws place there will be no sleeping tonight

Eric just wants to catch reds ..
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s right on your trail
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s just a step away from hell
WDYWFM?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OFFICIAL SUNDAY'S DRUNKEN AFTERMATH THREAD [Re: TODAY]
    #4092046 -

H


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OFFICIAL SUNDAY'S DRUNKEN AFTERMATH THREAD [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4092216 -

I tried that once...but it being the first time I ever tried an opiate, I was taken a bit by surprise and became alarmed of how my breathing seemed shallower than normal. Never had the opportunity to try it again since.

The analogies people make of it to being like a warm blanket do seem largely true though.


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OFFICIAL SUNDAY'S DRUNKEN AFTERMATH THREAD [Re: dblaney]
    #4092243 -

I love H, the rush is absolutely mindblowing, it's extremely addictive, but......oh well. :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OFFICIAL SUNDAY'S DRUNKEN AFTERMATH THREAD [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4092258 -

Yeah, basically as long as you can support yourself or don't mind the comedown, then there's no real issue.


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OFFICIAL SUNDAY'S DRUNKEN AFTERMATH THREAD [Re: dblaney]
    #4092262 -

Yup, moderation is key. Avoiding needles is a good idea as well.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OFFICIAL SUNDAY'S DRUNKEN AFTERMATH THREAD [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4092638 -

i drank a lot of tanqueray and eventually some beer, went back to my buddy's place and they played guitar while i drummed ... did that until about 6am ... fun times except i have a massive headache


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OFFICIAL SUNDAY'S DRUNKEN AFTERMATH THREAD [Re: dnL]
    #4092667 -

Last night I saw my uncle's Blue's band play at a bar in town. Lots a Jack n Cokes. My parents were there too which made it kinda weird but it was fun. Ohg and my friend and I were the only people under 40 in the whole place except for the bartender who was younger and hot.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OFFICIAL SUNDAY'S DRUNKEN AFTERMATH THREAD [Re: dnL]
    #4092716 -

dnL said:
i drank a lot of tanqueray ................. fun times except i have a massive headache



:lol: Yeah, tangueray will do that to ya.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OFFICIAL SUNDAY'S DRUNKEN AFTERMATH THREAD [Re: TODAY]
    #4093214 -

apparently, after talking w/ a friend today, i was telling people at the party that my name was mickey shootafag and that i had aids.  no wonder i didn't get any numbers  :smirk: :rolleyes:


--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OFFICIAL SUNDAY'S DRUNKEN AFTERMATH THREAD [Re: TODAY]
    #4093230 -

I regretted waking up this morning...I had ten beers last night and I am not used to having that many..I didn't hear my alarm go off and my work called me at 6:20 am telling me why I was late...I just told them the truth..I must have been in a daze..I hit my snooze alarm a bunch of times and didn't remember doing it..it was cool though, I am hardly ever late.
I am having a few tonight and after tonight I will wait until next weekend at the earliest to have another beer...my head hurt this morning, plus I have been sick with a bad cold for a while, so that didn't help...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* OFFICIAL "Pub" Ohio Gathering Thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Ripple 14,615 136 06/27/06 01:51 AM
by xScottx
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 4,583 45 08/18/04 09:42 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Official: Shroomerite Members "last wishes" Page
( 1 2 all )
TheShroomHermit 4,954 28 02/15/03 04:15 PM
by justsomegirl
* The Confession thread.....
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OldSpice 8,517 79 09/23/07 04:31 PM
by Nemo_Hoes
* I got drunk at the pub. (Updated, with pictures!) Zero7a1 1,114 14 05/14/04 01:32 AM
by Zero7a1
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
OldSpice 10,097 90 02/20/04 07:22 PM
by Ripple
* Official Search Assistance Thread!
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 9,390 54 12/06/02 12:29 AM
by Papaver
* Official drink of The Pub.
( 1 2 all )
GabbaDj 5,759 32 11/21/03 07:35 PM
by debianlinux

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,389 topic views. 5 members, 28 guests and 201 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.