Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Does ANYONE know Humphrey Osmond's real quote?
    #4090118 -

Is it

To fall in hell or soar angelic, you'll need a pinch of psychedelic

OR

To fall in hell or soar angelic, just take a pinch of psychedelic

I have seen countless websites say "just take", but I've also seen Humphrey Osmond on film say "you'll need", as well as heard "you'll need" in one or two psy songs, including "In the Hands of the Shaman"

Which one is it?


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does ANYONE know Humphrey Osmond's real quote? [Re: freddurgan]
    #4090122 -

I'm very sure it's just take


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does ANYONE know Humphrey Osmond's real quote? [Re: barfightlard]
    #4090125 -

How sure? Cause I've seen HO himself say "you'll need", but then again he was about 81 years old in the clips I've seen him in, so who knows. Any more input? I'm willing to believe it's "just take". It sounds better anyway.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does ANYONE know Humphrey Osmond's real quote? [Re: freddurgan]
    #4090411 -

I've also seen "To fathom hell or soar angelic you'll need a pinch of psychedelic." I'm sure he said it more than once, so he probably changed around a few words.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does ANYONE know Humphrey Osmond's real quote? [Re: MushmanTheManic]
    #4090417 -

you'll need.

99% sure


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does ANYONE know Humphrey Osmond's real quote? [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4090474 -

god damnit lol. i've got a

im very sure it's just take

and a

you'll need
99% sure

aint this some shit.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does ANYONE know Humphrey Osmond's real quote? [Re: freddurgan]
    #4090523 -

that is some shit.

I'll just go out on a limb and make it 100% sure that it's you'll need.

I said 99 because i'm never really sure of anything, but I'm confident about this. I challenge you to make me wrong on this.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does ANYONE know Humphrey Osmond's real quote? [Re: freddurgan]
    #4090642 -

"Just take"

He is old and he misquoted himself.





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Good books on the Hell's Angels? Crass 1,368 7 07/31/03 07:42 AM
by Bruiser
* Are there any real communities out there? Adamist 1,911 18 07/10/03 08:17 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* I'm truely shocked... Nobody listens to real music?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
wecontrolsweetfreedom 16,802 93 09/06/16 08:59 PM
by Jokeshopbeard
* Los Angeles Mojo_Risin 1,355 10 04/30/03 05:00 PM
by GabbaDj
* an angel came to me last night... Smack31 856 5 01/06/03 02:04 PM
by Morphrying
* amazing grateful dead quotes-please post some here!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
flanders53 60,523 81 06/04/24 06:13 AM
by Consigliere
* fav quote
( 1 2 all )
moosehead 4,372 27 10/12/02 06:27 PM
by Bullfrog1
* There is doubt as to whether rap is a real artform.
( 1 2 3 all )
Big Fi52 6,021 54 09/07/03 02:02 AM
by SizzlinJ

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,632 topic views. 2 members, 10 guests and 74 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.