Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
.
    #4081069 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4081080 -

Yeah, I smoke. I like to think it does help with stress, but It brings alot of stress with it as well because i'm always thinking about how bad it is for me, that I need to quite, and how I'm just stupidly hurting myself everytime I smoke. I think hey actually bring more stress into my life than they help eliminate.


:cig: :puke:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4081083 -

I just quit for a week but ultimately the stress at work got me smoking again yesterday. I don't think it really helps stress, we just think it does.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4081097 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4081102 -

Cigarettes only help with the stress caused by nicotine abstinence.


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4081115 -

drgonz said:
i'm just stressed because i'm not allowed to smoke weed anymore.



This is how I started smokeing. What a mistake.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking rocks [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4081155 -

Smoke, it does a body good.


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4081256 -

i just quit a 2pack a day habit. trust me over time they will bring you more stress.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: buckwheat]
    #4081291 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4081314 -

I started smoking to cover up the smell of weed after smoking

Now I smoke a lot of cigarretes and not that much weed.

Bad call on my part, tobacco will getcha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Boom]
    #4081332 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4081333 -

Welcome to heaven, fellow smoker.
I have to say, though, it is worth it.


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: MeatSpace]
    #4081345 -

get the synthetic urine. it comes with a heat pads and enough for 2 tests... it worked for my brother... dont get the clenser, cause they test for that... but the synthetic is the jam.


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: Phychotron]
    #4081350 -

I don't need urine, I have enough of my own.


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4081355 -

Yeah, some people can smoke socially like that.

For me, if I'm plannin' on getting shit done (schoolwork) I need coffee and a bunch of ciggaretes.  Seems to keep me focused/grounded when I have deadlines

I've quit a few times, but triggers (work, school, drinking) are a bitch.  At least I can't get arrested for my addiction :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: MeatSpace]
    #4081361 -

What happens here is this...

You become addicted to nicotene. When the levels of nicotine that your body is accustomed to decrease, it gives you a nicotine craving.

When you become stressed, your body releases a hormone that breaks down nicotine. The nicotine level drops, and you get a craving. This is why people smoke when they get stressed.

Ironically, nicotine is a stimulant, so when you smoke because of stress, you do feel relief of the nicotine craving, but overall become more stressed due to the ingestion of a stimulant, which puts stress on your body/brain. That cessation of the nicotine craving is interpreted as a relief of stress, when all it is is an increase in stress with the restoration of nicotine to normal "smoker" levels.

Again, ironically, due to this increased stress, your body releases a hormone which begins breaking down the nicotine all over again in a viscious cycle. That is why most smokers who get stressed smoke and smoke and smoke until the original stressing condition is removed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4081363 -

Yes, but you have to get addicted first.  Once you're addicted and you're a slave to RJ Reynolds, you can find stress relief in the cancer sticks.

:thumbdown: :thumbdown:



--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: myndreach]
    #4081372 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: ivi]
    #4081519 -

ivi said:
Cigarettes only help with the stress caused by nicotine abstinence.



wrong. I'm not a regular smoker, but when I do have a smoke once in awhile it's relaxing.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: do u smoke ciggs and does it help with stress? [Re: Learyfan]
    #4081525 -

Wooo! Bill's gunna get cancer, hooray!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Nicotine out of a depression. Ecigs can't be stopped.
( 1 2 3 all )
NoAgenda 7,086 43 04/26/09 12:20 AM
by Papaver
* nicotine is EVIL
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 7,103 98 11/28/09 12:10 PM
by ilike_trees
* the best way to quit nicotine
( 1 2 all )
billclinton 3,656 24 10/03/08 06:17 AM
by Left Nut City
* long term nicotine quitters
( 1 2 all )
shaggy101 2,766 21 04/01/04 12:51 AM
by FirstAvailable
* where can I find info on extracting nicotine
( 1 2 all )
arainbow 2,289 30 05/22/09 12:23 AM
by arainbow
* Prolong Life While Addicted to Nicotine
( 1 2 all )
inphinity 1,513 25 10/10/10 01:23 AM
by tiny_rabid_birds
* Nicotine is more addictive than Heroin JunkFood 2,987 18 08/06/07 12:03 PM
by lipan
* Psychedelics for stress pfxtc 1,971 19 02/26/19 08:46 AM
by tyrannicalrex

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,095 topic views. 4 members, 84 guests and 92 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.