Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
succubus/incubus nightmares
    #4080108 - 04/21/05 05:13 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

it happened for the first time in maybe a year.

i layed down t go to sleep, and as soon as i got comfortable, no sooner then i stop squirming in the sheets... BAM.

i was frozen. i had even yawned yet.

i felt like there was a menacing presence.

i was scared, but then i remembered my thoughts.

i thought "patience".

so i waited, andi my mind saw a sword, of light, but i couldnt move it, i tried to will it to move... to attack the force that was holding my down, which i assume was to the right side of my body (i was laying slightly to my left).

i finally woke up and started screaming my roomates name.

if i said i wasnt scared id be lying... im just not sure what to make of it.

i dont really want to go back to sleep.

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Massachusetts
Re: succubus/incubus nightmares [Re: Todcasil]
    #4080280 - 04/21/05 08:02 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

:hug:

Don't be scared.  Elves are way more powerful than ghosts. 

Ever see The Entity?  It's a messed up movie about that kind of stuff, based on a true story.  I get scared at night sometimes too.  My advice would be to get a nightlight, or coat your ceiling with glow in the dark stars like I did.  It's a little less scary when it's not so dark.

--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #4080375 - 04/21/05 08:44 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

It's called "Sleep Paralysis". What you described is typical. Especially the menacing presence. Do a search on google there's loads of info.

The trick is to remain calm. If you start panicking it becomes more scary/intense. With practice you can turn it into quite a pleasant experience.

--------------------

Offlineotoroko
EsotericIllumination

Re: succubus/incubus nightmares [Re: Revelation]
    #4080755 - 04/21/05 10:36 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I often see things morfing and floating, been seeing them since forever.
Few times there has been this "feminine" presence, heard sounds that I feel in my teeth.. And once I felt like I was being thrown around (Jaws style) the bed.

--------------------
when you're watching television the higher brain regions (like the midbrain and the neo-cortex) are shut down, and most activity shifts to the lower brain regions (like the limbic system). The right hemisphere is twice as active as the left, a neurological anomaly. The crossover from left to right releases a surge of the body?s natural opiates: endorphins, which include beta-endorphins and enkephalins. Endorphins are structurally identical to opium and its derivatives (morphine, codeine, heroin, etc.).After just 30 seconds of watching television the brain begins to produce alpha waves, which indicates torpid (almost comatose) rates of activity.

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: succubus/incubus nightmares [Re: otoroko]
    #4081648 - 04/21/05 02:54 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

ive been having these most of my life, but stopped until that one just yesterday..

i am aware of what they are and have done exstensive research on sleep paralysis... but have never heard one report of someone working to make it a pleasant experience..

however, that is something i felt to last night... like i could have changed the energy i was feeling.

we will see no?

thanks for listening mookies.

:heart:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #4082297 - 04/21/05 05:39 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I've found that (for whatever reason) the hallucinations will feed off of your mindset. If you are full of fear, which is after all the natural reaction to waking up in bed unable to move with a dwarf sitting on your chest, then your hallucinations will reinforce that. However with practice you can learn how to say to yourself "Ok, so this is happening again. I'll just relax and enjoy this rare state of conscioussness." What I usually do is imagine that I'm lying on a beach in the sun with the warm water lapping at my toes.... ah...

It works. Good luck friend.

--------------------

OfflineAnisotropic
Stranger
    #4082427 - 04/21/05 06:20 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

It could be worse.

About a year ago or so, I took WAY to many upers and sleeping pills at the same time. If anyone ever hears this is a good idea.

ITS FUCKING NOT...

You basicly dream on top of reality.

Because the sleeping pills fuck with you're GABA receptors, they basicly make you dream, and when you start dreaming you're brain usually shuts off, but can't because of the upers..

And it can very quickly turn in to a nightmare, that other people watch you experence. (this is alot to deal with in the week afterwords...)

After that for almost 6 months my dreams consited of watching people die 3rd person. ALL of them. And the people had backstorys I was not previe to, (I know this from there converstaions) and had nothing to do with my life. (I had never seen them or the places they where at)

Some of them even spoke different languges. Forever I thought these people might have been real, and that as punishment for being a fucking crackhead I had to watch people with real fucking problems.

I'm really sorry about you're experences, but hey if they keep up you can become a tortured artist!

Edited by Anisotropic (04/21/05 06:21 PM)

OfflineToker5
fungi

Loc: south west
Re: succubus/incubus nightmares [Re: Anisotropic]
    #4082663 - 04/21/05 07:12 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

You experienced sleep paralysis. Check out the other post about it.

--------------------
why cant we all just get abong?

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: succubus/incubus nightmares [Re: Toker5]
    #4082999 - 04/21/05 09:11 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

thanks for reading the whole thing :smirk:

:heart:

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder