Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
im so fucking pissed right now....
    #4079077 - 04/20/05 09:36 PM (19 years, 14 hours ago)

i was abot to make a post about my story which is a really shitty situation involving this one girl...... but remembered that my stalker ass step brother user monkey king , http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showprof...hat=showmembers
is still lurking around here probably cheking my posts religouusly so i keep the personal shit off of this forum..... he loggen last yeaterday but never posts.

dont you have anything bettre to do there "bro"?
haha

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePrisonSong
Stranger

Re: im so fucking pissed right now.... [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4079083 - 04/20/05 09:38 PM (19 years, 14 hours ago)

buy shotgun,
threaten life,
sell shotgun,
deny threat,
move on.

-ps.

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#4079084 - 04/20/05 09:39 PM (19 years, 14 hours ago)

Sucks to have family that isn't trusting or respecting of your privacy. Maybe a blanket beating would do the trick? Or wrap a soap bar in a towel and beat the hell out of him while he's sleeping?

Offlineadamj
Superhero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, CAN
    #4079088 - 04/20/05 09:40 PM (19 years, 14 hours ago)

yeah man, confront the mother fucker.

Or just life YOUR life. Not his. Don't let him control you. Post what you want.

but nah... t hat'll have consequences.

Create a new username.. start a new.

Just tryin to help.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: im so fucking pissed right now.... [Re: adamj]
    #4079118 - 04/20/05 09:47 PM (19 years, 14 hours ago)

so about the gun thing i allready did that haha check out this thread gun post i didnt actually but one though. but at that time he didnt know that i knew he was stalking me. he was also using the name falseliberty that has since been banned. or maybee monkeyking got banned.... eitherway...

that got us both kicked out of my dads house. which he moved into in with my step mom.... the kid wanted me out of the house,. well i got out and he got out too !

ubt yeah im probably going to get another user name or get off of this site completely.

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #4079125 - 04/20/05 09:50 PM (19 years, 14 hours ago)

I'd wake him up in the night with a baseball bat if I were you.

I'd make him beg for his life.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: im so fucking pissed right now.... [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4079160 - 04/20/05 09:58 PM (19 years, 14 hours ago)

id ont really fell like goin over to his appt and playing the power games.... at most ill shit talk himi on here. as long as he stays on his side of the family and out of my life hes not a concern. i dont normally act and cause troubble, but youd better be sure as hell i react.
KAPOW!

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#4079165 - 04/20/05 09:58 PM (19 years, 14 hours ago)

Or stalk him for a week. Follow him around constantly. Go where he goes with his friends. Don't leave his sight. Then at the end of the week kick his ass and tell him to leave you the fuck alone.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: im so fucking pissed right now.... [Re: DNKYD]
    #4079193 - 04/20/05 10:03 PM (19 years, 14 hours ago)

like i said i dont fuck anyone witohut a good reason. physical agression or threats are really above me. i mean that 2 ways. one i think its fucking stupid, and 2 im not that big. oh and i hold a grudge prertty damn good, i do not forget.

but as i said, no action un-provoked. i am getting pretty pissed about his lurking around here. stalking would be a better term. kind of getting on my nerves.

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #4079267 - 04/20/05 10:18 PM (19 years, 13 hours ago)

yes just watch what you say...you never know..I have said enough, but the peeps that know me enough I trust..enough anyway...I am sure the mods know my whole name anyway. After all they know my IP address...:lol:

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
    #4079305 - 04/20/05 10:28 PM (19 years, 13 hours ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
i was abot to make a post about my story which is a really shitty situation involving this one girl...... but remembered that my stalker ass step brother user monkey king , http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showprof...hat=showmembers
is still lurking around here probably cheking my posts religouusly so i keep the personal shit off of this forum..... he loggen last yeaterday but never posts.

dont you have anything bettre to do there "bro"?
haha

lol what a fucker

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: im so fucking pissed right now.... [Re: notapillow]
    #4081336 - 04/21/05 01:19 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

:smile:

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #4081383 - 04/21/05 01:32 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

You've allowed worlds to collide. Now you have to make a puppet, which will get you banned unless you clear it with an admin.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Offlinedidjin_d
mmm....
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: im so fucking pissed right now.... [Re: Learyfan]
    #4081467 - 04/21/05 01:46 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

It's funny the way everyone just suggests violence. I guess it's easy to tallk shit when you're talking through a keyboard.

BTW...definitely kick his ARSE!!!!

:cool:

--------------------
" learning how to cook will save you money, usually make you healthier, and occasionally get you laid. "
-Shags420

"Most of the people who ask the question 'Do any psilocybin mushrooms grow around here?' would rather change their way of looking at reality rather than face the difficult and discouraging task of transforming reality itself"
-David Aurora, Mushrooms Demystified

Offline0xYg3n
topdawg
 User Gallery

Re: im so fucking pissed right now.... [Re: didjin_d]
    #4081479 - 04/21/05 01:50 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

LOL, that sux.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom