Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
It's 9:09 A.M. I'm about to go to class.
    #4076025 -

And I'm really fucking stoned too.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's 9:09 A.M. I'm about to go to class. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4076032 -

Enjoy it while it lasts. Beats sitting in an office sober.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's 9:09 A.M. I'm about to go to class. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4076036 -

WOOOOT! HAPPY 4/20 EVERYONE!!!

I just got up, so it's time to go wake n bake :smile:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's 9:09 A.M. I'm about to go to class. [Re: trendal]
    #4076038 -

I smoked a LOT before coming to this building where I have class, now I realize I have to sit through a whole lotta William Faulkner in a second.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's 9:09 A.M. I'm about to go to class. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4076044 -

:lol:

You have fun with that eh :grin:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's 9:09 A.M. I'm about to go to class. [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4076164 -

Irradiated_Feces said:
Enjoy it while it lasts. Beats sitting in an office sober.



:mad: 

:frown:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's 9:09 A.M. I'm about to go to class. [Re: Liz]
    #4076172 -

hayy 4:20 people, i'm skipping it this year on account of a promise to my girlfriend.
happy pot day though, hope you guys have a great day!


--------------------
"Much madness is divinest sense"
Dickinson, Emily

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's 9:09 A.M. I'm about to go to class. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4076784 -

I sat through Faulkner today. well, a minor reiteration. Painkillers + muscle relaxers... dreamy...

Now I'm home & high :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's 9:09 A.M. I'm about to go to class. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4076906 -

its 1:13 .. im about to  :bongload:


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's 9:09 A.M. I'm about to go to class. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4076915 -

I got stoned, and have to go to class soon too.

I have no idea what is going on, this might really suck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: It's 9:09 A.M. I'm about to go to class. [Re: Grovesk8ter]
    #4077000 -

awwww you promised to your girl that you wouldnt smoke today? How cute :smirk:
Its our duty to make that tradition lasts so go smoke a joint now!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I just dropped one of my classes Redstorm 600 6 06/27/05 12:48 PM
by Noetical
* Am I to think of Police Officers as the Enemy? MXNR 1,708 14 09/12/04 10:31 AM
by synthesis
* My girlfriend is against drugs...
( 1 2 3 all )
BillytheKid 6,110 50 11/03/04 11:11 PM
by BillytheKid
* So my ex-Girlfriend from high school im'ed me last night
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 3,707 25 07/13/05 01:32 PM
by thegatewaydrug
* meth dealers sexy girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
Moonshoe 5,742 35 11/05/06 02:53 PM
by coda
* HELP NEEDED - Can't get my girlfriend to take the dogs out
( 1 2 all )
ummikko 1,206 20 08/10/05 04:39 PM
by MOTH
* guys buying drinks for your girlfriend Rebirtha 2,818 16 08/17/04 09:29 AM
by Pumpkin_Blythe
* spring semester starts tomarrow...ive got a few cool classes
( 1 2 all )
phishytrip 3,512 21 01/20/05 12:55 PM
by phishytrip

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
457 topic views. 6 members, 13 guests and 89 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.