Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
The 6 day fucking break job from hell, damn shady mechanics..
    #4075332 - 04/20/05 02:03 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

okay when all is said and done i will have all new front calipers rotors and pads.

so i have been hearing this grinding in my front right disk a week after taking my car to the mechanic to have a controll arm replaced. i was thinking that i was just grinding the pad. it turned out that the top bolt ohlding the caliper on had snapped and it was grinding on the inside of my rim!for about 100o miles. im kinda supprised im alive still. it ground about an inch of metal off of the caliper

so i go to take it off, i get the caliper off and on the vice and start taking off the bracket, one of the damn bolts holding on the bracket breaks and is stuck. fuck. this is thursday of last week.

so i go away for the weekend in my friends car and come home and get the part on tuesday. yay so tonight im fixing my brakes again and get the passenger side all togeather, and as im going to fix the drivers side, anoter bolt cracks! fuck again!

im goingn ot have to wait at least a day to get a drivers side bracket for my car.. damnit i hate this. i just want to fix my car and get rid of it. this is too much. its going to run me about $300 in the end. atleast i can do all of the work myself, and save abot a grand on parts and labor.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: The 6 day fucking break job from hell, damn shady mechanics.. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4075341 - 04/20/05 02:05 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

oh yeah aboutt he shady mechanics, when i took my car in tof the controll arm ball joint replacment the brakes were fine. they geve me a super good deal on an alignment and labor on the controll arm too, better than any price i have ever been quoted anywhere...... then the day i get my car back this shit is wrong with it....

i have heard that others have had problems with them before... every time i take my car to a mechanic somthing like this happens......

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offline13eetleJuice
the ghost with the most
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 6' under pushin up shroom...
Re: The 6 day fucking break job from hell, damn shady mechanics.. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4075358 - 04/20/05 02:11 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

If they sabotage you, you'll have to come back right...? People suck for the most part. I mean present company excluded of course but yeah, most people suck donkey cock. Evil bastards...

--------------------

OfflineBloodNOil
Captain Zeep
 User Gallery
Re: The 6 day fucking break job from hell, damn shady mechanics.. [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #4075611 - 04/20/05 03:50 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

if you have time, do your own work. so much less to worry about.

--------------------
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub