Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Culinary Arts, Gardening and Brewing

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSirFrancisBacon
Frog
 User Gallery

Loc: low earth orbit
Acapulco Green
    #4057686 - 04/15/05 05:36 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I found this recipe in the cook book "The Art and Science of Cooking with Cannabis" by Adam Gottlieb. Its a recipe for a Mexican avacado dip. I have not tried it, but hope to sometime. It sounds good.

ACAPULCO GREEN
Although it is nowhere as ancient as majoon, bhang or hamentashen, this recipe from Mexico has at least become classical in its own time. It is a stoning type of guacamole or avocado dip. The standard recipe is as follows: Mix 3 tablespoons of wine vinegar, 2 tea spoons of chili powder and ? cup of pulverized marijuana. Let the vinegar-moistened materials stand for 1 hour. Add 3 ripe avocados and ? cup of chopped onions. Mix all ingredients well until avocados are mashed and all materials are evenly blended. Serve as a dip with corn chips. This is a tasty and effective recipe, but the author of this book believes that it can be somewhat more effective if vinegar is not used in preparing the marijuana and chili powder. The acid vinegar lessens the solubility of the cannabis resins to some extent. An alternate method of preparing this dip is to heat the grass in a saucepan for several minutes with ? cup of olive oil. The grass/oil can then be blended with the avocado, onion and chili mixture. A little lemon juice adds a tang to the dip, but will not inhibit THC assimilation as would the vinegar.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineShagshow
Sit on It

Re: Acapulco Green [Re: SirFrancisBacon]
    #4057694 - 04/15/05 05:41 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

You need Cilantro also...I could come up with a better special guacamole dip. Make sure you use Vadalia onions also, if you really want to hide the taste of nug, use some kif instead of whole plant material.

Offlineindole
arf

Re: Acapulco Green [Re: Shagshow]
    #4057999 - 04/15/05 10:24 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

are you crazy nugs taste great!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds

General Interest >> Culinary Arts, Gardening and Brewing