Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Re: Am I a fascist? [Re: zahudulallah]
    #4047391 -

zahudulallah said:
What source do you have insurgents target indiscriminately



Do you not remember the link I posted that detailed a Shiite funeral procession being bombed? I think over 80 people were killed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I a fascist? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4047429 -

RandalFlagg said:
zahudulallah said:
What source do you have insurgents target indiscriminately



Do you not remember the link I posted that detailed a Shiite funeral procession being bombed? I think over 80 people were killed.



Were the perpetrators Shiites?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I a fascist? [Re: Silversoul]
    #4047442 -


Were the perpetrators Shiites?

Doubtful. I think Zarqawi's group took credit for it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I a fascist? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4047454 -

RandalFlagg said:

Were the perpetrators Shiites?

Doubtful. I think Zarqawi's group took credit for it.



Then I wouldn't call that targeting indiscriminately. Just because they're not targeting Americans doesn't make it indiscriminate.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I a fascist? [Re: Silversoul]
    #4047479 -

RandalFlagg said:
Doubtful. I think Zarqawi's group took credit for it.

Paradigm said:
Then I wouldn't call that targeting indiscriminately. Just because they're not targeting Americans doesn't make it indiscriminate.



Ok, let me rephrase that. They targeted innocent civilians.

I have heard of some indiscriminate attacks as well (some market bombings and such).

Edited by RandalFlagg (04/12/05 09:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I a fascist? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #4047636 -

When have Iraqi insurgents ever targetted schools or hospitals?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I a fascist? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #4047640 -

zappaisgod said:
The more you stick up for these people the more you put the lie to your assertion that you are merely a peaceloving Muslim dog fucker.



See: PAL Forum Rules


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I a fascist? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4047649 -

If a Shiite funeral was bombed, that means the attack was discriminate


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I a fascist? [Re: zahudulallah]
    #4051124 -

zahudulallah said:
zappaisgod said:
The more you stick up for these people the more you put the lie to your assertion that you are merely a peaceloving Muslim dog fucker.



See: PAL Forum Rules



See thread "should people have the right to have sex with animals"
You said repeatedly and specificly that you fucked a dog. I might've kept that particular little bit of indiscretion under my hat if I had been you. Never mind. Calling you a dog fucker is no more of a flame than calling you a Muslim. (OOOOOOH that felt good, I mean real good).


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I a fascist? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #4051244 -

I prefer the term "Dog Lover"

GRR


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is America Becoming Fascist?
( 1 2 all )
Psilocybeingzz 4,835 31 08/17/03 10:01 PM
by wingnutx
* Scumbag Palestinians (A non-bigoted title)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
luvdemshrooms 7,827 116 06/21/03 12:46 AM
by Xlea321
* Today's Conservatives Are Fascists usefulidiot 1,360 5 01/14/05 04:50 AM
by CJay
* The Case Against War EchoVortex 1,256 3 10/31/02 06:24 PM
by Anonymous
* Conservatives Against a War with Iraq Evolving 879 3 03/12/03 12:27 AM
by luvdemshrooms
* New Laws Against Animal Rights Activists
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
rogue_pixie 7,926 127 08/05/04 07:33 PM
by NiamhNyx
* Arguements Against Affirmitive Action (Ax4) DoctorJ 808 14 10/31/03 09:35 AM
by lysergic
* Scumbags
( 1 2 all )
luvdemshrooms 1,385 20 08/29/03 09:31 AM
by st0nedphucker

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
6,063 topic views. 2 members, 63 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.