Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleMeat_Log_Smurf
FumbDuck

Loc: BFE
Re: Scumbags [Re: Xlea321]
    #1643684 - 06/19/03 05:37 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I have to say Hitler is the fairest of all. He does look at both sides of the issue, then laughs and makes fun of them.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #1643685 - 06/19/03 05:38 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

1.) Does the sound of laughter from behind you make the hair on your neck stand up.

2.) Do you fear the sound of laughter?

I have nothing against you except that my opinion differs from yours. I was expressing my disagreement with your position in this arguement, in particular I feel that your arguement was rediculous.

Laughter is not the enemy.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
    #1643693 - 06/19/03 05:50 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Susan Said
Clown
(Copyright 1996 Bite Me Music)

VERSE
He only comes when the show is over
Tight pants, big shoes and tricks
I've had enough of all this funny stuff
He's all greasepaint and lip, greasepaint and lipstick

CHORUS
Laugh Clown Laugh
For tomorrow, I'll see you cry

VERSE
He always smiles when he's not happy
He cries fake tears and he's a hit
I've ducked my last bucket of water now
He just doesn't know when to quit

CHORUS
Laugh Clown Laugh

BRIDGE
He's the one , the only one
Indifference is all he knows
He don't show expression now
unless he paints one on and on and on....

VERSE
In the dark he'd like to kill me
His little clown fingers around my neck
But the bitch won't die so easily
It'll be a dual to the death

CHORUS
Laugh Clown Laugh

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Scumbags [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1643712 - 06/19/03 06:08 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Come on man, you're not telling me you're sat there posting "Alex is thick" and then laughing about it are you? Seriously? How old are you? Most people stop finding that kind of thing funny after they're about 12.

I've no problem with you disagreeing with any point i make, the thing I'm curious about is why you usually post nothing on topic and just say "Alex is thick". Unless you are only 12 years old I don't buy your story that you sit there laughing out loud after calling a complete stranger on an internet message board "thick".

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflinePaid
Pict
 User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
Re: Scumbags [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1643777 - 06/19/03 07:01 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

"Does anybody remember laughter?"

Oh, hiding your insults behind humour hu?
I suppose thats were the baby part of your name comes form.

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: Scumbags [Re: Paid]
    #1644342 - 06/19/03 12:19 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Wow, this thread has degraded nicely! :grin:

Baby hitler, your post of the newspaper was quite entertaining....obviously it wasn't meant as a flaming insult attempt, but rather a play on the humour that is apollo...

Alex needs to post insult insecurity questions in pm's and stop making such long debates over nothing....

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
Re: Scumbags [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1644351 - 06/19/03 12:23 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

die thread die

Edited by infidelGOD (06/19/03 12:24 PM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

#1644356 - 06/19/03 12:25 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Alex needs to post insult insecurity questions in pm's and stop making such long debates over nothing....

It's more fun to share. Or are you one of those who wanted all the cookies for yourself?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Re: Scumbags [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1644390 - 06/19/03 12:37 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Or are you one of those who wanted all the cookies for yourself? 

:crazy:...its just...well..../sigh...

I get a little jelous when he gives you all the attention.... :frown:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Offlinedrfrei
journeyman
    #1644899 - 06/19/03 03:18 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I hate to get off the off topic topic, but some salient points. First, in a strictly grammatical sense the order of the two words scumbag paestinians does make a difference in the actual definition of the word-phrase.

Scumbag palestinians does imply that all palestinians are scumbags, whereas if you reversed the order, palestinian scumbags, merely refers to the country/nationality which the scumbags are from.

Much like trashy europeans implies all europeans are trashy, while the phrase euro trash is talking about a specific subset of europeans.

Now, for a little history lesson: that area was part of a larger kingdon that disolved after world war one (that kingdom, the ottoman empire, now does not exist in any form). The people were there to begin with, and the israelite's, who managed to get deed to their land in the UN split up of that area after world war2 ended up driving what they considered to be british occupiers out of their country by emplying . . .
yes, you guessed it! Car bombs and bag bombs directed against military and civilian targets. Menachem Begam was one of the 'freedom fighters' that was in charge of this policy, so it is no wonder the Palestinians feel at home using it.

There are differences though; many of the hard line palestinians want not just an end to occupation of palestien but to drive the country of isreal into the sea. The isrealites will not, like the british did, leave that area for they feel it is their homeland.

Until both sides start teaching their children tolerance and compassion the violence will not end, and that has still not happened.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

Re: Scumbags [Re: drfrei]
    #1644908 - 06/19/03 03:21 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Until both sides start teaching their children tolerance and compassion the violence will not end, and that has still not happened.

A nice thought, but I'd be surprised to see it happen.

And I disagree with your interpretation of Scumbag Palestinians.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Scumbags [Re: drfrei]
    #1644923 - 06/19/03 03:24 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Scumbag palestinians does imply that all palestinians are scumbags, whereas if you reversed the order, palestinian scumbags, merely refers to the country/nationality which the scumbags are from.

Thanks for pointing that out. I'm sure anyone with half a brain was already aware of it.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

#1644931 - 06/19/03 03:27 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Let us know when you have half a brain. Hell for that matter, let us know when you have any brain at all.

--------------------

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

#1644970 - 06/19/03 03:37 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

so you're proven wrong and you have to resort to more childish insults I see. why don't you just change the title of the thread to Palestinian Scumbags and be done with it. that is what you meant to say isn't it?

I think anyone reading the original title of this thread will conclude that it is a bigoted statement

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

Re: Scumbags [Re: infidelGOD]
    #1644976 - 06/19/03 03:41 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I said what I meant to say.

No-one has proven me wrong.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

#1644983 - 06/19/03 03:43 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I changed it for you cause you're so special. Happy?

--------------------

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

#1645003 - 06/19/03 03:50 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

wow, you didn't respond with another insult. now THAT I didn't see coming. although your sarcastic "special" comment might qualify...
I'll take it.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

Re: Scumbags [Re: infidelGOD]
    #1645202 - 06/19/03 04:49 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

infidelGOD said:
wow, you didn't respond with another insult. now THAT I didn't see coming. although your sarcastic "special" comment might qualify...
I'll take it.

No "might" about it.

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1645492 - 06/19/03 06:22 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Well the title was bigoted, but by no means does it represent luvs opinions.  Although the fact he changed the title proves he felt it wrong enough to change it! :wink:

Did luvs concede an argument? and unverbaly admitted he was wrong?......NAHHHHhhhh...........

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

#1645515 - 06/19/03 06:30 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Well the title was bigoted

Sorry but it wasn't.

Quote:

but by no means does it represent luvs opinions.

Since the title wasn't bigoted, and neither am I, it doesn't reflect anything except my feelings for the Scumbag Palestinians who commited the dead. And once again I deliberately used that term.

Quote:

Although the fact he changed the title proves he felt it wrong enough to change it!

Now I can argue. I changed it to shut up and mock the sniveling whiners.

Quote:

Did luvs concede an argument?

No.

Quote:

and unverbaly admitted he was wrong?

No.

Quote:

NAHHHHhhhh

That at least is correct.

When I'm wrong I say so.

Frankly, any who see a bigoted term in the subject are a bit too P.C. and are trying way too hard to make a mountain out of a molehill.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

General Interest >> Political Discussion