Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: Scumbags [Re: downforpot]
    #1642513 - 06/18/03 04:32 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I almost wish I was still a mod, just so that I could lock this clusterfuck of a thread...

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Edited by Rono (06/18/03 04:35 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Scumbags [Re: Edame]
    #1642592 - 06/18/03 05:02 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

That's a generalisation in itself isn't it?

No. Had I said "people who are politically correct, are major assholes", you'd be right. I prefaced it with "I think", therefore it is not. It is merely my opinion.

Quote:

Do you believe that such a post title would be racist?

No I don't, at least in my case. I'm not a bigot or a racist. If you said it? No.

Now if the Grand Kleagle of the KKK said it, possibly.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

#1642596 - 06/18/03 05:03 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
Dude, you would have never met my mother, she was in different country and so you were probably fuckin a goat or whatever. 

No, I'm sure it was your mother. She smelled like a goat though.

Come here son, give me a hug.

:tongue:

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

Re: Scumbags [Re: Rono]
    #1642598 - 06/18/03 05:04 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Rono said:
I almost wish I was still a mod, just so that I could lock this clusterfuck of a thread...

But that would spoil the fun! These asswipes take life far too seriously.

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: Scumbags [Re: Rono]
    #1642628 - 06/18/03 05:18 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Rono said:

Yeah?! well your NOT! :smirk:
So fuck the fuck off on your vacation already...i've held the flames in for far to long, and im starting to spontaneously combust!

j/k :grin: :wink:

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

InvisibleEdame
gone

Loc: outta here
Re: Scumbags [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1642637 - 06/18/03 05:21 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I understand.  You confuse me, but I think there's more to you than there first appears.  :smirk:

--------------------
The above is an extract from my fictional novel, "The random postings of Edame".
:tongue:

In the beginning was the word. And man could not handle the word, and the hearing of the word, and he asked God to take away his ears so that he might live in peace without having to hear words which might upset his equinamity or corrupt the unblemished purity of his conscience.

And God, hearing this desperate plea from His creation, wrinkled His mighty brow for a moment and then leaned down toward man, beckoning that he should come close so as to hear all that was about to be revealed to him.

"Fuck you," He whispered, and frowned upon the pathetic supplicant before retreating to His heavens.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Scumbags [Re: Edame]
    #1642868 - 06/18/03 06:55 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

I think there?s more to you than there first appears.

Now replace "You" with "stupid pancake lipped nigger hoes".

"I think there?s more to stupid pancake lipped nigger hoes than there first appears."

See how insensitive that sounds.

Shame on you.

Alex was in the newspaper today:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

Re: Scumbags [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1642899 - 06/18/03 07:03 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

LOL!

--------------------

OfflinePaid
Pict
 User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
Re: Scumbags [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1643049 - 06/19/03 12:18 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Yay, so funny....

--------------------

OfflineMalachi
stereotype

Loc: Around Minneapolis.
Re: Scumbag Palestinians [Re: Xlea321]
    #1643198 - 06/19/03 01:27 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

alright.... mainstream media is israels bitch. when israelis kill, it's military retaliation; when a palestinian kills it's terrorism.

about the subject heading.... "fucking jews", "damn chinamen", "drunk irish", "fighting soiux".....

"scumbag palestinians"

if you use nationality/ethnicity to describe someone in a negative light, it's MEAN. don't do it. better yet, support palestines right to exist and practice islam.

--------------------
The ultimate meaning of our being can only be fulfilled in the paradoxical leap beyond the tragic-demonic frustration. It is a leap from our side, but it is the self-surrendering presence of the Ground of Being from the other side.
- Paul Tillich

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: Scumbag Palestinians [Re: Malachi]
    #1643397 - 06/19/03 02:35 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

The ONLY reason that that people from Palestine blow themselves up,is because Israel stole and is stealing land all the time.

Before the intifada Israel still came into peoples homes still raided areas still took land, not they are hunting "terrorists".
(well bull shit!)

Ocupation by a foreign country is STATE terror!!!

Ever seen a map of Israel and Palestine? with the pre-1967 border before Israel invaded??

The are looks so "cut up" and there are blobs all through palestine some controled by Israel some by Palestine and after that there are the settlements !! the sickest part of the equation!

Here are people many of whom are terrorists to, the women in green for example,unlike the women in black greive from both sides , the women in green "hunt" palestinians.

These settlements are illegal and immoral , they are banned by the UN and these Zionist jews ..........
(which by the way do a disservice to real Jews that have nothing to do with the sick ideology that is Zionism www.jewsnotzionists.org)

...........belive that its there right to take the whole area and it gets worse when you consider there are many zionist christians in america that belive that when Israel has the whole area.......
(get ready now and try not to puke!!)

....JESUS WILL RETURN!!!!!!

Many (zionist) jewish and christian groups lobby the US government to support Israel more and more and they government has throughout the years. Israel gets 3 billion a year in "welfare" and about half of that goes to US weapons corporations , and thats were you should start to wonder ............

WHOS REALLY FUCKING WHO

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Scumbag Palestinians [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #1643600 - 06/19/03 04:31 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Palestinians shouldn't have left their land in the first place. Why did they leave their land? Oh yeah, Syria and Egypt wanted to help them erase Israel. They were soooo confident they would destroy Israel. Well shit, they were out of luck, Israel just walked right in and took the land, captured a portion of Egypt and took down a shitload of Syrian fighter jets. Too bad they gave Egypt their land back, they should have sold it back to them.

Is this an accurate description of what happend? Or am I a zionist who wants Israel to take all that land?

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: Scumbag Palestinians [Re: downforpot]
    #1643607 - 06/19/03 04:40 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Is this an accurate description of what happend? Or am I a zionist who wants Israel to take all that land?

you might not want to be a zionist but the palestinians didnt "leave"

what are you saying ?? A whole groupl of people left to another country and then attacked Israel and then the Israeli government went in and took the palestinians land and they went BACK and then cried fowl???

thats BULLSHIT

Hey maybe you arent a zionist but you have been "educated" by them !

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1643643 - 06/19/03 05:09 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Alex was in the newspaper today:

Why all the hostility son? I can't even remember who you are. Have you got a stick up your ass about something? Did I upset you somehow?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Scumbags [Re: Xlea321]
    #1643649 - 06/19/03 05:13 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

"Does anybody remember laughter?"

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

#1643655 - 06/19/03 05:16 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
"Does anybody remember laughter?"

It would seem the answer is..... NO!

I would think a stick that large, wedged so far up ones ass, would really hurt.

And that comment is directed at many in this forum. (but not all)

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1643659 - 06/19/03 05:19 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I see, so you're another one who finds it a "respite from the boredom of life" are you?

Fine. If your life is that boring and unfunny that posting "insults" about some complete stranger on a shroom board is the biggest fun you have then don't let me get in your way.

Just remember there's a whole world outside your door.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Scumbags [Re: Xlea321]
    #1643667 - 06/19/03 05:24 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

You spend alot of time speaking for people you don't know.

Are you aware of that?

InvisibleMeat_Log_Smurf
FumbDuck

Loc: BFE
    #1643673 - 06/19/03 05:28 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

wow man you really showed him! and it was so eloquently put. oh here it is in easier to understand terms. Your creative expression of
Quote:

Everyone knows you don't like pussy, you like dick. bitch

Now I am off like wazoo to wonderland. Kablaam!!!

was absolutely vivid and enlightening. Wait... okay smaller words..... you done told his bitch ass! Good comeback man! Jesus some people shouldn't be allowed to use a computer.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1643675 - 06/19/03 05:30 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

So what's with the insults man? What are you getting out of it? I have no idea who you are and can't ever remember responding to any of your posts till this morning. You've been posting stuff like "Alex is thick" for months now. What gives? You arn't telling me you're sat there posting "Alex is thick" and then bursting into laughter are you? Cos if you are I'm not mad at you, I just pity you and your life.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

General Interest >> Political Discussion