Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleeMotionALLmotion
DivineeMotive....

Loc: The Symphony of Lights......
DREAM.......! =P
    #4032367 - 04/08/05 10:07 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

OK, I went up and meditated with that BWG thing, and afterwards, I stayed there and layed down for a while and fell into a light sleep....  A lot of strange stuff in this dream, phones not working when plugged in, and things that wouldn't turn off when plugged in....  It felt like I was fighting to get simple stuff to work, but to make stuff work, it didn't work in the "normal" way.....
OK, so at one point(after driving a motercycle thru some WICKED rollercoaster hills pretty fuckin fast) I had remembered that I had met a woman that I "connected" with one week earlier at a bar, and I was thinking, COOL, maybe I will meet her at the bar tonight...!  Then I remembered that I had gotten her phone number and was supposed to call a couple of days after I met her....  :blush: 
SO I went to my pants and held them upside down....  Low and behold, a folded up napkin fell out of my pocket onto the floor....    It unfolded twice, and at the bottom in big bold letters it said,
REMEMBER
(XXX) - XXX - XXXX
Now when I saw the "remember" part, my mind raced to a video that a friend here shared with called "The Remembering"....  And DaMMiT, I don't remember the damn number....  :frown:  SO after messin with the phone to get it to "work", I called the number, and had the impression that her name was Julia, or Jullie....    I talked to her, and she understood that I had not colled because I have been busy, and she was going to "Best Buy" before she was to go out, but she didn't say where she was "going out"....  She had said her name a few times, but it was not the same as Julia or the likes, but I couldn't understand what she said her name was - the phone was acting up.... 
During the phone call, I had a moment of holding her, a closeness, like knowing this was "her"....  I know that she was wearing something red, but I never saw her face....  We got off of the phone, and I remember trying to figure out what I was going to wear, and getting ready to take a shower....  then I remember picking up the phone, and clicking it on, and she was speaking to someone else - as I could here her talking, but not to me....    I tried to hang it up, then when I clicked the button to "on", she was on the other end, and asking me why I was no leaving yet....  I tried to explain the phone thing, then suddenly I got hit with a feeling like I was being pulled up into the air - and I dropped the phone....!    I remember shouting "WHHOOOOAAAA,  AAAHHHHHH" and stuff like that in my amazement to being lifted off of the ground, and when I went back to the ground I slowly woke up, and now I am here....
OK, so what does this mean....?    :confused:  :tongue:
I ain't been to the bar for a LONG time, and I have a strong urge to go tonight just to see what happens....!    I am not a bar person, but ya~ know...!?  :shrug:
Discuss, interpretations, etc....?

:sun:

--------------------
Uni-VersALL      MasterPeace
eMotive  :sun: Divinity NowThere Infinity :sun:  eMelody

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
Re: DREAM.......! =P [Re: eMotionALLmotion]
    #4032396 - 04/08/05 10:19 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I say go. If you feel you should...maybe something interesting will happen there.

:thumbup:

It's Friday night...have some fun.

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

DivineeMotive....

Re: DREAM.......! =P [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4032422 - 04/08/05 10:28 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I am excited, I have not had a dream in a LONG time that I remembered....!    And with SUCH CLARITY.....    The motercycle ride was an absolute trip in itself....!  I used to have a motorcycle, but got rid of it when my roomate/friend at the time got in a bad accident soon after he was teaching me how to ride....  He had been riding all of his life, and I had just started, so I sold mine and took it as a sign....  :heart:
The electronic devices working or not working in my dream were kinda~ strange, but cool in it's own way....  Kinda~ like a puzzle of sorts - the way my life has turned into....!  :tongue:

:sun:

OfflineShagshow
Sit on It

Re: DREAM.......! =P [Re: eMotionALLmotion]
    #4032430 - 04/08/05 10:31 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Its most likely some type of blend including your future/past. Enjoy it man! On another note, I rated you eMotion; you earned the 5 shroom salute.

DivineeMotive....

Re: DREAM.......! =P [Re: Shagshow]
    #4032447 - 04/08/05 10:41 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Thank you for the rating, more your words than the actual rating itself....! 
I dunno~ if it could be from the past, I have not gone to the bar now met any new chickas for a long time....  Perhaps I should just get out of this chair, take a shower and go....  :grin:    I almost have a buzz from all of this excitement, a full body buzz....!    And I am sober, and do not plan on drinking at the bar, but damn, I am excited for some reason....  :grin:

Much love to all you all on this wonderful night of nights....!    :heartpump:

--------------------
Uni-VersALL      MasterPeace
eMotive  :sun: Divinity NowThere Infinity :sun:  eMelody

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology