Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Spore fornication...
    #402589 -

I innoculated pint jars with 1/2cc in 4 spots (using filter disks). I am only seeing growth in 1 sometimes in 2 of the 4 spots I innoculated and one jar has no growth at all. Is this because in the areas I innoc'd where there is no signs of growth there were no "male/female" spores to fuck/germinate? I made 2 syringes from a decent GC print and there were plenty of spores in the syringes, it wasnt a dark purple syringe but it did have a purple tint to it so I doubt it is a matter of too few spores. Whats the deal here?


Tell me something good then I might agree with you..


--------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

"There is a wealth of information built into us, tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature."

Tell me something good then I might agree with you....the Smithereens

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spore fornication... [Re: Billyblastoff]
    #402632 -

The two things that come to mind: either you innoculated before the jars were cool and it killed the spores, or you forgot to shake the syringe and they all went into the innoculation points with growth. By the way, spores don't 'fuck', they germinate all by themselves :)

peace


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What can I do with 0.5cc of spores in a syringe tekramrepus 3,352 16 03/27/21 12:32 PM
by insutama
* DAY 10 and puzzling growth Penroc3 829 3 11/04/02 07:27 PM
by StS
* Fluffy growth in spore syringe EvilJesus 1,328 4 08/03/02 06:48 AM
by EvilJesus
* Re: Canadian Spore Suppliers.. Experiences? Anonymous 10,385 10 07/29/00 01:09 AM
by Krupa
* Re: How do I use a sporeprint versus the normal spore syringe? Anonymous 2,456 11 07/26/00 09:54 AM
by psilocyber
* problems germinating longbong 576 1 09/13/01 02:01 AM
by Sir Tokes-A-Lot
* Recycle your spores Thom_Yorke 892 15 12/17/02 07:26 PM
by Servator
* HELP - Spores and Syringes Chadzok 1,399 11 09/29/02 12:08 PM
by tekramrepus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
656 topic views. 21 members, 105 guests and 259 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.