Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleBillyblastoff
Psychoactivepredator
 User Gallery

Loc: Down these mean city stre...
Spore fornication...
    #402589 - 09/24/01 03:32 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I innoculated pint jars with 1/2cc in 4 spots (using filter disks). I am only seeing growth in 1 sometimes in 2 of the 4 spots I innoculated and one jar has no growth at all. Is this because in the areas I innoc'd where there is no signs of growth there were no "male/female" spores to fuck/germinate? I made 2 syringes from a decent GC print and there were plenty of spores in the syringes, it wasnt a dark purple syringe but it did have a purple tint to it so I doubt it is a matter of too few spores. Whats the deal here?

Tell me something good then I might agree with you..

--------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

"There is a wealth of information built into us, tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature."

Tell me something good then I might agree with you....the Smithereens

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinejdub
journeyman
Re: Spore fornication... [Re: Billyblastoff]
    #402632 - 09/24/01 04:20 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

The two things that come to mind: either you innoculated before the jars were cool and it killed the spores, or you forgot to shake the syringe and they all went into the innoculation points with growth. By the way, spores don't 'fuck', they germinate all by themselves :)

peace

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation