Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
The April 2005 Interview with non other than Shroomism...
    #4013831 - 04/04/05 06:25 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

The April 2005 Interview with non other than Shroomism...

The Plot: Shroomism and his comrad Enter find themselves running behind and eventually catching up with a local firetruck in this tropic state of ours. We sit on the back ledge of the truck as it makes its way down a highway. It's near the end of the day. Conversation commences....

Enter: We really need a car. This is getting ridiculous...
Shroomism:

Enter: So I hear you're a local nowadays. How'd you end up here anyway?
Shroomism:

Enter : If you could choose any state to live in the U.S. what would it be and why?
Shroomism:

Enter: Where do you see yourself working over the course of the next few years? What will you be up to as far as work goes?
Shroomism:

Enter: Let's go back for a moment. I want some friggin' history. No bs. What's your life been like so far? (Yes, give us the longer & I dare say positive version, brother).... :smile:
Shroomism:

Enter: The reason love exists in the world today is...
Shroomism:

Enter: If there are three things that a woman (yep ... one-a-tha sisters) needs to know about you before getting involved it would have to be...
Shroomism:

Enter: Do you see yourself with mini-me's at some point in life? If so, how do you plan on upbringing/raising them?
Shroomism:

Enter: The album you have listened to more times than any other album (and more times than you are able to count) is...
Shroomism:

Enter: The last good concert you saw?
Shroomism:

Enter: Have you ever turned down a chick trying to claim you as her property? What happened? (Biographer notes: If aforementioned story becomes boring its still OK. We really have no where else to be.)  :smile:
Shroomism?

Enter: What can the western hemisphere expect over the next several years in regard to the music scene?
Shroomism?

Enter: Will you be part of that scene in some form or another?
Shroomism?

Enter: Your favorite food as of April 4, would have to be....
Shroomism:

Enter: The world needs...
Shroomism:

Enter: Gotta favorite quote?
Shroomism:

Enter: BTW, have cameras recently been installed on your city's stop lights? Any comments on this?
Shroomism:

Enter: If there is one thing society should learn from the psilocybe experience it's...
Shroomism:

Enter: Your favorite shroomery interview would have to be.....*cough*
Shroomism:

Lastly, gotta pic you don't mind sharing from  the distance?

Thank you brother. Stay with us forever. You are loved even if you don't know it.

:heart:

Edited by Enter (04/04/05 06:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleYarry
Old Timer
 User Gallery

Re: The April 2005 Interview with non other than Shroomism... [Re: World Spirit]
    #4013834 - 04/04/05 06:26 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

interview me. im all mysterious cuz im mainly in OTD.

--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

InvisibleThin White Duke
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The April 2005 Interview with non other than Shroomism... [Re: Yarry]
    #4013840 - 04/04/05 06:27 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

werd.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The April 2005 Interview with non other than Shroomism... [Re: Yarry]
    #4013889 - 04/04/05 06:34 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

State your occupation and reason for living (for the record):

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Massachusetts
Re: The April 2005 Interview with non other than Shroomism... [Re: World Spirit]
    #4013917 - 04/04/05 06:40 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Do me damnit.    /me stomps her foot and pouts

:smirk:

--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The April 2005 Interview with non other than Shroomism... [Re: Liz]
    #4013919 - 04/04/05 06:41 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

:smile:

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
    #4014034 - 04/04/05 07:12 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

/taps foot impatiently...
C'mon Shroomism, we're waiting! :tongue:

/then remembers it took almost 24 hours to answer my own interview...
Sorry. :blush:

:smirk:

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

OfflineSmallworlds
Trippin' fool -Merry Prankster

#4014155 - 04/04/05 07:28 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I'd like to see a thread where everyone is invited to answer those questions

--------------------
Through the excercise of patience, one may learn humility..

Smoke plenty of green, and eat fungus!!!!
:peace::heart::slomo::gd_icon::gd_icon::gd_icon::slomo:

Trip Report

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The April 2005 Interview with non other than Shroomism... [Re: Smallworlds]
    #4014158 - 04/04/05 07:29 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

:sun:Well that's sort of the point of the interviews though...To get a personal, more friendly connection with each other... :sun:

Offlinei_rage_against
Mwaa ha ha
Female User Gallery

Loc: a shithole in the northwe...
    #4014284 - 04/04/05 07:59 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I think it's a great idea. I enjoy reading your interviews enter.

--------------------
whoever told you that is your enemy.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The April 2005 Interview with non other than Shroomism... [Re: i_rage_against]
    #4014297 - 04/04/05 08:01 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks  :thumbup:

OfflineSmallworlds
Trippin' fool -Merry Prankster

#4014347 - 04/04/05 08:13 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

don't get me wrong, i think it's great!

--------------------
Through the excercise of patience, one may learn humility..

Smoke plenty of green, and eat fungus!!!!
:peace::heart::slomo::gd_icon::gd_icon::gd_icon::slomo:

Trip Report

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #4015042 - 04/04/05 10:22 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

The Plot: Shroomism and his comrad Enter find themselves running behind and eventually catching up with a local firetruck in this tropic state of ours. We sit on the back ledge of the truck as it makes its way down a highway. It's near the end of the day. Conversation commences....

Enter: We really need a car. This is getting ridiculous...

Haha... indeed we do. But I kind of enjoy this ride.. lets pull the hose out and blast pedestrian politicians with primal water power.. should make for some excitement.

Enter: So I hear you're a local nowadays. How'd you end up here anyway?

Well.. I left Virginia spontaneously in October to head south with Adamist to attend Blue Ridge Mountain Harvest Fest in Georgia. After that we came down to Ocala and after being in Marion County for a total of about 12 hours.. we got pulled over while they were showing me around town, cop searched us and found 2 grams of weed, a couple flexirils, and a pipe. Tossed into jail.. 12 days later I hear (Shroomism) pack it up for release.. fuck was I happy.. then I find out the Shroomery bailed me out  :shocked:  :laugh: :heart: :heart: :sun:

So I was stuck in this county waiting for court date after court date, turns out my license was suspended in VA while I was in jail, didn't know.. but I was driving a moped around town and I got pulled over. Cop was gonna write me a ticket.. but after he found out I didn't live in florida, took me straight back to jail. Served another 60 days, got out.. and I'm planning on dipping out asap. Don't come to Marion Country Florida. Oh yeah.. the whole reason I stayed was to attend the rainbow regional gathering but I ended up in jail for the whole time it was going on. Oh well. I'm free now and it's great. 

Enter : If you could choose any state to live in the U.S. what would it be and why?

Hard to say since I've only been to a handful of states along the east coast and in the south. But judging from what other people have told me about states I haven't been to.. I would probably choose Oregon or Colorado.. or somewhere out there in the Northwest..states I've been to I wouldn't mind living in.. Ohio... West Virginia.. Pennsylvania.. Vermont.

Enter: Where do you see yourself working over the course of the next few years? What will you be up to as far as work goes?

That's a good question.. one I keep asking myself over and over. Ideally I'd like to see myself working in an alternative/natural healing center type of place.. as a massage therapist/herbalist. But I could just as easily see myself doing some type of work with computers or being a professional musician. I could just as easily see myself as an astrophysicist.. or my true dream to be a psychoactive metaphysician :smirk:

Enter: Let's go back for a moment. I want some friggin' history. No bs. What's your life been like so far? (Yes, give us the longer & I dare say positive version, brother)....

Whew... my life eh? Well it's been absolutely amazing at times and horrible at others. I like to think I've been dealt a really bad hand but I'm alive and breathing and have loved ones that's what counts eh?

Well I was born the day after valentines in 1982.. had a very happy childhood from what I remember of it.. up until (I remember) my parents started fighting all the time.. real bad.. and they got divorced when I was 6. Apparently I took it hard and threatened to hurt myself, so my mom had me in counseling for a couple years. Spent the next 12 years moving back and forth between my mom and dad.. they moved a lot, and I moved between them. So the longest place I ever lived somewhere for one time was probably three years. But it was all around Virginia.. just about every city in northern Va, and once in charlottesville.

Well junior high came and I became the epitome of the rebellious teenager.. sneaking out at 1am on school nights to steal my mom's car and break into the pool and take bong hits with my friends... breaking into empty houses and smashing them up.. chugging bottles of rum at the age of 13..  you know getting into lots of trouble. :devil: I defied all authority for a long time. So I got sent to military school in the 8th grade.. where I was getting A's in physics and algebra 2.. but I got kicked out after a month when they searched our room and found some prescription pills. So they sent me to a mental institution, where I was for a couple months. Then saw "therapists" for the next year or two. Oh, they wanted to give me all kinds of pills.. and they never could diagnose me right. First they diagnosed me w/ severe depression with psychotic episodes, then bipolar disorder, then schizoaffective disorder.. then back to depression. I don't know how many psychological tests I took, or how many times they tried to give me different pills.. but after taking paxil and zoloft and zyprexa I swore I would never put such a thing into my body again.

Well so I went to live with grandma in the DC area, went to high school there.. had a bunch of great friends from when I was younger.. high school is when I gave up on the public education system. Basically got fried and wasted every day, went to school maybe 30 days a year.. got expelled for insubordination. Went to another school, broke the school record for most absences in a year, and I dropped out in the 10th grade. So the psychologists said my IQ was 146 or something, but high school did not agree with me at all. Bunch of bullshit. Although I LOVE to learn and am constantly seeking knowledge.. that was not the environment for me to do so. I learn much better on my own or with others who want to learn too. High school was just a social meeting place/extended babysitter where they teach you to conform to society. I couldn't dig it. But I'd like to go to college someday, to learn.

It was about that time I started getting really heavy into meditation, martial arts, and thinking "spiritually". Started experimenting heavily with psychedelics. Took way too much good acid.. but I don't regret it one bit. Started reading the shroomery, growing shrooms... and that was probably my favorite hobby aside from music to this day. Well when my friends and I had a couple group encounters with... non-physical beings... I got really interested and started doing a ton of research. then I started talking about it,  and sharing my experiences here.. probably too openly. Thus began the infamous Swami vs Shroomism. But it's all in love.

So I spent the next couple of years working paycheck to paycheck.. was living on my own or staying with friends. We started a "progressive metal" band when I was 15.. I just picked up a bass one day and started playing. We jammed together for several years, and that was my main driving force - music. Well after about 5 years together we had enough material for three solid albums.. but we were too broke to put anything together.. always. So that got pushed farther and farther back. Although we did make a home recording in 1999 of four songs. But we did manage to play a bunch of good shows around DC.. opened for Six Feet Under, Gwar.. Full Blown Chaos.. a ton of local and regional bands.. played a in a marijuana protest behind the White House.. met a ton of great people.. got lots of offers to play across the US.. but although we played together for over 7 years.. we never took it to the next level. We didn't have the resources to travel, or buy better equipment, or record a solid demo.. or promote. So we just kind of stayed in our home town playing whatever little shows came around whenever we felt like playing. It was always just for the music in the first place. So that's one of my greatest passions.. playing music.. and let me tell you, there is not much better than playing music you put your heart and soul into... in front of a packed club full of appreciative listeners. It's an amazing feeling.

So I was living in one of the richest parts of the country, as a poor person, and it sucked. Always worried about money, making rent on time, always stressed out about how to pay for the next meal. That went on for god knows how long before I decided to say fuck it all and take a trip without a plan of returning. That's when I left Virginia for the south.

Well, that's the short version anyway. I left out a couple deaths and suicides and heartbreaks. On the flip side, been to many gatherings, met some amazing people, been a witness to many acts of unconditional love and compassion for humankind, and had my world turned upside down on numerous occasions. All in all I've had a great life and tons of enriching experiences to help form who I am. I've made a lot of mistakes, but they are there to learn from eh?

Enter: The reason love exists in the world today is...

Because love is the divine essence of All-That-Is. It is the firmament.. the glue that holds the cosmos together. It is the quintessence of every human being, no matter how heavily cluttered with extraneous vices. Without love our civilization on Earth would not still exist.

Enter: If there are three things that a woman (yep ... one-a-tha sisters) needs to know about you before getting involved it would have to be...

I am for the most part, an extreme introvert. I tend not to talk much, or at all, unless I am comfortable with someone and/or know them well.. or if it involves a discussion about something I am passionate about. Otherwise, I pretty much despise "chit chat" and idle meaningless conversation. Though I do get my fair share of it. I am slightly eccentric, have a very broad taste in music and culture. I am pretty apathetic about a lot of things, but if you bring up something I am passionate or care deeply about.. watch out... I am a stubborn motherfucker. Got that from my mom. I do not like the idea of traditional 'boyfriend-girlfriend' romance and the standards of society. If I'm with someone I want it to be for mutual love and companionship and comraderie. I despise drama.. but I often find myself surrounded by it. I attract strange individuals.

Enter: Do you see yourself with mini-me's at some point in life? If so, how do you plan on upbringing/raising them?

I definitely do see it at some time in my life.. but not now. I have put a lot of thought into it though.. first I want the child to be born into warm water saline.. none of that first harsh look into the world.. bright flourescent lights in your eyes that have never seen light.. 30 degree drop in temperature.. doctor smacking your ass and cutting your tube and forcing you to breath for the first time through your lungs with that harsh cold air. No.. I like the idea of the baby being born gently and swimming around in sterile body temperature water.. and waiting until the umbilical cord is no longer functioning before cutting it. After that I'd want to raise the child the right way.. and all I really know is the good things my parents did for me, the bad things I learned from them and what NOT to do to a child, and the things I have learned or see other people do in raising a child. I'd want to raise it right.. feed it healthy foods, teach it everything I know.. don't shelter the child from the "real world".. teach it about things, but in a positive light.. basically I would like my child to be full of love and happiness and a young but mature wisdom. I would raise it to the best of my abilities and do whatever was necessary to bring that about. Nourish the child's creative abilities.. give him/her a musicial instrument at a young age, encourage them to read, paint, dance.. run around.. be creative and spontaneous and imaginative.. all the things kids love. I know my childhood got stripped away at a young age so I would want my child to enjoy it the right way. Provide love and support unconditionally, while still laying down "the law".. whatever that means. I wouldn't want my child to rebel against me, I would want it to see me as an equal.. I see a lot of parents acting like they OWN their children.. when really they are just guides for the world. Treat them with respect.

Enter: The album you have listened to more times than any other album (and more times than you are able to count) is...

Either Opeth - Orchid... Metallica - Master of Puppets.. or Death - Symbolic
I listened to those albums so many times I had to replace them all several times over the years.

Enter: The last good concert you saw?
hmmm... probably Opeth last year because they were(are) my favorite band at the time, and I got to meet them after the show.

Beside that, I really enjoyed Particle at Harvest Fest in October.

Enter: Have you ever turned down a chick trying to claim you as her property? What happened? (Biographer notes: If aforementioned story becomes boring its still OK. We really have no where else to be.)

heh.. that's a good one. Well I have only really had one chick try to claim me as her property.. but I was madly in love and thus blinded. But I actually haven't been in a lot of formal relationships and they know they can't own me because I don't stand for that kind of thing. So no.

Enter: What can the western hemisphere expect over the next several years in regard to the music scene?

On the exterior... a bunch of shitty bands putting out really shitty albums and becoming really popular. And a few good ones here and there that aren't recgonized for their talent. 

On the underground... good music will always thrive. I see the industry has become more and more favorable to "metal" these days, though not in the way I would like.. all these pop metal and rap metal groups that I despise.. but still it makes the scene "ripe" for when real good metal bands come around.

A ton of good jazz, bluegrass, jam bands..coming out of the woodwork. Keep your eyes on the festival circuit for the good shit.. you wont see it on MTV, or hear it on the radio. The revolution will not be televized. It will be in tiny clubs and outdoor concerts :smile: 

Enter: Will you be part of that scene in some form or another?

That has been my dream for a long time. I certainly hope so.

Enter: Your favorite food as of April 4, would have to be....

Ripe Fruit!! I crave it.. I don't get enough of it.. but everytime I eat it, it never lets me down. Purple grapes.. strawberries.. oranges.. canteloupe.. apples.. bananas.. pineapples... mangos.. etc etc. It's just so juicy and sweet and absolutely perfect.. fruit is fucking good.

Enter: The world needs...

To learn acceptance of diversity. There be almost 7 billion people on this planet and it's not getting any bigger. Even with all the plagues and deadly viruses and wars and shit.. the population is still exploding. First, we need to learn how to love ourselves, then we need to embrace HUMANITY, and stop dividing ourselves into factions and killing each other over stupid shit.. we are all humans of Earth. At the same time, we need to stop raping the Earth, because it won't stand for it for too much longer. We need to get back to being in touch with nature.. in a nutshell.. living in harmony with nature and each other.

or else we all die.

Enter: Gotta favorite quote?
Hmm.. I've got like several hundred.. but yeah here's a few for your perusal:

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
~ Bruce Lee

Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.
~ Bruce Lee

Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.
~ Bruce Lee

Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way round or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
~ Bruce Lee

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
~ Albert Einstein

As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.
~ Albert Einstein

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.
~ Albert Einstein

Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.
~ Albert Einstein

Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it.
~ Albert Einstein

I am not only a pacifist but a militant pacifist. I am willing to fight for peace. Nothing will end war unless the people themselves refuse to go to war.
~ Albert Einstein

Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Not all who wander are lost.
Not all that glitters is gold.
~ J. R. R. Tolkien

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
~ J. R. R. Tolkien

If music be the food of love: play on. Give me excess of it, that, surfeiting, the appetite may sicken, and die.
~ Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Canst thou minister to a mind diseased
Pluck from the memory of a rooted sorrow
Raze out the written troubles of the brain
and with some sweet oblivious antidote
Cleanse the stuff'd bosom of that perilous matter
which weighs upon the heart?
~ Shakespeare, Macbeth

As above, So below, as within so without
~ anon

An' if ye harm none, do as ye will
~ Wiccan Rede

Enter: BTW, have cameras recently been installed on your city's stop lights? Any comments on this?

Umm.. not here in Florida that I am aware of.. but in Northern Virginia we've had them for the past 5 years or so.. though only in certain town where the upper-middle class live. I got a ticket from one once.. you run the light and it takes two pictures and mails the ticket straight to your house with pictures of the car going through the red light. One of my friends thought it would be funny to mail them back a photocopy of the ticket money...and a week later they sent him a photocopy of a pair of handcuffs. :lol: I guess not all cops are that bad...

Enter: If there is one thing society should learn from the psilocybe experience it's...

Be.
Have compassion.. for yourself.. for others. Live in peace and as humbly as possible.. help others in any capacity wherever you are able. Spread the love.

Enter: Your favorite shroomery interview would have to be.....*cough*

oh I haven't read all of them.. but Learyfan's was pretty good.. if I do in fact remember reading that.. maybe it was a hallucination.

Lastly, gotta pic you don't mind sharing from the distance?

here's one of Learyfan and I at an anti-war protest in DC a few years back

this one is from two weeks ago at springfest

and how about an Adamist and an Ares for good measure.. part of my down south family  :heart:

oh yeah and this is my alter ego. they call him Zgwambee

Thank you brother. Stay with us forever. You are loved even if you don't know it.

I know it.. and the feeling is mutual. I'll try and be here forever.. in the meantime the Shroomery and it's denizens are my true love  :heart:
Peace
Namaste
:sun:

--------------------

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The April 2005 Interview with non other than Shroomism... [Re: Shroomism]
    #4015202 - 04/04/05 11:00 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Namaste, brother.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: The April 2005 Interview with non other than Shroomism... [Re: Shroomism]
    #4015213 - 04/04/05 11:02 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

So they sent me to a mental institution, where I was for a couple months. Then saw "therapists" for the next year or two. Oh, they wanted to give me all kinds of pills.. and they never could diagnose me right. First they diagnosed me w/ severe depression with psychotic episodes, then bipolar disorder, then schizoaffective disorder.. then back to depression. I don't know how many psychological tests I took, or how many times they tried to give me different pills.. but after taking paxil and zoloft and zyprexa I swore I would never put such a thing into my body again.

I feel your pain. I have had the same thing done to me.

Drug pushing fucking PyschoTherapist.

Great interview, Enter

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The April 2005 Interview with non other than Shroomism... [Re: niteowl]
    #4015223 - 04/04/05 11:07 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks niteowl! --> moon icon here <--

OfflineoDin
    #4015275 - 04/04/05 11:17 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

nice and nice

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

#4015318 - 04/04/05 11:30 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

great interview. nice reading.
respect to you shroomism  :thumbup:

--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
    #4015526 - 04/05/05 12:44 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Enter said:
Namaste, brother.

Then my mind said "what does that mean?" So and I googled it.  :grin:

Interesting Read Here

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

Re: The April 2005 Interview with non other than Shroomism... [Re: Fliquid]
    #4015877 - 04/05/05 04:09 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

taken from an internet site:
Namaste is a composite of the two Sanskrit words, nama, and te.
Te means you, and nama has the following connotations:

To bend
To bow
To sink
To incline
To stoop

extended to a spiritual greeting, it may even sum up to:

"I honor the place in you
in which the entire universe dwells.
I honor the place in you
which is of love, of truth, of light, and of peace.
I honor the place in you, where
if you are in that place in you
and I am in that place in me
then there is only one of us."

--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix