Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
KristiMidocean ~ An interview with Enter and...
    #4073776 - 04/19/05 08:18 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

KristiMidocean ~ An interview with Enter and a very, very cool looking cathedral.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - -

Enter sends a telegram to KristiMidocean enclosed along with a plane ticket to Strasbourg, France for April 20th. The telegram asks her to meet at the Notre-Dame Cathedral - inside - 7th bench from the front - right hand side. The interview begins....

Enter: Shhhhhhh. Be vewie, vewie quiet..... :smile:  (Hi there good lookin')
KrisiMidocean:

Enter: Well, thank you for joining me here. This is certainly an unusual way to meet someone for the first time, especially from the site we began at.
KrisiMidocean:

Enter: As I'm sure you'd already have guessed, one of my first questions is actually more of an enticement to get some background. Fill us in on the real you in whatever way you'd like.  A little history will certainly appeal to my readers.    --> smiles at you
KrisiMidocean:

Enter: What originally drew you to this website?
KrisiMidocean:

Enter: Have you ever grown a successful outdoor mushroom patch? If not, do you plan to at some point?
KrisiMidocean:

Enter: Tell us about your first mushroom experience, assuming you have an experience to tell of. What happened? Did it meet your general expectations from what others had told you about 'em?
KrisiMidocean:

Enter: Where are you most of the day?
KrisiMidocean:

Enter: Do you have any children to speak of? Or desire to speak of them in the future?
KrisiMidocean:

Enter: How have your parents influenced your life as of April 20, 2005?
KrisiMidocean:

Enter: Tell me about the furthest place you've ever traveled to and what happened. If it was absolutely boring I still want the details, sister.  - - > smiles
KrisiMidocean:

Enter: How bout the occupation. Gimmee the scoop on how you put money in your account and keep clothes on your back.
KrisiMidocean:

Enter: The one album that you wish you didn't have to admit liking at one point is....
KrisiMidocean:

Enter: Tell me a few of your favorite artists, whether they're in the category of painting, sculpture, architecture, writing, photogrophy, etc.
KrisiMidocean:

Enter: What is your opinion of the direction that the United States is going in? Are we on the right or wrong path, or perhaps on a mixture of the two?
KrisiMidocean:

Enter: Friendship is....
KrisiMidocean:

Enter: If you found yourself in a position where you had to council somebody to live (instead of the alternative) what do you think you would say to 'em?
KrisiMidocean:

Enter: The temperature where you live currently is...
KrisiMidocean:

Enter: Happiness for all people can be found in...
KrisiMidocean:

Enter: You like your new friend, Enter, because he's extremely.....
KristiMidocean:

Thank you!
Twas nice meeting you.

Edited by Enter (04/19/05 10:24 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinechemistry
One.
 User Gallery

Re: KristiMidocean ~ An interview with Enter and... [Re: World Spirit]
    #4073789 - 04/19/05 08:24 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

where are the answers?!

--------------------
c h e m i s t r y

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: KristiMidocean ~ An interview with Enter and... [Re: chemistry]
    #4073792 - 04/19/05 08:25 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I post the questions initially, then a reply comes from the interviewee usually within a couple days. In Workman's case, a few weeks after the fact.  :tongue: :wink: :shocked: :heart: :heart:

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #4073923 - 04/19/05 08:52 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Heh, Anno's took a while too if I remember correctly.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: KristiMidocean ~ An interview with Enter and... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4073989 - 04/19/05 09:06 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

True. He fought me to death over than one....Still got him though.  :cool: :wink: :sun:

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #4079716 - 04/21/05 02:13 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

KristiMidocean ~ An interview with Enter and a very, very cool looking cathedral.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Enter sends a telegram to KristiMidocean enclosed along with a plane ticket to Strasbourg, France for April 20th. The telegram asks her to meet at the Notre-Dame Cathedral - inside - 7th bench from the front - right hand side. The interview begins....

Enter: Shhhhhhh. Be vewie, vewie quiet.....  (Hi there good lookin')
KrisiMidocean:Hey sweetheart I have been waiting for you :smile:

Enter: Well, thank you for joining me here. This is certainly an unusual way to meet someone for the first time, especially from the site we began at.

KrisiMidocean:Very true but it is always exciting to meet new people.  I love people who have the same common interest in things that I do.... I m really glad that you have taken the time to actually get to know a lot of people on this site..... Very interesting people here

Enter: As I'm sure you'd already have guessed, one of my first questions is actually more of an enticement to get some background. Fill us in on the real you in whatever way you'd like. A little history will certainly appeal to my readers. --> smiles at you

KrisiMidocean:: ::::blushes a little with a sweet girlish grin on her face:::::
Well a little about me... I grew up in Texas With 4 sisters. I'm half Native American ... I was kicked out of my house at the age of 17... Ended up moving in with a much older guy (he was 32 when I meet him) dropped out of school( big mistake)  got my G.E.D. Ended up deciding to get pregnant at 18 with the guy I was with because he wanted me to....I didn't think about how hard it would be or how different my life would be.. I really would even dare to say that I was being selfish when I decided to do this... I didn't think of how it would effect a child... just how much fun it would be to have a baby that loved me and I could play with.... Now that I'm here, and dint get me wrong I love my daughter to death, but now that I have a child I feel very selfish because I see how hard her life is because her father and I are not together anymore. I have a wonderful 2 year old daughter named Brooklyn. And Now and for the last year have been a single mom. Its been really hard... Everyday is a new challenge for me. I went to Beauty school so that my daughter and i could have a future that is worth something..And I tried living on my own while I was in school and it didn't work to well... So I ended up moving back home with mom and dad. Which is very hard to do when you hadn't lived with them for many years.
In the last few years and last few months I have really taking life by the hands and have jumped right in to the whole growing up thing
as scary as it is I know I'm growing up now. I have to for my daughter.  So my life has been full of ups and downs.... One of my downs at 16 almost took my life.... I took about 30pain killers and was rushed to the hospital where they pumped my stomach and I was left in the ICU for over a week.... After that my life changed SO much... I no longer took life so for-granted.. Life is a wonderful thing... yeah there are hard times but the good make up for them!! People just have to remember things may seem like shit but someone else in the world has it worst then you. Also remember things will get better. I look at what I have now a job a wonderful baby and I am SO glad I did not die that day.. Life is wonderful

Enter: What originally drew you to this website?

KrisiMidocean: Honestly I have been doing drugs for years!!  and got my friend (well you all know her as) Ellemyshshade into them. I gave her a pill of X and she decide to stop drinking and switch to Shrooms and stuff. Well she got really big into to shrooms and the spiritual side of them not just the party side (which is all I was doing them for) and she found this site. She started telling me about it and I was like whatever whatever.... Then she talked me into it... Been hooked ever since... I love it here. The people are some of the best people I have ever meet.  I LOVE YOU GUYS

Enter: Have you ever grown a successful outdoor mushroom patch? If not, do you plan to at some point?

KrisiMidocean:No never have. I would love to but for the fact that I have a 2 year old in my house tells me its not a good idea... If my house got caught they would take her from me for good and I wouldn't be able to handle that. To me its not worth the risk of losing my baby.... But I do eat some every now and again when she gos to see her daddy for the weekend.

Enter: Tell us about your first mushroom experience, assuming you have an experience to tell of. What happened? Did it meet your general expectations from what others had told you about 'em?

KrisiMidocean:Well my first time to do them was in Austin  on 6th street. I only took about a half a gram... didn't really do much. But the time that I really count as my first trip was with my best friend Ellemyshshade.. at her house... It was awesome. I write poetry and I tried to write some while I was tripping and my hand would only melt on to the paper with the ink. Colors oh so many colors... There were these stars on the wall that keep falling into the wall and coming back out... and then there was this picture of a girl that was like a tree and her leaves kept changing season. That night I felt SO beautiful... like I had a bright light all around me like I was heavenly.... It was awesome

Enter: Where are you most of the day?

KrisiMidocean:unfortunately I am at work..... My boss wants me t date hm and I wont so he works me to death.... ugh

Enter: Do you have any children to speak of? Or desire to speak of them in the future?

KrisiMidocean:I do I have one her name is Brooklyn

Isn't she pretty???? awe my baby

Enter: How have your parents influenced your life as of April 20, 2005?

KrisiMidocean:hum good question..............
They haven't really at all.. I go against almost everything they believe. I am at a point in my life that I want to believe things because I believe. Not because someone tells me too or because they think its right. I want to know how to lie my life as me. You know who I am. My parents really kinda taught me to be someone very fake and peppy happy goo lucky even when you aren't... to put on a front like thing are wonderful even when there not.... I really here lately have taken myself back from that. I am really good at being "fake" because that is what I was taught to do.. But I'm tired of that I am who I am and if you don like it I'm sorry.. I wont change for anyone or anything.

Enter: Tell me about the furthest place you've ever traveled to and what happened. If it was absolutely boring I still want the details, sister. - - > smiles

KrisiMidocean: I have been to Europe. All over. I think it sucked and I missed America very much.... Mostly I think because I had Jet lag and was put on a tour bus as soon as I got off the plane. The food was really bad and I lost like 10 pounds in two weeks.. I'm all American give me my salt and grease. :smile: Also I was with my School Soho... you know without even having to say it yuck. I have also been to Canada. Awesome Place...

Enter: How bout the occupation. Gimmee the scoop on how you put money in your account and keep clothes on your back.

KrisiMidocean:Right now I work at 7-11gas station. But this weekend in fact I am going to Austin To get my certification to be a Manicurist.. So I will soon be working in a Spa and saloon

Enter: The one album that you wish you didn't have to admit liking at one point is....

KrisiMidocean:Handson ... When I was like 14 I was in love with them... ::::::HOLDS HER HEAD WITH SHAME:::

Enter: Tell me a few of your favorite artists, whether they're in the category of painting, sculpture, architecture, writing, photography, etc.

KrisiMidocean:Edger Allen Poe (sp?) love his work. Being a poet he really inspires me to be great. Musical Artist Steve Vai... greatest guitar God of all times.... I dint even have the words to say why ...

Enter: What is your opinion of the direction that the United States is going in? Are we on the right or wrong path, or perhaps on a mixture of the two?

KrisiMidocean:Well Bush is going to get us all killed. That's all I can say on that without going to JAIL :wink:

Enter: Friendship is....
KrisiMidocean:Friendship to me is being there no matter what happens ... being that shoulder to cry on. It is the greatest love that you can have for a person. My best friend Ellemyshshade and I love each other SO much we are like sisters. We would die for each other. She has been there with me through drug addiction, abuse from my Ex husband, broken hearts, Graduation of beauty school. She was the only one that came to see me when I was in the hospital after trying to kill end my life. She is whatI define friendship as.. You couldn't get a better friend then her. No matter what I do she is behind me 100%  Friendship it me is The strongest love that you can have for someone . Friendship is forever

Enter: If you found yourself in a position where you had to council somebody to live (instead of the alternative) what do you think you would say to 'em?

KrisiMidocean:I think I would tell them my story.. That man I know what you are going through and I promise It can ONLY GET BETTER> you cant see that light at the end of your dark tunnel but I promise it is there.... There so much more in life to see... even when you think that you have seen it all... life throws something new at you... Just fight to see that light... dint let the negative win because the positive that is soon to come will be Soho worth the fight you had to put up to get it

Enter: The temperature where you live currently is...

KrisiMidocean:89 degrees f

Enter: Happiness for all people can be found in...

KrisiMidocean:Themselves

Enter: You like your new friend, Enter, because he's extremely.....
KristiMidocean:cocky!! :wink: heehehe just kidding because he is very smart and seems like a very interesting person who needs to be interviewed very soon ( coming to a pub near you April 2005)

Thank you!
Twas nice meeting you.

Likewise I hope to chat again very soon..

Gives a kiss on the face and waves good bye

--------------------
Here's a list of things to do if you'd like to help this Community...
1) Grow a garden of botanical plants with spiritual and medicinal value. This can be indoors/outdoors/both. 2) Become strongly familiar with just 2 or 3 plants/botanicals and understand the best way to grow them, the best way to utilize them, and who is most compatable for them. 3) Share the plants with individuals you respect at the appropriate time and in the appropriate way. 4) Document as much as you can. 5) Represent botanicals with courteousy to those who hate them. 6) Contribute to this site and other sites with content and ideas. 7) Spread love and wisdom; help one another.

Edited by Enter (04/19/05 08:24 PM)

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

Re: KristiMidocean ~ An interview with Enter and... [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4079758 - 04/21/05 02:32 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Great interview, thanks to both.
Lovely daughter :smile:

--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Re: KristiMidocean ~ An interview with Enter and... [Re: BanJankri]
    #4079771 - 04/21/05 02:35 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

awe thank you!!!! She is the greatest thing in the world to me

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4079796 - 04/21/05 02:45 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I LOVED reading your interview!  True I already know a lot about you, but it was really interesting to hear it all in your own words. 

I love you honey.  :heart:

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Re: KristiMidocean ~ An interview with Enter and... [Re: MOTH]
    #4079800 - 04/21/05 02:47 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

awe your awake!!!!!!awesome

--------------------

InvisibleBurke Dennings

#4079806 - 04/21/05 02:48 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Kristi, I can see you've taken measures against your grammar woes. 

Thank you.  :bow:

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Re: KristiMidocean ~ An interview with Enter and... [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4079813 - 04/21/05 02:51 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I did that just for you love!

--------------------

InvisibleBurke Dennings

#4079829 - 04/21/05 02:56 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

:hug:

I didn't want you to think I didn't notice. :wink:

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Re: KristiMidocean ~ An interview with Enter and... [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4079835 - 04/21/05 02:58 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

awe you are soo sweet.. I'm glad you did makes me feel spacial :hug: :kiss:

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4079838 - 04/21/05 03:00 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

haha, I noticed that too...good job.  :grin:

InvisibleBurke Dennings

#4079840 - 04/21/05 03:01 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada Flag
    #4079843 - 04/21/05 03:02 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

As usual Enter, a thought provoking interview. You really do have a way of bringing out the essence of a person through your well thought out/articulated questions. I mean like i never(or rarely) even visit the pub and didn't even know who Kristi was, but you have made her interview totaly readable and enjoyable :smile: And Kristi's answers to you were awesome, so nice to be able to feel genuine humanity over the conduit of an internet message board :smile:

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Re: KristiMidocean ~ An interview with Enter and... [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #4079854 - 04/21/05 03:06 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

awe thanks you are really sweet. Thats why I like the interveiws too because it makes you feel like you really know someone without een meeting them. I really like getting close to my fellow brothers and sisters here on the shroomery

--------------------

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#4079869 - 04/21/05 03:13 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

You rock , Mis Midocean! :smile: Send me a PM, don't be a stranger!

--------------------

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Re: KristiMidocean ~ An interview with Enter and... [Re: SoopaX]
    #4079876 - 04/21/05 03:16 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

hey there stranger!!!! miss ya!! have your phone yet???

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Community >> The Pub