Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
All Weather Associate
 User Gallery

Loc: Chicagoland
anal spelunking with extra macro anal shots
    #3979248 - 03/28/05 05:27 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

There was a boy once. He lived in a small town. Not so small as it didn't have a movie theatre, a post office and a McDonalds, but small enough that a child could ride his bike anywhere. Well this boy enjoyed this town. But he often was told to burn it down. He heard it all day long. Never did a day go by when he wasn't haunted with this. One night, after finally falling asleep he did just so. He burnt it to the ground. Not so much the whole town, just a house. The dream was so real. He could smell the gasoline and the smoke. The dream didn't come once, it came several times. Perhaps dozens, it's hard to say, as the boy recalls. The hesitation in the voice grew. But he continued to explain the dreams. His parents saw the connection, but they were more up on the news. He was committed shortly there after. Plead of insanity in juvinile court, distorted his life and put him in containment where without explainment he spent a year. He had to deny hearing the voices anymore. He new this. He even lied to himself into thinking they had left. At least thats what he guessed. After a while the censors were impressed. He left into small town again. He still heard it, but the dream wasn't there anymore. Soon sex consumed him. Not sex, but women. His voices picked apart his choices like a coton gin. Now his life, he can't win. But he still is told what to think. He tries not to let.. distort. It happens.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
the Modern dayPacman

Re: anal spelunking with extra macro anal shots [Re: lesstutrey]
    #3979457 - 03/28/05 09:43 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

ooooo i wanna take ya to bahama key largo oo come on mama i wana take u to the COCO MO's

BoUnCy BaLL IS All SoUrCe OF LIGhT AnD HaPPiNeSS!!~! *bEEP* *beEP*

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media