Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
First Attempt (Macro Weed)
    #5663525 -

So I'm going to get into the art of photographing The Herb, our sacred precious plant which I so much adore.  I'm going to keep practicing until I get better, get more macro lenses, and who knows, maybe after a year or two of good work, I'll get hired by high times. :wink:


I don't have a studio setup, so I can't get in closer at the moment and it's hard to take a stable photograph without motion blur from low light, long shutter exposures. :frown:
I'll work on that immediately.  In fact, I'm going to make a thread asking for macro studio setups.  :smile:

Edited by DRTMaverick (05/23/06 10:08 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Attempt (Macro Weed) [Re: Maverick]
    #5663702 -

what kind of lighting are you using?

by the way.. assuming you didnt adjust any colors with photoshop or anything....  wwwhhooooaoaaaaaaa  :gethigh:


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Photographic Fun
( 1 2 all )
fujisawa 3,824 29 07/09/04 11:43 AM
by stefan
* Pre-Depression Era Photographers Grav 664 2 09/12/04 04:05 PM
by Redcap
* Mmm... macro... [added more] JacquesCousteau 987 15 05/28/05 04:29 PM
by lilgreenmen
* experiments in exposure rates adrug 438 3 04/29/03 01:44 PM
by bert
* I just want to say I hate the song Photograph by Nickleback WhiteBunny 1,497 18 12/23/05 03:32 PM
by Viveka
* Equipment used in Mushroom photograph Lana 889 4 06/29/02 08:57 AM
by WildCardsRevenge
* Do You Share Your Very Best Weed? Anonymous 1,298 11 11/16/02 02:36 PM
by Sterile
* First attempts at coloring in PS
( 1 2 all )
chunder 3,149 31 09/20/03 09:03 AM
by PhilosoPossum

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
431 topic views. 0 members, 11 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.