Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Mmm... macro... [added more]
    #4222860 -

Just playing with my new digital camera's macro mode... :grin:





:stoned: :stoned: :stoned:

Here is Sour... look at those trichomes  :eek:



(this one is my favorite)


Edited by JacquesCousteau (05/26/05 03:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmm... Juicy Fruit... [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #4222868 -

:bow:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmm... Juicy Fruit... [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #4222898 -

Looks great

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmm... Juicy Fruit... [Re: lilgreenmen]
    #4222967 -

I gotta get some good shots of the Sour I have... it's fluffy as hell, just beautiful. Burns so nicely. I took some of it, but none were fully in focus due to my amateur hands... heh. I'll try again though...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmm... Juicy Fruit... [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #4222978 -

I never heard of sour pics would be great good job on your juicy fruit :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmm... Juicy Fruit... [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #4223042 -

ANd I thought it was gonna be a 'one flew over the cuckoo's nest' thread :wink: ...... nice pics.


--------------------





"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmm... Juicy Fruit... [Re: lilgreenmen]
    #4223081 -

lilgreenmen said:
I never heard of sour pics would be great good job on your juicy fruit :thumbup:



I only take credit for the pictures, not the plant... heh.  :stoned:

Updated the first post with sour pics...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmm... Juicy Fruit... [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #4223560 -

Those buds are amazing  :crazy2: once again :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmm... Juicy Fruit... [Re: lilgreenmen]
    #4223774 -

Looks good! I have one from last week...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmm... Juicy Fruit... [Re: podwarrior]
    #4223835 -

sweet, man.. macro shots rock.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmm... Juicy Fruit... [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #4223922 -

What type of bud is that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmm... Juicy Fruit... [Re: lilgreenmen]
    #4224058 -

Not sure. Just the local flow. SoCal stylie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmm... Juicy Fruit... [Re: podwarrior]
    #4224096 -

Man cali is the weed capital of north america

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmm... Juicy Fruit... [Re: lilgreenmen]
    #4225292 -

here's my most recent macro shot.



ahhhhh the memories.  (or lack-ther-of)  :tongue2:  :wink:
If only i could track down these genetics again.  :evil:


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Edited by Great Scott (05/27/05 02:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmm... Juicy Fruit... [Re: Great Scott]
    #4226075 -

that bud is fucking purple dude....

I actually licked the screen... (it didn't taste good)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmm... Juicy Fruit... [Re: Great Scott]
    #4230645 -

I had some purple like that before we called it "The Barney" dub great weed  :thumbup:

Edited by lilgreenmen (05/28/05 04:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Re: Why is Fear ad Lothing so popular among shroomers? bivalve 1,849 15 08/08/00 07:09 PM
by Fun-Guy
* No more Audiogalaxy, What's Next? Buddha1 1,183 15 07/07/02 05:41 AM
by SillyHead
* *b**t n*t b**ng *n ad*lt achtung 1,070 6 09/25/02 11:38 PM
by achtung
* Hawks eye ad mjshroomer 603 3 10/25/01 09:59 AM
by dimitri211
* Abstract picture added to my site... TeKHeAD009 748 3 10/14/02 01:30 AM
by cortex
* more useless blabber from me akyouser_oner 627 3 08/26/02 05:05 PM
by Muppet
* Re: New 3D card or more RAM, that is the question. anyday 1,479 8 05/11/00 07:28 PM
by Anonymous
* More thoughts on dreaming... Anonymous 770 6 10/04/01 07:38 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
987 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.