Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCACA
veteran
Good Eats ??
    #396706 - 09/17/01 12:34 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Has anyone tried to provide nutrition to their substrate by cumming in there? Doesn't sperm = life? Would that be really good for your mushrooms?

:frown: I believe in Mr. Grieves ! Also, everything in the above post is entirely fictional, like PC !

--------------------
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineliquidplaya
Re: Good Eats ?? [Re: CACA]
    #396709 - 09/17/01 12:38 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

yes..
just the same way that honey or anything with carbohydrates would give it more nutrition..

OfflineCACA
veteran
Re: Good Eats ?? [Re: liquidplaya]
    #396722 - 09/17/01 12:46 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Would ejaculate be anything special. though?

:frown: I believe in Mr. Grieves ! Also, everything in the above post is entirely fictional, like PC !

--------------------
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

OfflineAnimalChin

Loc: US of A
    #396738 - 09/17/01 01:00 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

What the hell..........!!!!! Sicky!!!!! lol... So what are u gonna do open ur oven turn it on warm, grab some dirty mags and jack off into each jar. I hope to got u are just jacking around ( hehe)

" Who among us has not snuck into the break room for a Love Newton?"

--------------------
A Bird in the hand is Dead.

Offlineliquidplaya
    #396745 - 09/17/01 01:04 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

nope

nuthin special

OfflineCACA
veteran
Re: Good Eats ?? [Re: AnimalChin]
    #396757 - 09/17/01 01:21 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

No, I wanted to save some for like a week in the refrigerator and then mix it in with the substrate mix. I think this might help enormously-that is HUMAN life... maybe it will and I think that I will. Does anyone know if I should sterilize it? I think I would have to end up throwing my substrate with this ejaculate into a mixer, because you know how sticky that stuff can be. I am seriously thinking about doing this. Why not try it?

--------------------

OfflineAbudiwa
CompleteApparition.
Male

Loc: here and there...
    #396767 - 09/17/01 01:37 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I can't believe i'm actually replying to this, but I would think it would be too sticky. Much like putting too much water into a substrate with Flax Seed meal in it. The Mycelium would probably have a hard time growing in that.

I'd also like to say that is pretty disgusting... I'd never want to eat those mushrooms.

abudiwa

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"What? No! We can't stop here!
This is bat country!"
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Write me and we'll swap ideas:
Shroomr4life@hotmail.com

--------------------
*user out of date*

the only pms pants gets:
<pants> "WTF UR PIKTUR IS SO STIPID WTF FUCK U"

OfflineCACA
veteran
Re: Good Eats ?? [Re: Abudiwa]
    #396775 - 09/17/01 01:41 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I think that the mushrooms would not have a hard time growing on it. Those are many half-humans there and they can provide nutrition for sure. I bet the mycelium would flourish. You would eat off of cowshit but now cum? What is wrong with you? If I put it in a blender and had it blend in well with the rest of the substrate, I bet it would be just fine, wouldn't it? I am going to do this. I am going to some time, I know it.

--------------------

OfflineAbudiwa
CompleteApparition.
Male

Loc: here and there...
    #396782 - 09/17/01 01:47 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I don't eat off cowshit, I eat mushrooms that grow off of rice, finch seed, and vermiculite. I think that's alot cleaner than cowshit or cum.

abudiwa

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"What? No! We can't stop here!
This is bat country!"
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Write me and we'll swap ideas:
Shroomr4life@hotmail.com

--------------------
*user out of date*

the only pms pants gets:
<pants> "WTF UR PIKTUR IS SO STIPID WTF FUCK U"

OfflineCACA
veteran
Re: Good Eats ?? [Re: Abudiwa]
    #396788 - 09/17/01 01:53 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds pretty childish to me. Anyways, I will still do this cum substrate and I hope to get more opinions on it from more seasoned growers, like Anno.

--------------------

Offline91470
journeyman
Loc: north east of usa
    #396793 - 09/17/01 01:58 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

even if it worked, there's still the 'yuck factor'... do you think your friends want to eat some shrooms grown with your sperm?

say one thing, mean two

--------------------
say one thing, mean two

OfflineCACA
veteran
Re: Good Eats ?? [Re: 91470]
    #396796 - 09/17/01 02:02 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, I thought about it. I figure if they are not understanding I ought not to be their friend in the first place. If they say no because of the sperm thing, I will just not be their friend. I wouldn't mind eating mushrooms that have been nurtured with their sperm. I have never had sex, so its not like they can get some STD from eating the shrooms. If anything, they'll get lucky and catch some sadness or bi-polarity.

--------------------

OfflineTamrylin
Loc: USA, East Coast
    #396811 - 09/17/01 02:18 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

hey, dumbshit, cum has the nutritional value of egg yolk and the consistency of egg white. You probably just want an excuse to jack off. Anyhow, aside from wasting this "life" by feeding it to a piece of fungus and going against many major religions >and< not noticing there are cheapass eggs which are even better than your man goo, i think you just want to eat your cum

Tangerine trees and marmalade skies...

--------------------
Tangerine trees and marmalade skies...

Invisibleoscill8
*bondage fairy*
    #396818 - 09/17/01 02:24 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

::laughing too hard::

thanks guys. i was missing those "can i use my own shit" posts... now i wont get a craving for them for a while.

***Please Donate Blood. American Red Cross***

--------------------
? oscill8 2001, 2002
"Any data submitted to Shroomery.org becomes our property"

OfflineNumba9
Veteran tripper
 User Gallery

Loc: State of "Euphoria"
    #396829 - 09/17/01 02:35 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

LOL......The problem I see would be getting ones penis through those little innoculation holes.. I guess you could use the oven tek and take off the lid...... but watch out you don`t fry your weiner on the oven rack !!!!!!!!!!

?But I don?t want to go among mad people,? Alice remarked.
?Oh, you can?t help that,? said the Cat: I`m mad,Your mad.we`re ALL MAD!!!! hahahahaha"

--------------------
Remember..what the Door Mouse said..."Feed your Head".......... Jefferson Airplane

Offline91470
journeyman
Loc: north east of usa
Re: Good Eats ?? [Re: oscill8]
    #396836 - 09/17/01 02:41 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

hey dude, if you ever wanna grow bulk, pm me... i'd be fine with selling you some of my 'baby batter'... lol

say one thing, mean two

--------------------
say one thing, mean two

OfflineCACA
veteran
Re: Good Eats ?? [Re: Tamrylin]
    #396842 - 09/17/01 02:45 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I could use the nourishment? LOL I already tasted my cum. It didn't taste good. How would it be going against many religions? Is it better to throw it away; not make any use out of it? ? I don't need any excuse to masturbate, I do whenever I want to. You don't have to get pissed off at me and call me names, now that is not called for. What is wrong with wanting to try to add some nutritional value from a different source? I don't know what will happen, why not try? Why do you call it mangoo? To degrade it? You a woman? I have never seen a woman say anything really intelligent.

--------------------

OfflineCACA
veteran
Re: Good Eats ?? [Re: 91470]
    #396843 - 09/17/01 02:47 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

lol no thanks, I have my own.

--------------------

OfflineCACA
veteran
Re: Good Eats ?? [Re: Tamrylin]
    #396861 - 09/17/01 03:10 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I forgot to say this before, but, if you put cum in substrate, you wouldn't be eating your own ejaculate when you ate those mushrooms, just the nutrition that the mushrooms got from it, just like you're not eating shit when you grow them from shit. Ofcourse, that is obvious...

--------------------

InvisibleCLuB99
lost somewhere in time and space
Male User Gallery

Loc: my mind
    #397031 - 09/17/01 07:15 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

your sick dude:tongue:

IL_FUNGO_SACRO la coltivazione, gli enteogeni, in italiano
Support the FSR

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate