Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineJ4S0N
human
 User Gallery

9/11 terrorist attacks were planned in 1976
    #3947673 - 03/21/05 07:12 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

"Our own U.S. Army devised a plan commissioned by Congress to bring down the WTC using commercial airliners and box cutters as weapons.

The laundry list of terrorist warnings handed to the Bush administration prior to 9/11 makes the President and others look like "bumbling idiots or a bunch of conniving criminals" responsible for the mass murders at the Twin Towers and in Afghanistan and Iraq.

These are the harsh words of Timothy McNiven, an outspoken critic of the President's handling of 9/11 and a 29-year U.S. Defense Department operative still under contract with the government.

He says not only did the Bush administration purposely ignore Al Q'aida in the months preceding the WTC attacks, but the situation is even more disturbing, considering his military unit way back in 1976 devised a mock terrorist attack of the Twin Towers exactly like what occurred on 9/11.

McNiven, who first went public in an affidavit included in a 9/11-related federal conspiracy (RICO) lawsuit filed against Bush and others in 2004, claims his unit was ordered to create the "perfect terrorist plan" using commercial airliners as weapons and the Twin Towers as their target.

The publicized version of the study, commissioned by Congress, was to identify security lapses and submit corrective measures to lawmakers. However, McNiven claims the real purpose of the study was to brainstorm how to pull off the perfect terrorist attack using the exact same 9/11 scenario.

The study, commissioned to C-Battery 2/81st Field Artillery, U.S. Army, stationed in Strassburg, Germany in 1976, specifically devised the scenario of the Twin Towers being leveled by Middle Eastern terrorists using commercial airliners and even plastic box cutters to bypass security.

To silence critics, McNiven has successfully passed a credible lie detector test regarding his participation in the study as well as other specific orders given to him by his superiors in case of a real attack on the Twin Towers.

The head of the 1976 mock terrorist plan was Lt. Michael Teague of Long Island, who McNiven says was given specific orders by higher-ups in the military to use the Twin Towers as the terrorist target.

McNiven said he has been unable to contact Lt. Teague, but was interested in his opinion now that "the 9/11 attacks happened the way we planned them in 1976."

"I remember Lt. Teague changed the scenario of the supposed study from a 100 story building to the Twin Towers," recalled McNiven, emphasizing that Lt. Teague was acting on specific orders from unknown superiors.

"He then said he thought it was very strange to be asked to devise a plan to blow up your own home town. But as I watched the Twin Towers really collapse on the morning of September 11th, I realized I was watching the very same thing we devised in the 1976."

Since that ominous realization, McNiven has devoted his entire life to alerting the American public about the similarities between 9/11 and the 1976 study without much success, his story basically being ignored by politicians and the mainstream media.

"Why am I doing this? Why have I spent every waking hour trying to bring this story to the American people?" asked McNiven, claiming he still is following a strange direct military order given to him more than 25 years ago.

"During the course of the terrorist plan we were devising, I made the statement to Lt. Teague that if the WTC was ever attacked like we planned, I'd go public. I was then physically assaulted and told never to reveal anything we were doing regarding the Twin Towers."

However, about a week later a strange turn of events occurred. For no apparent reason, McNiven claims his superiors completely changed their minds.

"I was given the direct order that if the Twin Towers were ever attacked the way we discussed in the 1976 study, I was to do everything in my power to bring the similarities to the attention of the American people.

"I have no idea why they changed their minds, but I was then emphatically told that this order was never to be rescinded - never - because those who would rescind it, would be the very same people who turned against the American people."

Besides taking a lie detector to verify his story, McNiven has made public a detailed list of about 40 names of those individuals who took part in the mock terrorist plan, including Col. Robert Morrison, Maj. Joe Dipiero, Sgt. Middleton, Sgt. Arroyo and many others.

"There were also people from the Defense Department and the CIA who were monitoring the study, but I wasn't able to get their names," he added.

Some of McNiven's most recent assignments with the Defense Department include work on the Northwest Drug Task Force and various other drug smuggling and weapons trafficking cases."

http://www.rense.com/general63/TWIN.HTM

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: 9/11 terrorist attacks were planned in 1976 [Re: J4S0N]
    #3948215 - 03/21/05 11:54 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

General Curtis LeMay, father of SAC (strategic air command), had his nuclear bombers practice bombing practically every single large city in America. Does this mean that SAC was planning on bombing America? I doubt it.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
Re: 9/11 terrorist attacks were planned in 1976 [Re: Seuss]
    #3948323 - 03/21/05 12:27 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Was Norad running a drill simulating the hijacking of a
domestic airliner on the morning of September 11th?

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: 9/11 terrorist attacks were planned in 1976 [Re: afoaf]
    #3949400 - 03/21/05 04:41 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah and the Lone Gunman Pilot episode involved an airliner flying into the WTC. It is hardly a new idea. It just had never been DONE for real.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
Re: 9/11 terrorist attacks were planned in 1976 [Re: Rose]
    #3949425 - 03/21/05 04:47 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

What's odd about this, is that Operation Northwoods was hatched
in the 60's as a pretext for war with Cuba.

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Offlinedrtyfrnk
PresidentialCandidate 2008
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #3949665 - 03/21/05 05:39 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks for the link man, I love conspiracy theories.  I totally believe in this guy here :laugh:

--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

#3950250 - 03/21/05 07:21 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Our own U.S. Army devised a plan commissioned by Congress to bring down the WTC using commercial airliners and box cutters as weapons.

The laundry list of terrorist warnings handed to the Bush administration prior to 9/11 makes the President and others look like "bumbling idiots or a bunch of conniving criminals" responsible for the mass murders at the Twin Towers and in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Its amazing that they can devise such a complex, far-reaching conspiracy and yet they let all of these "ignored warnings" out to the public. I wonder what happened. Do you think it was intentional? Are they making themselves look stupid to make us think its a conspiracy to cover up the real conspiracy which is being perpetrated by inter-dimensional aliens? I think so.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: 9/11 terrorist attacks were planned in 1976 [Re: Catalysis]
    #3950405 - 03/21/05 08:06 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Ah I get it now, ingenious retards. Star Trek, Next.... episode "Ship of Fools" Ask Geordi, he'll know.

--------------------

OfflineLearyfan
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #3950974 - 03/21/05 10:45 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

afoaf said:
What's odd about this, is that Operation Northwoods was hatched
in the 60's as a pretext for war with Cuba.

Exactly. That's proof that the government has been thinking about doing this for a long time.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month: BLC - I Don't Wanna Go

Offlinefaslimy
Dead Man
 User Gallery
Re: 9/11 terrorist attacks were planned in 1976 [Re: Learyfan]
    #3951218 - 03/21/05 11:39 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

It's a relatively simple, well known technique and it has been done again and again over the centuries

OfflineLearyfan
Male User Gallery

Re: 9/11 terrorist attacks were planned in 1976 [Re: faslimy]
    #3951638 - 03/22/05 12:46 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

In their mind's it's worth it. Killing a 2 or 3 thousand people is collateral damage in the bigger picture.

This government ruins the lives of hundreds of thousands of non-violent, peaceful citizens for drugs every single year, knowing that it's all a sham. How could anyone who understands this, not see that these bastards don't have a conscience and will do anything.

--------------------

Invisibleusefulidiot
It's notfascist, it's...Neoconservative!

#3952756 - 03/22/05 10:51 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

In their mind's it's worth it. Killing a 2 or 3 thousand people is collateral damage in the bigger picture.

Exactly. It was/is a sacrifice.

InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

#3955447 - 03/22/05 08:53 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

#3961457 - 03/23/05 09:26 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I must confess. It was me. I caused the war on terrorism and the war in Afganistan and Iraq. Also, I created Al Qaeda from a group of friends I met in Sunday school at the church I used to go to. We were bored so we decided to take over the world, because we thought it would be fun. I was the one flying all of the planes on September 11th. I jumped out of one plane before it crashed and quick jumped into another plane. I found a tunnel leading to a secret underground CIA control center and hacked the computers myself. I altered files and put things in like the Iraqis using Nazi flying saucers, nuclear weapons, hallucinogenic war gases, etc. What a laugh! They fell for it. Now there's war going on everywhere. Its fun. BTW, I'm the one who had all those puts on the stock market before September 11th. I made out like a bandit. I drive around in my Mercedes Benz waving an American flag, have two beautiful blondes with me and just try to impress people with my arrogance and money. I wear a suit and tie and piss out the window of my high rise office building onto construction workers and other non-professionals because I require them to bow down and worship me. I've been a member of Rush Limbaugh's fan club for a long time and recently was able to meet him and be friends with him since I am now allowed to be in the exclusive rich man's club that he's a member of. I've been meeting and advising George Bush and other presidents for a long time. I'm a key member of the Illuminati and the Bergsher group or however you spell it. I planted a lot of the Democratic candidates that you see on TV. They are really actors and are trained to make Democrats look stupid so that the Republicans will win. Also, I have trained people like Tony Blair, John Howard (Prime Minister of Australia) and Prince Bandar of Saudi Arabia so they follow my every command. Soon I will own the earth and all of you will build temples for my worship everywhere.

http://www.thinkonthesethings.org/myth-whole.htm

OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

Re: 9/11 terrorist attacks were planned in 1976 [Re: Great_Satan]
    #3961491 - 03/23/05 09:37 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I knew it!

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: 9/11 terrorist attacks were planned in 1976 [Re: Great_Satan]
    #3961505 - 03/23/05 09:42 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I must confess. It was me. I caused the war on terrorism and the war in Afganistan and Iraq. Also, I created Al Qaeda from a group of friends I met in Sunday school at the church I used to go to. We were bored so we decided to take over the world, because we thought it would be fun. I was the one flying all of the planes on September 11th. I jumped out of one plane before it crashed and quick jumped into another plane. I found a tunnel leading to a secret underground CIA control center and hacked the computers myself. I altered files and put things in like the Iraqis using Nazi flying saucers, nuclear weapons, hallucinogenic war gases, etc. What a laugh! They fell for it. Now there's war going on everywhere. Its fun. BTW, I'm the one who had all those puts on the stock market before September 11th. I made out like a bandit. I drive around in my Mercedes Benz waving an American flag, have two beautiful blondes with me and just try to impress people with my arrogance and money. I wear a suit and tie and piss out the window of my high rise office building onto construction workers and other non-professionals because I require them to bow down and worship me. I've been a member of Rush Limbaugh's fan club for a long time and recently was able to meet him and be friends with him since I am now allowed to be in the exclusive rich man's club that he's a member of. I've been meeting and advising George Bush and other presidents for a long time. I'm a key member of the Illuminati and the Bergsher group or however you spell it. I planted a lot of the Democratic candidates that you see on TV. They are really actors and are trained to make Democrats look stupid so that the Republicans will win. Also, I have trained people like Tony Blair, John Howard (Prime Minister of Australia) and Prince Bandar of Saudi Arabia so they follow my every command. Soon I will own the earth and all of you will build temples for my worship everywhere.

*Loose Translation*: "I believe everything my government tells me, because I know that they would never try to mislead it's own people." :rolleyes:

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

OfflineLearyfan
Male User Gallery

Re: 9/11 terrorist attacks were planned in 1976 [Re: Rono]
    #3961907 - 03/23/05 11:02 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Rono said:
*Loose Translation*: "I believe everything my government tells me, because I know that they would never try to mislead it's own people." :rolleyes:

Even though his government is currently trying to lock him up for using drugs, all the while knowing that the WOD is a sham. 

--------------------

InvisibleLos_Pepes
Stranger

#4396963 - 07/12/05 07:53 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I heard Jeff Rense comes from another dimension.

InvisibleLos_Pepes
Stranger

Re: 9/11 terrorist attacks were planned in 1976 [Re: Los_Pepes]
    #4396986 - 07/12/05 07:58 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #4397229 - 07/12/05 08:58 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Political Discussion