Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
A threesome on the mind
    #3946389 -

Ex-boyfriend from high school calls out of nowhere today. We ran into each other in college about a month ago and exchanged numbers. He's only 19 and I just turned 22, his girlfriend is 18 and a red head. I spent this evening dringing with him and now he's going over to her work to pick her up and bring her over.


He has good taste in women, obvilously since i was once with him:), and I'm drunk and he's hot. Why would he bring his girlfriend over to meet me?? hmmmmmmmmm. I've got to be at work at 7 am and it's now almost 11, but I am going to stay up to "meet" her.

Whoa. Me being drunk is a rarity.

Mabe I'll have some fun tonite!!


--------------------
live free or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A threesome on the mind [Re: WoodsCall]
    #3946395 -

I'd hit it :doggystyle:


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A threesome on the mind [Re: delta9]
    #3946401 -

i love me the threesomes.

Any swingers on this board? That would be intersting. I have some clubs we go to sometimes and GODDAMN.


--------------------
You gotta check yo' self before you wreck yo' self

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A threesome on the mind [Re: delta9]
    #3946404 -

YAYUH!  Thanks for the advice my man :smile:


--------------------
live free or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A threesome on the mind [Re: delta9]
    #3946407 -

girl have fun!!! Its something you won't soon forget.. trust me on that one


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A threesome on the mind [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #3946414 -

I've never been with a female, tho the thought has crossed my mind.. DAMN!

I think I'll have another Sierra Nevada Pale WOot


--------------------
live free or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A threesome on the mind [Re: WoodsCall]
    #3946428 -

If you've thought about it...  Tell them tonight they should make your dreams come true.

If that doesn't work, pass out the pale ale until they are willing :faded:


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A threesome on the mind [Re: Photoguy]
    #3946430 -

You mean to say there are swingers in Texas??? Don't let out your identity or you'll be drawn and quartered!


--------------------
live free or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A threesome on the mind [Re: delta9]
    #3946436 -

aaaahhhh contribution to underage consumption.  YES!!

I think I have a plan! thanks  :grin:


--------------------
live free or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A threesome on the mind [Re: WoodsCall]
    #3946448 -

hell yes there are!!! << personally I dont think I am one but everynow and again I like to bring another girl n and play with her all night while my man watches or plays along!!! threesomes are suer fun for everyone


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A threesome on the mind [Re: WoodsCall]
    #3946449 -

You're welcome, good luck, have fun, and I hope it is everything you thought it would be and more :smile: :sun: :heart:


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A threesome on the mind [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #3946461 -

and a plust ot this could be that I am trying to get over a two-year relationship. I will not be entering a rebound relationship and potentially hurting a man that really does like me.

This may turn out well. He should be back within a half hour.


--------------------
live free or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A threesome on the mind [Re: WoodsCall]
    #3946484 -

good call


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A threesome on the mind [Re: WoodsCall]
    #3946538 -

THEY'RE HEEEEEEEEEEEERRRREEEE.


--------------------
live free or die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A threesome on the mind [Re: WoodsCall]
    #3946545 -

details!


oh and pics


don't forget the pics


Its a goddamn Hallmark moment

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A threesome on the mind [Re: goobler]
    #3946568 -

It's a goddam kodak moment.




--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A threesome on the mind [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #3946592 -

yea that too

i must be tired

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A threesome on the mind [Re: WoodsCall]
    #3946610 -

dammit, your threesome is on my mind now too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A threesome on the mind [Re: faslimy]
    #3946696 -

I just "worked" it out of my mind :whatever:








:tongue:


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A threesome on the mind [Re: WoodsCall]
    #3946834 -

You know I would do it, I wouldn't care if it was one with another guy there..as long as I had atleast one hole...to penatrate in, I don't care what anything looks like anyway....if there was a job for a male stripper in my area (yea right in Utah) I would strip for a while just to get my fines paid...I wouldn't care who was watching either, No I am straight, well as far as I know...but I have had gay/bi men flirt with me a few times...I like being a tease it actaully makes me feel good that I might have a chance in finding a decent woman in my life...besides I am not going to mention what I have done in the past sexually with anyone unless I get to know a person really well..

Edited by skunk78395 (03/20/05 10:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* There's No I in Threesome (and other good songs)
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,107 55 07/11/07 06:58 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Threesomes
( 1 2 3 all )
Colonel Kurtz Ph.D 5,327 46 06/06/05 11:38 AM
by batou
* "Sex" "Swinger" Clubs....ever been?
( 1 2 all )
Snaggletooth 1,972 28 04/06/09 12:51 AM
by cdubbz111
* Anybody have any "swinger" stories?
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 4,295 26 03/04/05 09:07 PM
by Mitchnast
* anyone here been to a sex party? swingers etc muddypotter 2,845 18 12/10/08 11:45 PM
by Jufin
* The swinger lifestyle truffleupagus 786 11 09/08/07 06:39 PM
by coda
* Swingers Spooge 709 5 12/22/05 10:42 AM
by DeadPhan
* This guy's close-mindedness just blew my mind LearyfanS 2,422 13 02/04/18 05:20 PM
by mycoprog

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,445 topic views. 3 members, 31 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.