Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Threesomes
    #4248422 -

So, how many of you have been there? How was the experience for you? Would you do it again? Let's discuss :laugh:



--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threesomes [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #4248455 -

I have had two of them and, while it was very erotic, I just don't see the big deal. I liked the girl on girl the best, but there is only so many times that a guy can get off before we're useless. :smile:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threesomes [Re: blissedout]
    #4248482 -

So, was it with your gf? I'm talking with mine about it, but I don't think she'll do it eventually... not that I want her to do something against her will either. But I guess it's THE erotic fantasy for me, two girls making out in front of me is already erotic, I can't imagine how it'd be to have them fuck eachother... and then hop into the action :grin:

I should have taken the opportunity with my ex-gf :sad:

Any more experiences from fellow shroomerites?


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threesomes [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #4248505 -

don't do it with anyone you care to have long-term relationships with.

it's just troublesome...no matter how frank you are with those involved.

goddamn it's hot though.


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threesomes [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #4248548 -

Nah, it was with some random freaks that I was seeing, last year and a feww years back. It was great, but ultimately, it just as good with one girl and alot less chance of double drama, later. :whoa:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threesomes [Re: afoaf]
    #4248554 -

lol You beat me to it.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threesomes [Re: blissedout]
    #4248578 -

Well, I guess it could get bad yeah... Got into some orgys before and it was great, but this is different...

My gf's sister wanted to do a threesome with his boyfriend, first a girl on girl as bait, then two guys,  and they still had problems... they almost broke and never got to do it (BTW, I know it 'coz she wanted to do it with my ex :smirk:)

afoaf said:
goddamn it's hot though.



Anyone more? C'mon I know you're out there :wink:


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threesomes [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #4248591 -

I had one... it was kinda strange... the girls just kind of ignored me the whole time. :crazy2:
It was with my 1st girlfriend, who was bi, so it was her idea. :shrug:
It was pretty cool... I was rolling at the time! :grin:


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threesomes [Re: Adamist]
    #4248596 -

Did you take that picture?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threesomes [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #4248599 -

Gah!! I would never do a threesome with another guy involved! I am not a homophobe, but that is definitely not my cup of tea. :noway: :lipsrsealed:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threesomes [Re: blissedout]
    #4248615 -

blissedout said:
Gah!! I would never do a threesome with another guy involved! I am not a homophobe, but that is definitely not my cup of tea. :noway: :lipsrsealed:



Indeed... Indeed.
Even tho most girls that offer a threesome to her bf are bi... or so I've heard :tongue:


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threesomes [Re: Spencyspence28]
    #4248619 -

Spencyspence28 said:
Did you take that picture?



What picture? You mean did I take theirs? Nah...  :rolleyes:


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threesomes [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #4248641 -

Never had a real threesome, but I once made out with two drunk chicks at the same time.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threesomes [Re: Adamist]
    #4248658 -

Well, you should have done it :grin:

BTW, I've heard a few times before this:

Quote:
I had one... it was kinda strange... the girls just kind of ignored me the whole time.



Interesting to say the least. In this case the girl I know said she hadn't even fantasied about touching another girl before, but when the moment arrived she was a lot more interested in the other girl rather than in the man... How strangely erotic :grin:


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threesomes [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #4248669 -

afoaf said:
don't do it with anyone you care to have long-term relationships with.

it's just troublesome...no matter how frank you are with those involved.



Not always true...

Back around 1997, my wife and I had been dating 3 years. I was 20, my wife was 18. We had a friend we met at a rave and became close friends with her over the following months.

One night we all smoked some H. and she crashed at our place, in our bed with us and we all ended up fooling around. No penetration, but everything else. It was fun.

A few months later the 3 of us went to LA to spend a 3day weekend...same thing happened minus the H.

About a year later, on N.Year's eve, we got some H. again, and she crashed with us and the same thing happened.

Good times, me and my wife are still friends with her, and she's a good friend, although since we moved away (1999) and moved back (2005) we haven't hung out as much, but still talk and have hung out a couple times in the last few months.

It was fun, we enjoyed it, and everyone involved is cool about it still.

:smile:

We've talked about doing it again with someone, but my wife would like to do it with me and another guy, and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Edited by myndreach (06/02/05 03:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threesomes [Re: myndreach]
    #4248685 -

That sounds ideal!

Note to self- go to Raves and get some H...

:tongue2:


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threesomes [Re: myndreach]
    #4248692 -

Great story! :thumbup: It's good to hear it can be done succesfully and all parts had their fun! At what age did you get married? :laugh:


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threesomes [Re: blissedout]
    #4248712 -

blissedout said:
Gah!! I would never do a threesome with another guy involved! I am not a homophobe, but that is definitely not my cup of tea. :noway: :lipsrsealed:



yea that wasn't my ideal situation, but tag-teaming a hot ass girl wasn't too bad really...  :rotfl:

i was young and drunk ... no regrets though :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threesomes [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #4248728 -

Deepman said:
Great story! :thumbup: It's good to hear it can be done succesfully and all parts had their fun! At what age did you get married? :laugh:



We got married in 1998. We started dating in 1994 so we've been together over a decade now. Married 7 years this coming september 18.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threesomes [Re: myndreach]
    #4248781 -

That's great! :heart:

Wow dnL, I don't know if I'd be able to do that... that girl's gotta be helluva hottie!


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Man Threesome on LSD
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
A Day InThe Life 9,106 116 02/12/14 08:41 PM
by NotTheDevil
* Threesomes
( 1 2 3 4 all )
JvF 3,638 73 09/07/15 06:46 PM
by Kush_Zombie
* i turned down a MMF threesome tonight
( 1 2 3 all )
morrowasted 8,331 57 08/05/10 01:21 AM
by jewunit
* So my girlfriend and I were propositioned by a guy for a threesome.
( 1 2 all )
LloydChristmas 1,454 24 02/11/12 09:12 PM
by demonofchaos
* New Science Confirms Homophobic Men Have Intense Homosexual Impulses
( 1 2 3 all )
Patlal 4,901 49 09/14/15 01:48 PM
by Dr.Wongburger
* *DELETED* Moonshoe 481 7 09/13/14 11:58 PM
by shroomer17
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
AnonymousRabbit 4,185 42 02/05/10 03:21 PM
by Mickalopagus
* Could you be friends with homophobes?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
skatealex2 2,380 111 05/11/17 05:36 PM
by nicechrisman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,328 topic views. 6 members, 14 guests and 151 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.