Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I used to live in OTD
    #3944168 -

Back in the day, OTD used to be my home. I was one of the top post-whores, and I joined the OTD masses in ridiculing the hippies in the Pub, or any unsuspecting n00b that came along. But that ridicule was also frequently directed against me. Now, in my time here, I've done plenty of embarassing things worthy of ridicule, and I don't blame people for making wise-cracks about me. Most of the time I just laugh it up. And I did just that for most of my time here. But by this point, it's gotten to the point where I can't make a single post in there without someone ridiculing me, even if it's completely irrelevant to what I say. And it's not just the fact that they're insulting me--it's that the insults are so lame and pointless. I could care less what the people in there think of me, but it's just downright annoying, and makes it pointless to post there. So I guess I'll be staying in this forum a lot more.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: Silversoul]
    #3944175 -

your post is definitely worthy of ridicule


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: Silversoul]
    #3944185 -

You smell like moldy munster cheese

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #3944193 -

Maybe if you didn't ridicule others they would not have thought it was OK to do it to you?

Don't dish it out if you cannot take it, I guess?

Or, keep on taking it and laugh? Whichever makes you happy I guess...

:smile:
~Kimberly


--------------------
This is a whole new path. You cannot use your old map on this new path and if you try you'll only end up lost in the woods. Get a new map.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: Silversoul]
    #3944200 -

I miss the good old silversoul7 :sad:


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: Silversoul]
    #3944216 -

maybe its because you did the most controversial thing ever.


maybe its because you happily went along with it for a long time, then you (seemingly) turned into a little pansy.


you should remember that no one cares what OTD as a whole thinks.


--------------------
making you want to be a better person since 2008. 


TrippinTeddy said:
sometimes when I'm raping a bitch, I like to tickle her ribs and under neath her arms, and I say "loosen up bitch, lets have fun now because if I have to kill your squirming ass, only one of us will be having fun, and you can't have a party all by yourself can you?" Then its usually all laughs and good times from there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: Silversoul]
    #3944221 -

I think you're nice, and your imitations were chill, so no problems here. It's good to see a familiar face.


--------------------
Namaste

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: alakona]
    #3944329 -

alakona said:
maybe its because you did the most controversial thing ever.


maybe its because you happily went along with it for a long time, then you (seemingly) turned into a little pansy.


you should remember that no one cares what OTD as a whole thinks.



As I said, it's not the fact that they insult me. It's that they don't do anything but insult me. I don't care what they think of me, but it just makes it not worth coming in there if no one is ever going to give a relevant reply to my posts. The insults usually don't even have anything to do with what I post. I swear it wasn't always like that. It used to be that the insults were funny and relevant, in which case I didn't care. Now they've just gotten lame, and have drowned out any quality that once existed in OTD.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: Silversoul]
    #3944332 -

Thats just what happens in there...You are maturing in the right direction im pretty shure :thumbup:


--------------------
Come to Paw Paws place there will be no sleeping tonight

Eric just wants to catch reds ..
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s right on your trail
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s just a step away from hell
WDYWFM?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: Silversoul]
    #3944348 -

Paradigm said:
Back in the day, OTD used to be my home.  I was one of the top post-whores, and I joined the OTD masses in ridiculing the hippies in the Pub, or any unsuspecting n00b that came along.  But that ridicule was also frequently directed against me.  Now, in my time here, I've done plenty of embarassing things worthy of ridicule, and I don't blame people for making wise-cracks about me.  Most of the time I just laugh it up.  And I did just that for most of my time here.  But by this point, it's gotten to the point where I can't make a single post in there without someone ridiculing me, even if it's completely irrelevant to what I say.  And it's not just the fact that they're insulting me--it's that the insults are so lame and pointless.  I could care less what the people in there think of me, but it's just downright annoying, and makes it pointless to post there.  So I guess I'll be staying in this forum a lot more.




Fuck 'em.  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: Silversoul]
    #3944351 -

I've think I've got it figured out.

It's because you totally pussed out.

You showed that stupid shit upset you.

You left, then came back and acted all cocky.

I think you have some emotional and maturity problems too.

It's all a joke.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: Silversoul]
    #3944357 -

Welcome to The Pub!  Enjoy your stay!

:gd_icon:




--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: Silversoul]
    #3944372 -

im not saying that its right that they insult you all the time, im saying that you have to remember that what you did is worty of the ridicule. It was the most disturbing thing seen in OTD by one of our members. I still get ridiculed for my ass once a month, and your stunt was about 300times that, so it makes sense that you get it every day.

I still love you.

Stay in the pub, theyre nice here.


--------------------
making you want to be a better person since 2008. 


TrippinTeddy said:
sometimes when I'm raping a bitch, I like to tickle her ribs and under neath her arms, and I say "loosen up bitch, lets have fun now because if I have to kill your squirming ass, only one of us will be having fun, and you can't have a party all by yourself can you?" Then its usually all laughs and good times from there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: Learyfan]
    #3944373 -

Don't you hippies spike his drink. :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #3944384 -

It doesn't upset me except insofar as it makes it pointless to post in there. When I make a post where I'm setting myself up for it, I don't mind, but when I say something and people just bring up something from the past that has nothing whatsoever to do with what I said, it's just not worth it anymore. And where the fuck do you get this idea that I've been acting cocky?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #3944387 -

[no flaming]


and SS7 I take offence that all our posts toward you were lame...there were some damn good ones


I hear Muppets got a Yu-Gi-OH game going on...why dont you join him

Edited by Learyfan (03/20/05 02:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: alakona]
    #3944394 -

alakona said:
I still love you.

.




you my dear are getting soft

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: alakona]
    #3944397 -

I've acknowledged from the beginning that what I've done is worthy of ridicule, and I laugh at it myself. It's just the lameness and irrelevance of the jokes, combined with a lack of anything else that make me think it's not worth it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: goobler]
    #3944403 -

i cant be mean here, they will ban me.


--------------------
making you want to be a better person since 2008. 


TrippinTeddy said:
sometimes when I'm raping a bitch, I like to tickle her ribs and under neath her arms, and I say "loosen up bitch, lets have fun now because if I have to kill your squirming ass, only one of us will be having fun, and you can't have a party all by yourself can you?" Then its usually all laughs and good times from there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I used to live in OTD [Re: Silversoul]
    #3944405 -

Bah ...not worth it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EVERY TIME I go into OTD
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
freddurgan 9,209 91 03/25/09 07:22 PM
by Sell Your Soul
* RIP OTD
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
georgewash 11,677 106 11/19/03 04:06 AM
by Xochitl
* otd not a nice place i love the pub!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
KristiMidocean 4,987 66 02/07/05 04:38 PM
by Ripple
* SUPPORT THE SHROOMERY!
( 1 2 all )
theshiftingwalls 4,447 32 11/29/03 06:28 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* as OTD declines in popularity is OTD blending into The Pub?
( 1 2 all )
question_for_joo 5,042 30 05/30/05 11:10 AM
by Ripple
* why do you choose the pub over otd?
( 1 2 3 all )
Chairman Meow 5,424 46 12/13/04 02:39 PM
by afoaf
* Why doesn't OTD like the pub?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
i_rage_against 6,974 63 03/30/05 02:37 AM
by Hanky
* The OTD sucks...
( 1 2 3 all )
OldSpice 3,189 41 11/26/04 06:59 AM
by FreakQlibrium

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,970 topic views. 5 members, 13 guests and 249 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.