Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Incense, Nitrous Oxide, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineRaul_Duke
Stranger
Acid + Shrooms ?
    #3933151 - 03/18/05 12:16 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Hello all, I will be getting some acid and shrooms here pretty soon. My idea is take both while. but im not sure which to take first. I was thinking the shrooms first, then when i peaked drop 2 hits of the acid. And how do you all think this will be ? I have done done both drugs before and enjoy them both, never had a bad trip to. So ya, just wondering what you all think I should do first, and what you all think I should be experiancing  :cool:

--------------------
With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
Re: Acid + Shrooms ? [Re: Raul_Duke]
    #3933171 - 03/18/05 12:24 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

id do it the other way since the lsd last longer.

Ive wondered about what this combo would be like. If they amplify each other or what.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlineempnero
DistortedPercetion

#3933179 - 03/18/05 12:27 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

i personally would take the acid 1st being that it generally lasts quite a bit longer, then eat the shrooms when you start peaking. this way you wouldnt be coming down off the shrooms when the acid peaks. sonce the acid peak is longer than the shroom peak, you would have both acting together at their best points making it a more intense trip all throughout, the other way i think itd just be a longer trip with a short burt of extra intensity in the middle. and yea they amplify each other, a friend of mine did this recently with his friend, apparently they both had an amazing trip, and saw deamons, but happy deamons  :rolleyes: whatever the fuck that means. you know how they both have slightly differnt visuals and body buzzes, it combines them and has a great synergy.

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: Acid + Shrooms ? [Re: empnero]
    #3933292 - 03/18/05 01:18 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Damn, that would be a fucking trip. I might try that someday if I'm really comfortable with acid and shrooms. I'm down with acid, shrooms are still a bit sketchy for me... I should do them sometime, get more familiar with them again.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

Offlinelilbilski4life
fear andloathing inbozeman

Re: Acid + Shrooms ? [Re: MeThoD]
    #3933568 - 03/18/05 02:40 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

ive done shromos laced with lsd, it was nice, less insane then just 100% mushy, i gess i did them at the same time...and it work out fine , but the mushy were weak shit

--------------------
------------------------------------------------

Invisibleboeha
explorer

#3934310 - 03/18/05 08:34 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Raul_Duke said:
Hello all, I will be getting some acid and shrooms here pretty soon. My idea is take both while. but im not sure which to take first. I was thinking the shrooms first, then when i peaked drop 2 hits of the acid. And how do you all think this will be ? I have done done both drugs before and enjoy them both, never had a bad trip to. So ya, just wondering what you all think I should do first, and what you all think I should be experiancing  :cool:

Well; I can only tell you from my personal experience:

Situation 1:
Ingestion of 2tabs of acid; 30minutes after the acid ingestion of 1,5g Copelandia mushrooms:
Blissful trip; where I was peaking on acid and shrooms @ the same time: my mind was in the most peaceful place imaginable for like 2hours...

Situation 2: Ingestion of 1,5g copelandia mushrooms; right after the mushrooms, I ate 3tabs of acid;
The mushroom trip came first, a very good one as usual.
And then when I was coming down; I had this weird feeling: I had a great trip; but I wasn't coming down yet...
Ow yeah, the acid kicked in big-time; and knocked me right off my feet. I already felt kind of exhausted from the mushroom trip; and I had a very bad trip because I wasn't ready for the acid. (to give you an idea: I thought I was a reptile; caught in a cage for eternity)

So be careful. :smile:
Peace!

--------------------
- turn on, tune in, drop out ...
- peace, love and understanding ...

Edited by boeha (03/18/05 08:35 AM)

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
    #3934552 - 03/18/05 09:50 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I did it twice, the first time it was just utterly weird (low dose acid, 2g of shrooms), the second time i had my only serious bad trip ever (moderate/high dose acid, 1g shrooms).

A high dose of either alone is much better than both combined IMHO.

They do synergize incredibly in raw strength but it's too confusing for me to be able to enjoy it. Seemed like there was a battle inside my brain both times.

Proceed with caution, expect a MUCH stronger trip than you would expect from the doses you are taking.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger thanmost
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: Acid + Shrooms ? [Re: esin]
    #3936889 - 03/18/05 07:42 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I ate 2 grams of dried shrooms and waited for the the come on, then dropped my hit.

I had a great time, dancing in a night club all night long.

I noticed no negative effects whatsoever.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

InvisibleSausage
Hamster with asausage

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Acid + Shrooms ? [Re: Ekstaza]
    #3937774 - 03/18/05 11:16 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Personally, I'd eat the shrooms first. The reason I say this is in my experience eating ANYTHING while i'm on acid is less than desireable. but everyone is different so give it a whack....

--------------------

InvisibleMasonsChild
Fellow Traveler>^..^<

Loc: Upper Midwest
Re: Acid + Shrooms ? [Re: Sausage]
    #3938575 - 03/19/05 03:21 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Start boiling some tea right when you dose, bring to a full boil and keep it there for at least ten minutes. Right when you start the stove drop the tabs. As soon as you start to feel the L turn heat off or down really low if you didn't dose really hard, be safe. After the peak(3 hours)drink the tea.
Some people advise against boiling saying that the heat breaks down the alkoloids. Don't worry about this at all, what little is broken down you will not need. Full boil for 10-20 minutes, when heat is turned off all mush pieces will sink and water will be brown. If your water is purple or blue you will not get much out of it. Also toss the mushrooms, you won't need to squeeze or eat them. Add to a cup with a tea bag(sleepytime is my favorite). You will feel it hard before you finish the cup. VERY VISUAL.
Best done in a boathouse in candlelight listening to Donovan with opium scented incense. Don't fall in the river though.
This is my experience for the top nine of ten trips out of probably 50 of combining the two. For the number one you also needs mescaline with the L, and E with the T at sunrise at a campground with a 20# N2O tank.

--------------------
Truckin' ain't for Sally's

Offlineajna
Hunter
Male

Loc: Qld, AUS
Re: Acid + Shrooms ? [Re: MasonsChild]
    #3938603 - 03/19/05 03:32 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

...i was about to ask someone here about this. my girlfriend and i just dropped two tabs each, and i have a handful of shrooms i was considering eating also. but i have heard that they do not intesify each other, that you notice both but probably better in same doses seperately. what do you guys think we should do? (about 30 blue meanies here)

--------------------

what i'm listening to: http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/ajnachakra/

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Incense, Nitrous Oxide, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience