Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: PUB NE Gathering Roll Call [Re: Ripple]
    #3908036 -

Oh my. A campground full of shroomites. Shit. If my crops in the works go according to plan, hell motherfucking yes. My birthday is in June, so I need a birthday trip (in more ways than one). Presently, with cash on hand and projected earnings, my attendance is in the 75-80 percentile range.

Any carpools from the pacific northwest?


--------------------
What is your major malfunction?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PUB NE Gathering Roll Call [Re: Ripple]
    #3908126 -

nods head

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PUB NE Gathering Roll Call [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3908163 -

I'll be making the drive with my girlfriend, and hopefully irradiated_feces will join in the fun.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PUB NE Gathering Roll Call [Re: blink]
    #3908165 -

I usually hate driving around with irradiated feces in my car.  :wink:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PUB NE Gathering Roll Call [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3908218 -

Tell me about it, atleast its radiated, radiated = no smell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PUB NE Gathering Roll Call [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3908963 -

I'll be there!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PUB NE Gathering Roll Call [Re: Ripple]
    #3909018 -

Ripple said:
I understand that you'll be there with my good bud!

I had some great pics of suf and I at my house last summer, but i lost my memory stick :heart:

Can't wait to meet you! :heart:



Yeah I can't wait to meet you either, I've heard many many good things :heart:
We're in NY pretty often, maybe we can have dinner or something sometime soon :smile:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PUB NE Gathering Roll Call [Re: Liz]
    #3909046 -

Suffer knows he's invited to my place anytime! :heart:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PUB NE Gathering Roll Call [Re: Ripple]
    #3909056 -

that's awesome :smile:  next time we're headed in that direction, I'll make sure he remembers to pick up his phone and call you up. 

/me whispers  sometimes he can be a bit of a burnout, and forget  :grin:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PUB NE Gathering Roll Call [Re: Ripple]
    #3909059 -

Man, I can't wait until the gathering! It's gonna be such a great time.

I took that darvocet a little under an hour ago. I burnt the shit out of my hand, so it's actually surving a purpose other than getting me high. :wink:

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PUB NE Gathering Roll Call [Re: Ripple]
    #3909086 -

fishing competition.  Largest game fish caught gets a special prize from me :smile:


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PUB NE Gathering Roll Call [Re: Jim]
    #3909320 -

i just dialed it into mapquest. 6 and a half hours, 80 the whole way. god, i love that highway :sun:

so if my car is running good then, well, i'll head out after work on friday that weekend. or maybe take friday off if i can. i'll probably go. :tongue2:


--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PUB NE Gathering Roll Call [Re: iloveraving]
    #3909325 -

I think it was almost 6 hours for me too.

Never mind, maybe it was 4.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PUB NE Gathering Roll Call [Re: Redstorm]
    #3909333 -

2 and a half for me :stoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PUB NE Gathering Roll Call [Re: Ripple]
    #3909383 -

I am going to be able to make it !!! I am riding with someone ... actually 4 someone's.


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PUB NE Gathering Roll Call [Re: Ripple]
    #3909697 -

hey ripple I think you know where I stand.

I can't wait to meet all of you cool cats. 

:sun:


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PUB NE Gathering Roll Call [Re: Ripple]
    #3910258 -

Yo


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PUB NE Gathering Roll Call [Re: Ripple]
    #3920888 -

Are these the ones you're talking about?




--------------------
Just a little nervous from the fall.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PUB NE Gathering Roll Call [Re: chinadoll]
    #3939111 -

Wow.....where did you get those, that's the first time I've seen them!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PUB NE Gathering Roll Call [Re: Jim]
    #3939138 -

What's an out of state liscense cost there?

I think I'm going to come, I have to make sure my company :wink: doesn't need me, I'm sure it will be no problem to sneak Friday and Monday off so I won't miss much work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The making of an epic burger
( 1 2 all )
WhiskeyClone 6,114 34 05/23/07 03:17 PM
by WhiskeyClone
* EPIC post your most interesting experience getting arrested thread
( 1 2 all )
Snypa187 5,789 39 06/07/07 01:03 PM
by Stoned_Myconaut
* ~!-Rivers, rocks, sea, sky, forests, and foam. (Epic birthday trip) loads of pics-!~
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 3,908 32 10/29/07 09:04 PM
by Learyfan
* Today is going to be EPIC. NewbieS 809 17 07/30/08 09:16 AM
by Newbie
* Big Brother, The BIG picture... JonnyDeformed 702 5 07/26/08 07:42 AM
by Coaster
* Epic boobs.?
( 1 2 3 all )
misos 11,270 40 11/19/08 02:00 PM
by skydog
* Big Brother makes me feel safe from.......myself Chemy 1,003 11 05/27/08 01:24 AM
by AScannerDarkly
* An Important message about one of our Brothers.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Terrapin77 8,447 66 07/12/06 10:09 PM
by Dark_Star

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,571 topic views. 4 members, 205 guests and 140 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.