Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineJonnyDeformed

Male User Gallery

Loc: Directlyundertheearthssun...
Big Brother, The BIG picture...
    #8683207 - 07/26/08 06:06 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

In this vid David Icke speaks to the constituents of Haltemprice and Howden about the 'Big Brother' election, forced by the resignation of David Davis, and the move towards the global Big Brother enslavement we are all facing

&q=4799447112501062338&ei=aqJzSKXlE5SK2wLd6JGoAQ

link

This week (19th June) the Conservative Party Home Affairs Spokesman, David Davis, resigned his parliamentary seat in the constituency of Haltemprice and Howden, which includes Hull in the east to the outskirts of Goole in the west and northwards to Holme-on-Spalding-Moor.

Davis resigned in protest at the fast-emerging Big Brother State (which I have warned was coming for the last nearly 20 years). The final straw for Davis was the passing recently of a law that allows the authorities to hold ‘terrorist suspects’ for 42 days without charge. He resigned and will seek to return to Parliament in this by-election next month on the issue of the Big Brother society.

Britain’s other major political parties, the Liberal Democrats and the governing Labour Party of Tony Blair and current Prime Minister, Gordon Brown, have announced that they won’t be standing against him. The Liberals say they are doing this because they support his stand and the Labour Party say they won’t put up a candidate because the election is 'a farce’. For ‘a farce’ read: ‘We know we would get slaughtered because of the massive scale of public opinion against the gathering Big Brother state.’
davis

If I stood, it would not be against Davis as such because I have no wish to be elected to Parliament and get stuck in that irrelevant web of deceit and corruption. I couldn’t take my seat anyway because I would never go through the pathetic ritual of pledging my ‘allegiance’ to the Queen.

I would be supporting the stand of Davis against the Orwellian State and I would want him to win the seat and let him be a voice against the Big Brother society in Parliament.

There is an enormous amount of what David Davis stands for on other issues that I fundamentally disagree with, but this is a time for all colours, creeds, backgrounds and views to unite on something that affects ALL of us – the tearing down of the most basic freedoms.

And if people think they live in a Big Brother Police State now, they have seen nothing yet.

So why am I open to standing in the election with Davis?

Because this election, with its mainstream media coverage, can be a platform to gain publicity for the big picture behind the Big Brother State – which I have been highlighting and warning about in my books and public talks for nearly 20 years.

David Davis has seen one level of it and blames the Labour government for destroying civil liberties in Britain. But it is bigger than that, much bigger. The same is happening in countries worldwide at the same time because it is centrally and globally coordinated, as I have been exposing and detailing for two decades.

The UK Labour government is just the vehicle for introducing it in the UK, that’s all.

I will stand IF there is enough physical and financial support to do a professional job. Otherwise there is no point. The maximum any candidate can spend on the three to four weeks campaigning is £100,000 and David Davis will be spending at least the best part of that.

I would do it with a fraction of that figure because I am not trying to get elected – just get essential information into the public arena.

Yes, of course, the mainstream media would ridicule me, but so what’s new? I would not be doing it for them, nor to win a popularity contest, but for those who have ears to hear and children and grandchildren to protect from the nightmare world that is unfolding unless we make a stand now.

Please contact Justin Walker at Jrgwalker@aol.com if you are prepared to help and if the response is there we will launch our financial appeal within a few days and off we go.

Best wishes,

--------------------

dubiousness
Dubious compound

it is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
A penalty for possession of a drug/plant should not be more damaging than the drug/plant itself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Big Brother, The BIG picture... [Re: JonnyDeformed]
    #8683211 - 07/26/08 06:10 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: Big Brother, The BIG picture... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8683216 - 07/26/08 06:15 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I posted this on the politicial discussion. It's a long, long lecture (which I doubt the detractors will watch) but it's his most pertinent and salient vid.

No talk about reptile elites, just tangible concepts that are easily proven.

--------------------

OfflineJonnyDeformed

Male User Gallery

Re: Big Brother, The BIG picture... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8683222 - 07/26/08 06:19 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

please watch the film, then walk outside and look around..
i think you'll find he has.
Just for once forget the reptilian shit and focus on the matters at hand please.

--------------------

dubiousness
Dubious compound

it is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
A penalty for possession of a drug/plant should not be more damaging than the drug/plant itself.

Edited by JonnyDeformed (07/26/08 06:42 AM)

OfflineJonnyDeformed

Male User Gallery

Re: Big Brother, The BIG picture... [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #8683252 - 07/26/08 06:50 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

dubiousness
Dubious compound

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Big Brother, The BIG picture... [Re: JonnyDeformed]
    #8683307 - 07/26/08 07:42 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

i watched it
i alrdy new those reporters were scumbags
specially orielly
all he does is say shut up
ya real mature...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder