Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineBigrichshrooms
One who wouldsmack you
 User Gallery

Loc: Good Ol Florida
Re: EPIC post your most interesting experience getting arrested thread [Re: FocusHawaii]
    #7015117 - 06/06/07 10:02 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

too many brushes with the law..... yet never arrested :crazy2:

--------------------
Big Rich Grillz......

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleidiotek
 User Gallery

Re: EPIC post your most interesting experience getting arrested thread [Re: Bigrichshrooms]
    #7015193 - 06/06/07 10:32 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Bigrichshrooms said:
too many brushes with the law..... yet never arrested :crazy2:

+1

InvisibleFunkyLoFi
Existing

Re: EPIC post your most interesting experience getting arrested thread [Re: jewunit]
    #7015738 - 06/06/07 02:04 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

jewunit said:
I got arrested when I was 16 for egging some lady's car. Well, I didn't egg her car, but a bunch of us were out egging and SOMEONE hit her car. She made up a ton of bullshit about her and her 2 year old kid were in the car and the window was down. Since we were in a moving vehicle the egg was going kind of fast and she said I almost made it in the window. She chased us down (with her kid in the car :rolleyes:) and almost rear ended us because she wasn't too good at driving a car in a car chase, called the cops and I volunteered to be the one to take the fall. We found out later this was a bad choice as I ended up being charged with endangering the welfare of a child.

We figured I would have just had to clean the egg and apologize, maybe get my dad called or some shit. Instead I got arrested, had to do 100 hours of community service and pay $250. Pretty nuts. If we had been thinking that would have happened we would have had the one kid who was 15 take the fall. Turns out it was him who threw that particular egg anyway. The other two people who were in the car think he just pretended he didn't know it was him at the time because he was to afraid to get in trouble. Whatever, it was a YO and it's off my record now, makes for a good story (much easier to tell in person.)

I have a couple other run-ins with the law, one or two times I probably should have actually been arrested, but that's the only time I've ever actually been arrested. (Although I do have a bench warrant out in my state, so if I get pulled over I'll get arrested.)

I'm gonna go ahead and guess this story took place in the suburbs.

--------------------
All the people you knew were the actors

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler

Loc: Florida
Re: EPIC post your most interesting experience getting arrested thread [Re: FunkyLoFi]
    #7015946 - 06/06/07 03:02 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

this isnt epic, but it was pretty funny...I think I was fifteen years old at the time. Me and my buddies were drinking 151 and smoking buds all night. finally an older friend goes to drive us home and we stop off at a 711 on the way back. I was piss drunk, 12 shots of 151 at age 15, and refused to go inside the 711 to take a piss despite pleadings from my friends. so i go behind the establishment to take care of that.

Im back there so drunk I'm down on one knee, dick in hand, pissing on the side of the building. I see a flashlight coming my way from around the side but im too drunk to run, so I just sit there and keep pissing. The cop comes around the corner, we exchange words which my part in the conversation was hold on im almost done here in what im sure was a horrible slur. He says some more shit that I dont remember, to which I take out my bottle, chug the rest and break it on the wall. Soon after that I'm in handcuffs and he's pulling my pipe and weed out of my pockets.

Next thing I remember im sitting on the curb out front of the 711 in handcuffs and the cop is asking me how I got here. First I tell him I walked..."from where"...east hampton (which was a good 3 hour walk away)...so he gets a little more angry and he's like "blah blah one last time how did you get here"..i point to a random black honda civic and say thats my boys car, i came in that hes inside the blockbuster.

so the cop starts to illegally search this car. while hes going through the car my boys stumble out of 711, see im in cuffs and I give them the head not to get the fuck outta there, so they do and once they drive off I didn't give a fuck at that point, i was fucked, i was only worried about them

next thing I know this FAT (250-300lb) black lady comes out of the 711 and starts screaming about what the fuck this cop is doing in her car. he says soemthing like "uhh uhhh ummm ummm did he come here with you" (motioning to me with his hand)...to whcih she responds "that fucking cracker, are you fuckign kidding me, what the fuck, bla bla".

by this time I'm rolling around in the parking lot in handcuffs laughing my fucking ass off. the cop comes over picks me up, slams me into the side of his car and gets on his cell phone for some other cop to come pick me up before he kills me.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

OfflineGastronomicus
3-0-G
Male User Gallery

Re: EPIC post your most interesting experience getting arrested thread [Re: sublime40oz]
    #7015963 - 06/06/07 03:11 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Hahahahaha! That almost makes getting arrested worth it. That's way too funny.

--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Invisibleslackophage
Misanthropist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattleish
Re: EPIC post your most interesting experience getting arrested thread [Re: sublime40oz]
    #7015971 - 06/06/07 03:13 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

:congrats: Well played, sir....well played!

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #7015973 - 06/06/07 03:14 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I was piss drunk, 12 shots of 151

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

InvisibleSnypa187
Bitch, I live ina fuckin' trashcan!!!
Male User Gallery

Loc: In the Vag.
Re: EPIC post your most interesting experience getting arrested thread [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7016451 - 06/06/07 05:17 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

That is fucking GREAT man!!!:borat:

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: EPIC post your most interesting experience getting arrested thread [Re: Snypa187]
    #7016572 - 06/06/07 05:58 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I have a few busted storis and a couple of really close calls, they'll be brief

I didnt show up for court on a few tickets I had, gave a fake license, anyway I
knew they'd come with a warrant, they showed, I'd just gotten off work, sat down
and sparked a bowl, got maybe 3 hits and my room mate pops in and says "pris,
there's someone here for you... I walked out to the door, opened it and there's
3 cops, they say they have a warrant for "fake name", I informed them that he
moved back down to florida to lake city. I produced ID and of course they
invited themselves in, unfortunately the routine is to look around in rooms and
closets and shit, I had an Oz and my pipe on my desk in the bedroom....

one cop went one way, another straight toward my room, I followed while the 3rd
was telling me I had to stay... I said I'm not letting anyone have free range of
my home regardless of their job, so back I went... the cop was snooping around
my dresser, I took my shirt off, tossed it on the desk over the pipe and the
weed, and asked how many fugitives they've found hiding in the sock drawer, she
responded by asking about a maniquin with a bra standing in the corner and then
proceded to check the my bathroom and closet, she asked about a several 'shop
lights' standing in one corner...

the cop that didnt check my room had finished checking my roomies room and
headed out the back door, he loocked inside a utility closet, my heart was
pounding as soon as he reached for the knob, he shined his light at the random
junk and then to the top shelf where I had placed 4 plants the night before
when I expected them to show up. he flipped on the light switch and looked
again, i glanced up and as clear as day I saw the silhouette of a pot leaf
casting a shadow on one wall... he flipped the switch back off and they left

they still had my license, if they did a look up for the name on the warrant
and matched photos I'd have been nailed so off i went chasing the cops down the
street, I managed to catch up to the last car and knocked on his window, the cop
just about jumped out of his skin... he stopped, rolled down the window and
asked what was up, i asked if he had my ID, just so happens he did, he remarked
that he hopes he'll never have to chase me, he said I had to have been running
at 30mph to catch up to him, I said dont worry, I'll stop occasionaly and let
him catch his breath and taunt him... he laughed and took off....

well, so much for brief

the night with a vial of acid with mark and the pit bull was better

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Ohio Flag
Re: EPIC post your most interesting experience getting arrested thread [Re: FunkyLoFi]
    #7016634 - 06/06/07 06:22 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

LoFiFunk said:

I'm gonna go ahead and guess this story took place in the suburbs.

Nope, right in the Syracuse (while not a huge city, it's a city none the less, and the cops are usually pretty chill, especially about shit like that.)

--------------------
!

InvisibleFunkyLoFi
Existing

Re: EPIC post your most interesting experience getting arrested thread [Re: jewunit]
    #7016803 - 06/06/07 07:19 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Thats pretty wild/severe punishment.

I got caught throwing rocks at a bus once with my friends when I was I kid. We were probably only 12 and stupid. The cops just told us to stop being little fucks or he was going to take us to the district and have our parents come get us. Then he told us to go home.

--------------------

OfflineGastronomicus
3-0-G
Male User Gallery

#7016827 - 06/06/07 07:24 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Haha, I remember one time I was stumbling home drunk when a cop pulled up next to me and yelled "oh my god it's a cop run!" I didn't know who said it so I ran like a block before the cop caught up with me, laughed at the fact I ran, then made sure I was ok to get home.

--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

OfflineStreetFreak
smellin' like a plant

Loc: locked in a place where n...
Re: EPIC post your most interesting experience getting arrested thread [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #7017801 - 06/07/07 12:45 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Gastronomicus said:
Haha, I remember one time I was stumbling home drunk when a cop pulled up next to me and yelled "oh my god it's a cop run!" I didn't know who said it so I ran like a block before the cop caught up with me, laughed at the fact I ran, then made sure I was ok to get home.

hahaha thats great :thumbup:

Offlinemoosehead
poop deck
 User Gallery

Loc: pnw
Re: EPIC post your most interesting experience getting arrested thread [Re: Snypa187]
    #7017833 - 06/07/07 12:57 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I woke up on a stretcher with a neck brace. They asked me a few questions like what day is it, where am I. I remember sitting down on the stiff plastic seats and the cold metal on my wrists.

OfflineStoned_Myconaut
WTF? Mate!
Male

Loc: Cloud 9
    #7017839 - 06/07/07 01:00 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

You must have been hunting in heaven man. Anyway, heres my best arrest story. Not nearly as good as yours may I add.

Myself and like for of my friends were out partying down in Key West, FL. We brought almost 1/2 a pound of shrooms down with us.
While we were there, we decided to eat an oz of shrooms each, and go to the Garden of Eden, a nudist bar in Key West. While we were there, we all were tripping balls. Then came the fucked up part, we left, and left our clothes. So now were on Duval street, butt ass naked, and tripping. People are of course shocked, and someone signals a cop. So the cop runs up to me and tells me to get on the ground, and put my hands on my head.

I started to run, no clue where my friends went at this point.
As I'm running, I ran slap dab into a horse, and buggy. Straight got arrested at this point. They haul me off to jail, and I sat there for 30 days, had to pay $1,000 in fines, and got a year of probation. I've never returned to Key West.

--------------------
"I Pledge Allegiance to the Drug War of the United States of America, And to the Hypocrisy for Which It Stands, One Notion, Under Czar, Indefensible, With Incarceration and Injustice for All." - Thomas Paine

I was thrown out of Barnes & Noble for placing the Bibles in the fiction section.

Stoned_Myconaut's Outdoor Grow Tek (Southern Style)

Anyone, but Bush:devil:
:minigun::jesus:
How's my Posting?

Offlinemoosehead
poop deck
 User Gallery

Loc: pnw
Re: EPIC post your most interesting experience getting arrested thread [Re: moosehead]
    #7017847 - 06/07/07 01:04 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

This is not about me getting arrest but oh well.

A few years ago me and some other kids knifed up this kids car. carved narc into his doors and slashed his tires. mom came out or something and yelled at us so we ran. haha, funny. I think we were drunk? not sure.

any ways, the cops show up and immediatly question the next door neighbor, also a kid in my grade. This dude has a decent rap sheet so they just acuse him, but dont do shit.

later after the cops leave, and this kid goes to his neighbors and kicks down their fucking door and starts to yell at them for daring to accuse him.

haha. so he got blamed for everything.

Offlinerelativexistance
"beads, bees!?!?beads ....BEADS!!!"
 User Gallery

Re: EPIC post your most interesting experience getting arrested thread [Re: Stoned_Myconaut]
    #7017886 - 06/07/07 01:26 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Stoned_Myconaut said:
I've never returned to Key West.

hahaha i wouldnt either man
thats fucking hillarious though

InvisibleFunkyLoFi
Existing

Re: EPIC post your most interesting experience getting arrested thread [Re: relativexistance]
    #7017951 - 06/07/07 02:05 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

relativexistance said:
Quote:

Stoned_Myconaut said:
I've never returned to Key West.

hahaha i wouldnt either man
thats fucking hillarious though

I have a friend serving a 22 day sentence in Key West right now. His offfense: He was caught writing Grateful Dead lyrics on a wall to a public restroom on the beach. He was drunk. They came up with some bogus ass charge, highest class misdemeanor, can't remember exactly what though. He has about 10 days left.

Fuck Key West.

--------------------

OfflineStoned_Myconaut
WTF? Mate!
Male

#7019274 - 06/07/07 12:59 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

They threw my ass in the C Open bay dorm, everyone in Monroe county jail is there for bullshit. They get people down there on the dumbest shit. But when your friend gets out, ask him about hunny bun bidding. He'll laugh his ass off.

--------------------
"I Pledge Allegiance to the Drug War of the United States of America, And to the Hypocrisy for Which It Stands, One Notion, Under Czar, Indefensible, With Incarceration and Injustice for All." - Thomas Paine

I was thrown out of Barnes & Noble for placing the Bibles in the fiction section.

How's my Posting?

OfflineStoned_Myconaut
WTF? Mate!
Male

Re: EPIC post your most interesting experience getting arrested thread [Re: Stoned_Myconaut]
    #7019286 - 06/07/07 01:03 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

You know what's even more fucked up, for misdeamenor charges, they keep your mug shot online. Do a google search for "Monroe County, FL mugshots" Type your friends name in, and la la, there's the picture.

--------------------

How's my Posting?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds