Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
5 new fishes
    #3895877 -

I got 5 new fish just now !!! I hope they make it they look kinda sick. I fed them and put them into a new bowl and everything !!!


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 5 new fishes [Re: JettaJay]
    #3895930 -

what kinda fish jay?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 5 new fishes [Re: Edge]
    #3895939 -



they are called moorman I believe.


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 5 new fishes [Re: JettaJay]
    #3895972 -

cool, aquatic animals are fuckin dope. my friends dad had a buncha aquatic stuff. he had a small octopus once. one day he was cleaning the aquarium and put the octopus in a bucket for the time being and he accidentally hit it with his foot. it didnt fall over or anything, but the octo shot ink everywhere in the bucket because it was like "what the hell!", which killed it.

oh, and i wouldnt worry about your fish, sometimes they go through a "shock" when introduced to new water.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 5 new fishes [Re: JettaJay]
    #3895973 -

Fish probably get bored a lot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 5 new fishes [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3895978 -

haha, yea man. they cant even close their eyes.

fortunately they also cant pay attention to anything for more than 8 seconds (or something close to that).

Edited by Edge (03/09/05 11:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 5 new fishes [Re: Edge]
    #3895992 -

I just hope they make it .... I am already attached to those little buggers. They are amazing to watch. I am going to watch them and talk to them on my first trip ... Ok well maybe Iwont talk to them but I'd like to be able to. Damn that would be interresting.


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 5 new fishes [Re: Edge]
    #3895999 -

Yeah, but they probably have some type of memory that they've seen the same 10 gallon tank every day. The only way it'd be worthwhile to be a fish is if you were in the ocean. And you were a shark. Then being a fish would be pretty rad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 5 new fishes [Re: JettaJay]
    #3896002 -

yea, if a fish could say something to a person i wonder what it would be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 5 new fishes [Re: Edge]
    #3896004 -

"Get me outta this tank! I'm fuckin' bored."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 5 new fishes [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3896009 -

or

"Bubble"

or

"I shit in my living room"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 5 new fishes [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3896018 -

electrode said:
"Get me outta this tank!  I'm fuckin' bored."




:rotfl: or maybe ...
?The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.?

Hell for all we know tey could have the meaning of life.


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 5 new fishes [Re: Edge]
    #3896040 -

Edge said:
"I shit in my living room"





This is similar to my argument as to why I don't want my girlfriend to get a cat. I ask her, "Who wants a box of shit just sitting around?" Obviously she does.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 5 new fishes [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3896050 -

Damn it guys ... I only have 3 new buddies now. Well 4 but he is hanging on by a thread.


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 5 new fishes [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3896052 -

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 5 new fishes [Re: Edge]
    #3896062 -

shit buddy...  :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 5 new fishes [Re: JettaJay]
    #3896063 -

i had a betta fish for a year..On the way over here from Az to Ill.  It was fine.  Then the next morning i found it dead :frown: .What the hell is that!


--------------------

Have a fucking badass day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 5 new fishes [Re: JettaJay]
    #3896065 -

Damn, Jay, you should call the pet store, and tell them that you're fish aren't doing too well. Most offer a guarantee on their fish for like 48 hours or something. They shouldn't die right when you get them home.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 5 new fishes [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3896085 -

my friend is getting a 200 gallon tank in a day or so, i gotta help him take it from his dads to his house which kind of sucks but it will be worth it in the end. his dad is giving him an amazonian catfish. this kid is making it freshwater thank god. i personally do not think this kid can handle to own any fish. i will have to make sure they get fed


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 5 new fishes [Re: JettaJay]
    #3896191 -

Have you kept fish before? Do you know about the benificial bacteria what come with the fish that takes about two weeks to colonize the water? Did you float the bag for 15 minutes to let the temperatures equalize before you took the fish out of the bag? Did add the water? Did you have stress coat?

In addition, don't change all the water at once. And be sure to have good airation, and also filtration if the fish are going to be in the tank for any length of time. Like colonized cakes in a chamber, these fish can be prone to disease when kept in such an unnatural setting. It's important not to stress them out. Hope you do well, and I'm sure you will if you've done research on the details of keeping these aqautic creatures.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Aquarium Pictures - Add your own Lun4e 1,024 8 12/20/04 09:47 PM
by 2Experimental
* A fishy problem Eraserhead 1,337 11 07/22/06 07:08 PM
by Eraserhead
* My newly re-scaped fish tank!
( 1 2 all )
Blazecreation 8,117 28 01/23/06 08:22 PM
by Blazecreation
* Are aquarium fish sensitive to noise in the room?
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 4,021 33 06/26/05 08:50 PM
by Deadmaker
* Aquariums...reccomendations ToTheSummit 892 3 01/22/05 10:18 AM
by ummikko
* The Georgia Aquarium (PICS) Gumby 1,226 6 04/29/06 02:50 AM
by KidgardFromSRQ
* Aquarium Hobbyists
( 1 2 all )
PlatinumCaps 2,957 28 03/14/05 02:40 AM
by discoabe
* Pet Fish - Fighting Betas - Small Sharks - Colorful
( 1 2 all )
felix 6,721 32 07/13/04 09:45 AM
by Krishna

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,140 topic views. 9 members, 7 guests and 69 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.